Games for Sale, Rare PSX RPGs and guide *updated*

MauMauProductions

CAGiversary!
Whats up CAG?

Im in need of some cash right now, I don't mind sending first as long as you have some feedback that I can see. I'm selling this game to pay for my next months rent, Which seeing as I dont have a job, wont get paid unless I sell this stuff. I'm giving it a chance here on CAG before I take it to eBay for a lot less than eBay prices.

Here's whats for sale:

Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure:
Mint, Untouched actually. The game was played maybe 4-5 times before...It was finished and the music CD is there and in tact. Complete and unscratched.

$60
Compared to ebays high prices of $80-$100

Castlevania Symphony of the Night+Guide Sealed
I have a GH Copy of SotN sealed and the Brady's official players guide. Guide has some scuffs and has been flipped threw enough but the game is brand new and sealed.

Ill let it go for $45
Compared to the few I've seen on ebay, ending anywhere from $50-100.

Suikoden II Strategy Guide:

Someone stole my actual copy of Suikoden II (one of my favorite games) So now I'm left with the Prima Official Strategy guide.

$25

Star Ocean 2: Second Story and official Strategy Guide

I have a used copy of Star Ocean 2, Its got some light scratches on it from being played...and bought used at Gamestop but It plays perfectly, no scratching, hanging or skipped sound. Also, the official strategy guide to the game. I've seen the guide sell for more then the game and I've noticed a trend in its price going up gradually.

Ill sell this for $40.

Skies of Arcadia Legends Guide
Someone, also, STOLE Skies of Arcadia Legends from me so I have no use for the guide anymore.

Ill sell it for $15

***UPDATED***

OK, here's some other leftover stuff I found:

Sealed: Grandia [PSX] and MINT strategy guide

I don't see any new Grandia's on eBay and the used ones I see are about $25, this one is factory sealed and the guide is in excellent condition as well. It looks brand new.

--Make offers

Xenogears Official Brady Guide
This is another game guide that I don't have the game for anymore.

Ill sell it for $20 if anyones interested.

And the Lunar Silver Star Story Prima guide
I never had the game, someone just gave me the guide...:\

Ill sell it for $12 if anyones intersted.

And if anyone has a request for a SNES Box, I have TONS of them. Not so many manuals but PLENTY of boxes, so leave me an AIM or a PM and Ill get back to you.
Prices are negotiable. I'd send first like I said, but I realy can only accept cash or money orders. I don't have access to a Paypal account right now.

Thanks.
AOL IM X0xchacox0x for more information, Ill be glad to help anyone else out whos looking for a guide. I've got damn near 500 of them right now.
Thanks for your time. And also I have a good amount of SNES RPGs and Boxes and such for sale. If you are interested in some of those, Also, AIM me. Or PM Me.

actually i did

7:56 so maybe not sure

cause i pm'd then posted that i did, but he is checking so he will know

sorry if i made it seem like i was tryin to trick him but he will know for sure

Yeah, I do have a negative. I'll be glad to send first. Not a problem, I didnt even know at the time the TG-16 was broken and I'll do my best to take some pictures of all the items up for sale.

Also is anyone interested in a copy of Persona for $15, I found that game under my bed today.

Its not in the best of condition, it has some surface scratches and no manual but the double case is included.

Its in pretty good conditoin, all pages and such are in tact. No bends or anything really but I bought it from a friend and I think he tried to tear the cellophane off or something and its a little bit sticky on the front cover but other than that, it's pretty good..

And another thing I can part with...
And I'm probably gunna keep doing this :X

I found a sealed copy of the original Grandia for Playstation and its strategy guide.

Make offers on it, I don't see any sealed copies of Grandia on eBay and the guide is in great condition...

and for everyone else who's wondering:

Digging threw my closet, I found my copy of Suikoden II!

It's in decent condition. Case and Game only, I bought it used and it looks like its been doctored or something but if anyones interested in that, make offers. Since its been previously doctored, There isnt any scratches or anything on it.

And I hope to have pictures up by around 8:00PM Tonight!

not me, some one offer more for it, but it isnt totally sold yet, but whatever, if i could get it for $25 i would of.

i think i did pm before the other guy did though. but i was probably not the FIRST person to pm about it.

Someone offered $35, and if I wasn't in such dire need of money, I wouldve given it to the first person who offered it.

To be honest, I found it at Borders not all that long ago (Within two months ago), This weekend when I go down there, I'll definetly look for some more since I recall them having more then one.

I'm sorry if I seem like an ass, I really just need as much money as I can get which is the only reason I'm selling this stuff.

Like I said, I found my actual copy of suikoden II...so if anyone wants that, cash offers :)

so who did actually pm you first out of me and endless chris though? i am just wondering for kicks

and i'll be goin to borders right now

Sorry guys :(...

I found some new stuff if you're interested.

Actually, Believeitor not MKG12's PM showed up first.

Ill update the thread.

Wow, I feel like an asshole cause of that. I'm sorry guys:(...

I just really needed the extra money he was offering.

Ill tell you this much: I'm going to meet my girlfriend tommorow at the movies, Borders is right down the shopping center from the movies and I'll take a quick run over and check for two guides for you both. I can't guarauntee they'll have them but they did last month and if they do, Ill get them for you; Sorry guys...If theres anything else you're looking for (SNES Rpgs, SNES boxes, RPG Guides) and Ill look threw my stuff for you.

bread's done
Back