Games On Demand Weekend Sale (4/9 - 4/12) Battlestations Pacific 50% Off ($17.49)

Its been on sale since April 6th, I didn't post it as I didn't deem it deal-worthy as console version has been lower for a while now in several places off and on.

Most important note is that the next and possibly last sale starts on April 13th Tuesday morning.

I got it from Steam or D2D or Impulse last fall sometime for $5 or $7.50, can't remember where or which price, but its easier to pick up and play than Midway in my opinion. I only used the xbox 360 controller with it, but it seemed a slightly easier, more arcadey experience when compared to Midway. I haven't played much of either to be honest though. You do get an achievement in Pacific for playing Midway if it is in your Gamertag history. Midway wasnt a GFWL title, so of course it has to be Midway 360 that counts, but playing either 360 Pacific or PC Pacific gets you the achievement.

Nice find Unreal, good price. Also Gohastings is one of the sellers for a new copy at Amazon with a shipped price less than the GoD price. I'll put that 360 version in my Amazon cart and double dip if I need something to get FSSS.

bread's done
Back