Games for sell/trade NES, GB, PS1, N64

[quote name='starmask2k3']how much for Mega Man 1[/quote]

How's $25 + shipping? That seems to be a little less than the few recent mega man complete transactions I see there.

[quote name='tdphillips'][quote name='starmask2k3']how much for Mega Man 1[/quote]

How's $25 + shipping? That seems to be a little less than the few recent mega man complete transactions I see there.[/quote]

i'll give u 8-10 shipped for it not 25 are u crazy man

[quote name='starmask2k3'][quote name='tdphillips'][quote name='starmask2k3']how much for Mega Man 1[/quote]

How's $25 + shipping? That seems to be a little less than the few recent mega man complete transactions I see there.[/quote]

i'll give u 8-10 shipped for it not 25 are u crazy man[/quote]

Check prices on ebay. I don't think it's too out of line, but I apologize if it seems that way. :(

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=62053&item=8118044062&rd=1

and I'm not this crazy

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=62053&item=8117847991&rd=1

[quote name='Wlogan31']Super Mario RPG (complete)?[/quote]

Nice avatar. I'm looking at trading it right now, if the deal doesn't work out i'll let you know.

[quote name='dbiersdorf']He could have been talking about your Game Boy copy, just a thought.[/quote]

True, my bad :dunce: . I do have one of those for sell...

Do you want NES or GB starmask?

[quote name='freshzen']I'd love to get that Mario RPG (if it has the map, instructinos, and box). Check my list.[/quote]

Can't see anything in your list, sorry.

There was a map? I really didn't think the game package included a map. I have a poster that's shown in the pic on my website. If there's supposed to be a map I'll update my info to reflect that it's missing the map. ::doh::

[quote name='Duo_Maxwell']Does the Diablo (ps1) with the broken case still have the manual and artwork and such?[/quote]

Everything, just the case that is broken. I can send a pic if you want or post on the web page.

[quote name='tdphillips'][quote name='Duo_Maxwell']Does the Diablo (ps1) with the broken case still have the manual and artwork and such?[/quote]

Everything, just the case that is broken. I can send a pic if you want or post on the web page.[/quote]

Ha nah, I'll take your word for it...what's the going rate?

[quote name='Duo_Maxwell'][quote name='tdphillips'][quote name='Duo_Maxwell']Does the Diablo (ps1) with the broken case still have the manual and artwork and such?[/quote]

Everything, just the case that is broken. I can send a pic if you want or post on the web page.[/quote]

Ha nah, I'll take your word for it...what's the going rate?[/quote]

PM'd

bread's done
Back