GamersGate Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's probably being a bit optimistic. ;)
oh really now

I'm glad the oops discount expired because I got sick of all you smug dicks rubbing it in my cyberspace face that you had it and i didn't
sure but they are useful tho spodermand- re6 (tho i went stupid) cheaplikefox(dont think i ever use u so sad) estrelnbul(year of the snake) a guy on steam (misterxyz- many times) so im sad but happy but idk both

With that comp discount dead, GG can finally bust out the REAL sales!
tumblr_m4y541Lysd1ruzj1so1_400.jpg

Don't know why, but Just Cause 2 shows up at 94% or 0.94$ for me. You might want to see how price is reflected in your region:

Same discount applies to the the DLC pack, all DLC items, complete edition (which costs more than JC2 vanilla+DLC pack for some reason) and Just Cause 1.
Looks like I good enough reason to make my first purchase from these clowns...

Note: The original Just Cause isn't Steamworks for those looking at this deal...

Don't know why, but Just Cause 2 shows up at 94% or 0.94$ for me. You might want to see how price is reflected in your region:

http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-JC2/just-cause-2

Same discount applies to the the DLC pack, all DLC items, complete edition (which costs more than JC2 vanilla+DLC pack for some reason) and Just Cause 1.
Nice find. It's a shame it's a game which I already own. Good deal for everyone else though.

EDIT: And it just hit the front page of slickdeals. Better grab it while you can folks.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's it.

No more sleeping for me.

Anyone grab an extra DLC pack?
I didn't... I blame never using the site and getting distracted by the fact I had to wait for a code to generate and being a bit surprised by it. I wasn't sure if my purchase was going to get canceled. (And I paid via paypal, which can make refunds difficult/frustrating (as sometimes you don't get every penny back.)

Anyhow, I still haven't redeemed mine and I do owe you one... PM me if you want it. (They still have the DLC pack for 1.75 so the game and the DLC for under 2.25? I can be happy enough with that.)

Daily Deal

66% off Outlast (Steam) - $6.80
Very creepy game... I've turned it off without even getting the first trading card when I was playing it the other day. :lol:

I didn't... I blame never using the site and getting distracted by the fact I had to wait for a code to generate and being a bit surprised by it. I wasn't sure if my purchase was going to get canceled. (And I paid via paypal, which can make refunds difficult/frustrating (as sometimes you don't get every penny back.)

Anyhow, I still haven't redeemed mine and I do owe you one... PM me if you want it. (They still have the DLC pack for 1.75 so the game and the DLC for under 2.25? I can be happy enough with that.)

Very creepy game... I've turned it off without even getting the first trading card when I was playing it the other day. :lol:
oh really now i was too tired went to sleep after 325am est . no just keep it on pending and the price stays the same until u cancel that how i did it with f12013 classic editon front misson evolved gltiches heh

I feel that it is important/useful as a CAG to have accounts at all the major outlets (Amazon, GMG, GG, GF, GS, GOG, Origin, Uplay) and to have their foreign payment sorted for GG/GMG by buying one thing... so when that hot sale rolls around you're familiar and just need to login and mash the buy button.

I spent a lot of time last year helping CAGs with the Beth Pack Blowout and I was surprised how many regulars didn't have GG accounts.

I might've bought Sanctum 2 Season Pass.. if I still had the 20% off discount. It's been slightly cheaper on Steam in the past. Get with the times, GG.

Someone go wake GG up and remind them the -20% oops discount has expired and they are allowed to have good sales again.
I don't know how they stay in business - do that many proles (non-CAGs) actually just buy games without taking a few minutes to find out if the GG price is a good deal or if there's a better price available elsewhere?...

They've had good sales.  66% off Outlast was the best price for it at the time.  A few others hitting 75% is no worse than most other retailers, but just like every other retailer they just have probably 90% same uninspiring deals and 10% new or best price type sales.  

They just need to stop manipulating the MSRP on some of their sales.  $80 MSRP on BS:I or FC3...please.

They just need to stop manipulating the MSRP on some of their sales. $80 MSRP on BS:I or FC3...please.
Yeah, that's definitely annoying. Honestly, they probably just need to rebuild their site/system or whatever because there are obviously many issues/flaws in it which leads to glitches, the need for MSRP manipulation, etc.

I don't know how they stay in business - do that many proles (non-CAGs) actually just buy games without taking a few minutes to find out if the GG price is a good deal or if there's a better price available elsewhere?...
Hey, if GetGamesGo can stay in business...

Really, how does GetGamesGo stay in business? I mean, I get that GamersGate has a dedicated following for various off-rack titles that appeal to niches (simulators, some indie stuff, etc) but GGG doesn't really have that. And who uses GGG as their default digital games store and how did they get to that point? :whistle2:k

So it's been Fox buying up all those Bedroom & Pigsty sims that's been propping up GG all this time! I knew it!
Hey now, the only sims I own from GG are Ag Sim 2012, Mining and Tunneling Simulator, Police Simulator 2, Safety Driving - The Motorbike Simulator, Bus Simulator 2, Surface Mining Simulator, Salvage Yard Simulator, Ship Simulator Extremes Collection, Tiefbau Simulator and Traffic Manager. I also own something called Wildlife Camp, Martial Arts Capoeira, and Cristiano Ronaldo.

Hmmm, so I guess now we know how they stay in business.

Hey now, the only sims I own from GG are Ag Sim 2012, Mining and Tunneling Simulator, Police Simulator 2, Safety Driving - The Motorbike Simulator, Bus Simulator 2, Surface Mining Simulator, Salvage Yard Simulator, Ship Simulator Extremes Collection, Tiefbau Simulator and Traffic Manager. I also own something called Wildlife Camp, Martial Arts Capoeira, and Cristiano Ronaldo.

Hmmm, so I guess now we know how they stay in business.
cheaplikeabluewhale; always supporting the underdog

Underdog.jpg

I wasn't sure if Fox was joking so I looked some of these up on GG and they actually do exist. At first I thought "WTF is a Tiefbausimulator 2011?" but Googoo Translate (from German) tells me:

In the simulation game "Civil Engineering Simulator 2011" you control the various vehicles on a construction site and do the various tasks involved there daily. In different scenarios, for example, build a dike or build a breakwater to protect an island off the flood.KEY FEATURES:different scenarios, controllable construction vehicles and mini-games,20 challenging missions and free play, High replay value thanks to Achievement System.

Though I find it hard to believe there are people out there bored enough to play this, I guess it's not much different from me playing with toy trucks when I was a young 'un.

I would be able to spend about two and a half minutes building a virtual breakwater before I snapped and tried to attack virtual traffic with my virtual backloader.

I would be able to spend about two and a half minutes building a virtual breakwater before I snapped and tried to attack virtual traffic with my virtual backloader.
If only sims were that satisfying. You'd probably run into an invisible wall trying to drive your backloader off of the construction site and then an error message and game over screen as you tried to crash into a car.

If only sims were that satisfying. You'd probably run into an invisible wall trying to drive your backloader off of the construction site and then an error message and game over screen as you tried to crash into a car.
gammeresgate need the spanking simulator hheh and they also need snakeybro spanking time

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back