Games back in stock at BB. Dragon Age $35, L4D2 $35, RE5 $20, More! 360/PS3/Wii

markyshizzle

CAGiversary!
Feedback
23 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='kross036']Good call. Not sure if I should get Dragon Age or not...[/QUOTE]

Yes, you should. It's fantastic.

[quote name='hpv']Yes, you should. It's fantastic.[/QUOTE]

So I've heard, but I'm afraid I may be at my BF limit. I think I'll think it over some more, and if it's still available later I'll pick it up.

lol well i pick it up 34.99 is a deal espcially for a game that just came out. well if your lucky amazon will do a price match but im not taking the chance.

All games are back in stock to buy online... just purchased left4dead2 online via in store pickup! Minus $5 in rewards certificate... got it for 32.59...

Thanks OP....I was pissed about missing Fallout and RE5 for 20 bucks yesterday.....I just purchased both off of best buy with store pick up.....thanks again....you turned by disappointing black friday into a happy saturday......

Dragon Age is $40 for the PS3 at Newegg, in case anybody was interested. I know it was $40 on Amazon for at least part of yesterday. Thanks for the heads up OP.

Everything BUT the Xbox360 Bundle is back in stock, however some games are "Not available for shipping"
Gonna pick up FIFA 10.

[quote name='zer0faults']Nice picked up NFL2K10 for my nephew. Thanks for the update.[/QUOTE]

If you know how to get NFL2k10, I know myself and a couple million other people are interested in you picking up copies for us, too :)

Picking up Fifa, probably. Thanks.

[quote name='kross036']So I've heard, but I'm afraid I may be at my BF limit. I think I'll think it over some more, and if it's still available later I'll pick it up.[/QUOTE]

dragon age is fantastic. i'm about 16 hours in and having a blast.

Thanks OP. Bought dragonage for 360, and did it through bing. Not sure if ill still get cashback since it seems like they charge you at the store when you do in-store pickup, but $38 (after taxes) is a great buy.

Wait, are these prices in-store today as well or do I have to buy online in order to pick em up in-store at those prices.

i got an email that said l4d2 was backordered but i could pick it up instore if it was in-stock, which is cool with me, glad u guys enjoyed the deal :)

I'd say Amazon has a better deal on L4D2 @ $40 because there's no taxes/shipping. With BB, you'd still pay taxes, which would bump it close to, or over $40.

Also, Dragon Quest 4 (DS) is $15 @ BB, $22.50 @ Amazon.

Used my 10 dollar RZ certificate to get FIFA 10 for 25 bucks! First FIFA game Ive bought since 2001 lol...let's see if it really has eclipsed winning eleven

[quote name='KingBroly']I'd say Amazon has a better deal on L4D2 @ $40 because there's no taxes/shipping. With BB, you'd still pay taxes, which would bump it close to, or over $40.

Also, Dragon Quest 4 (DS) is $15 @ BB, $22.50 @ Amazon.[/QUOTE]

Except some of us have to pay tax on Amazon, in which case the rewardzone points are the benefit...

Man, I miss the days of no tax on Amazon :(

Thanks OP! I managed to take advantage of this and get Dragon Age for the PS3 this morning. For some weird reason though it said online only when I placed my order, but now I checked again and it's available at all the stores near me. Oh well, at least the shipping was free and I didn't have to brave the weekend crowd of ravenous shoppers!

Just got back from the store and they had a quite a few copies of each game left for $34.99. Must have not sold as many as they anticipated yesterday.

I just got back from my store and they must be hiding those games. All the stores around me have L4D2 and RE5 in stock, according to the website, and yet it isnt on the floor, and the employees say they run out...

hmmm. what to do?

Ugh....thats the last time i ever do store pickup and my best buy shopping days are nearly over.....After purchasing RE5 and Fallout, they charge my card, then send me an email that they are not available. My two options are to wait 8 days for a refund, deal with in store customer service since BB seems to no longer answer telephones, or stay on hold for over an hour with their 800 number.....

I called the 800 number, had to cancel the order, than drive to another location to pick them up since they couldnt transfer the order to another store......So basically it was a shitload of hassle, my CC got charged twice, but after going through hell, I got the games.......Talk about shitty customer service......

I dont care how bad amazons sales were this year, there is a reason why BB fell from one of my favorite stores to a store that I can hardly stomach to walk into. Amazon from here on out....

[quote name='Apostle22']Ugh....thats the last time i ever do store pickup and my best buy shopping days are nearly over.....After purchasing RE5 and Fallout, they charge my card, then send me an email that they are not available. My two options are to wait 8 days for a refund, deal with in store customer service since BB seems to no longer answer telephones, or stay on hold for over an hour with their 800 number.....

I called the 800 number, had to cancel the order, than drive to another location to pick them up since they couldnt transfer the order to another store......So basically it was a shitload of hassle, my CC got charged twice, but after going through hell, I got the games.......Talk about shitty customer service......

I dont care how bad amazons sales were this year, there is a reason why BB fell from one of my favorite stores to a store that I can hardly stomach to walk into. Amazon from here on out....[/QUOTE]

thats why i always try to just go to the store without in store pickup or even better order from amazon

Amazon has price matched these games. Just picked up Dragon Age: Origins for the PS3 for 34.99. Was about to order from Bestbuy but checked Amazon one last time. Ill save my RZ cert for later.

Does anyone know if Best Buy's still carrying the RE5 Collector's Edition for 360 will sell it for the $19.99 price? I wouldn't mind playing RE5 some more, and I kinda want the CE, and I know for a fact the BB near my gf's house has like 3-4 of them...but I just wish they'd hurry and clearance them or sell them for cheaper than $50 or whatever they want

Well they had almost everything back in stock. Dragon Age and Left 4 Dead 2 were available for instore pickup, but the site keeps crapping out and when I went to check out the games and some DVDs went back to regular price. Oh well, still managed to get the first season of Hex for the wife for $12.99. Haven't been able to get back on the site yet.

EDIT: WTF. It's back at sale price again. I'll just go to the damn store tomorrow.

Egad... the link works and lists the games for $19.99 but after adding to the cart the prices are $39.99.

I was hoping for Bigs 2 but it's more of an impulse buy since I can wait til next season to really fixate on baseball again.

bread's done
Back