Games for Magic Cards

Theenternal

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
Anyone with some old school magic cards they'd like to trade? Me and a few buddies started back up, am mainly looking for old Pre Fallen Empire.

Haves

2 White 360 Controllers New
2 Black 360 Controllers New
2 360 controllers for Windows New
1 Magellan GPS Unit
1 Factory Sealed Zone of Enders 2, 2nd Runner
1 Sealed Kingdom Hearts Black Label

I sold all my Magic cards about 5 years ago for upwards of $2,000, or I'd gladly help you out.

Every so often I get tempted to get back into it, but I was such a junkie back when I was a kid that I don't think I'd be able to break the habit again.

Thanks for the offers, yea I have a ton of cards, though nothing much from the past 3 years or so. Played off and on for almost 10 years. The company expects something crazy like 80% loss of its customers every 2 years, but get people back like me every now and then. This is part due to their card game being the only real thing out there. Its like Wow for mmo's with Yu gi oh and Pokemon being a far 2nd and 3rd. And because they have to keep things fresh 99% of whatever card set is out is unwanted after it cycles out of the block. This causes 20-50 dollar cards to be worth like 1 dollar or less.

Anyways at like 4 something a pack now...it started out 1.50, I'm not going to put much money into it, so I'm trading :)

[quote name='ElectricStarshine']I have some older cards, like 2nd edition, third edition, homelands, iceage. Things like Baron Sengir, Jester's Crown, Serra Angel, Eye for an Eye.[/QUOTE]

There is no such thing as 2nd and 3rd edition. 4th edition is actually the 5th set. Alpha, Beta, Unlimited, and Revised all come before it.

[quote name='Theenternal'] And because they have to keep things fresh 99% of whatever card set is out is unwanted after it cycles out of the block. This causes 20-50 dollar cards to be worth like 1 dollar or less.
[/QUOTE]

That's because once it's out of Type II (the last 4-6 sets, depending on when it is), the cards have to compete with the big boys in Type 1 and 1.5, and most of what they put out is shit. They've tried to slow the game down so much, the vast majority of it is worthless. Well, there's extended too, but pretty much everyone has always viewed that as pointless.

I'm interested in the 360 controllers for windows. PM me a want list or if you just have general wants let me know and I'll send you a list of cards I have currently for trade from those sets.

I have a lot of old rares, probably before pre fallen, if your interested.

P.S. Has anyone noticed how as time goes on, the newer magic cards tend to become pretty overpowered? I mean I liked it back when I was in middle school, but playing magic now is just an entire different ballgame with all of these damn powerful new cards.

bread's done
Back