Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney

Misc
-------------------------
Suikoden V artbook & sound track
Suikoden IV art book
Tales of symphonia Artbook
Tales of symphonia lithograph
Grandia III compass that works
Blue gender box set- disc one is scratched(best buy sent it to me that way)
Outlaw star box set.
Sega Saturn Memory Card

Want List
------------------------------------------
Grandia
Some psx RPGs

[quote name='shrike4242']Hello and welcome to trading on CAG. As a new trader please read the Trading Guidelines and the CAG Guide to Trading and Selling if you have not already done so.

Please note the OP's 0 CTR, and that anyone dealing with them should keep this in mind when working out who sends/pays first.[/quote]

Yep that was the first thing I did was read the guidelines, and made sure I was a member for at least 30 days :D. I got a few good offers, but nothing to really get rid of the rare games, I am only willing to trade them for something just as rare.

Lunar 2 I got new a few months ago at a local mom & pops shop, as well as Saiyuki.

[quote name='Ray5555']Suikoden
Suikoden 2- disc only
Tales of Eternia
Lunar 2 eternal blue complete[/quote]

These games are extremely common .. I run across them all the time in yard sales and pawn shops. I'll give you.. 20.. nah, 25 for the whole lot.

[quote name='Scorch']These games are extremely common .. I run across them all the time in yard sales and pawn shops. I'll give you.. 20.. nah, 25 for the whole lot.[/quote]

LOL good one. If you can find that cheap at yard sales, and pawn shops. I suggest you suck them up. but I am not letting them go that cheap.

BTW I am rare game collector so I know the prices of the games I listed. I have some of my rarest games like Tactics ogre: LUCT for the psx, Panzer Dragoon Saga, Shining Force 3, in storage.

[quote name='Ray5555']LOL good one. If you can find that cheap at yard sales, and pawn shops. I suggest you suck them up. but I am not letting them go that cheap.

BTW I am rare game collector so I know the prices of the games I listed. I have some of my rarest games like Tactics ogre: LUCT for the psx, Panzer Dragoon Saga, Shining Force 3, in storage.[/quote]

Can't blame a guy for trying. :cool:

I REALLY want to play Lunar 2 Eternal Blue Complete, so please check my list and if there's not enough there tell me what you'd want for it. PM me if we can deal. Thanks so much!

bread's done
Back