Games shipping after Amazon Prime trial

Fjordson

CAGiversary!
So my Prime trial ends the first week of October. I have Fable III and Fallout: New Vegas pre-ordered with the free release date delivery option, but I'm wondering if they will go back and apply shipping charges to either order since neither is released until well after my trial ends. Or will the free release date delivery be locked in?

I know this is probably somewhat of a dumb question, I don't think they'd charge, but I've never dealt with Amazon Prime so I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask.

I'm about 99.999999% sure that whatever you lock the price in at is what you'll pay. They'll never raise it on you, only lower it for you.

I can confirm that whatever games you ordered with free release day shipping before your Primes runs out, will still have it. Last December 2009 my 3 month trial of Prime ended and all my preorders (2010 release dates) kept their free release date shippings.

FYI - If you want to get 3 months of Prime for free go to http://amazon.com/mom - Just say your a parent or caregiver.

If not, then I suggest you preorder a bunch of future releases and get the free release day shipping on them now while you still have time. You can always cancel them later if you don't plan on getting them anymore.

bread's done
Back