Games that come with DLC or anything that expires date thread.

btanoue

CAGiversary!
Hi,
I saw a post about God of War Saga has a date that some of the DLC expires on a certain date. It got me thinking, and I'm not sure if this already exists, but I think we need a thread that has all the games that we know of and when the DLC or expansion paks etc expire.

We all being CAGs have a queue of games and having something expire before we get to play really is a bummer.

Post any known DLC expiration dates here (please follow the legend):

Active
Dead

Game/Content
Expiration

God of War Saga
GoW Origins Voucher
3/31/2013
Batman Arkham City GOTY
Batman Year One Movie Voucher
3/31/2013
inFamous Collection
Super Voucher
3/31/2013
Killzone 3: Helghast Edition
Super Voucher
EXPIRED
Street FighterxTekken: Special Edition
36 Gems Power-Up Pack DLC
EXPIRED
Need for Speed Most Wanted
Online Pass
EXPIRED
Brutal Legend
RockBand Bonus Songs
EXPIRED
Yakuza 3
DLC Code (Survival Mode, Haruka's Request, and Purgatory)
EXPIRED
Street Fighter IV Collector's Edition
Brawler Pack
EXPIRED

Last edited by a moderator:
I just wiki'd the thread. I know I can't keep up with everything so lets make it a living document.

[quote name='btanoue']I just wiki'd the thread. I know I can't keep up with everything so lets make it a living document.[/QUOTE]

that's cool, but just know I have a tendency to break wikis:wall:

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']The free Year One Batman movie that comes with Arkham City GOTY expires on the 31st as well. Good idea for a thread, hope it does somewhere:D[/QUOTE]

I got the PS3 version of Arkham City but I don't see where I can get Y1. Am I missing something, or was this a 360 exclusive?

[quote name='def PD']I got the PS3 version of Arkham City but I don't see where I can get Y1. Am I missing something, or was this a 360 exclusive?[/QUOTE]

It's on a slip inside the case (check behind the manual). No it's not 360 exclusive, but if you bought it used that could be why

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']It's on a slip inside the case (check behind the manual). No it's not 360 exclusive, but if you bought it used that could be why[/QUOTE]

I bought it new, I guess I got a copy of the game where it didn't have the slip in it. =*(

The only slips that came inside the case was the instruction manual and the catalog. All of the DLC was included on the disc and there was no mention of the Y1 digital download. Maybe there was a second "pressing" of AC GOTY?

christian louboutin replica shoes under 100

Are you interested in increasing your Louboutin Replica Shoes shoes fashion knowledge? do you want more fashion, and gain the attention of others? If so, there are several things to do this. try out fashion ideas to see yourself in replica christian louboutin replica shoes. you will feel great about yourself, and others will notice.

remember to have replica christian louboutin wanted to wear to a special event along when you shop for the shoes. this will allow you to see how christian louboutin replica look with the dresses you are considering.. if you make you ideas of any alterations that you will have.

replica Christian Louboutin

christian louboutin replica

Are you interested in improving your Christian Louboutin pumps style knowhow? do you want more fashion, and to attract others? If so, there are mutiply things you can do. try out fashion ideas to judge for yourself in christian louboutin replica shoes. You will feel better about yourself, and others will notice.

remember to have christian louboutin replica shoes you plan on wearing to a special event along when you shop for the shoes. this will allow you to see how christian louboutin replica look with the dresses you are considering.. if you make you ideas any changes that you will have.

I bought Street Fighter X Tekken Special Edition for PS3 and the DLC code that came with it no longer work. It gave me an error message rather than expired, but after talking to Sony, they confirmed it expired.

[quote name='def PD']I bought it new, I guess I got a copy of the game where it didn't have the slip in it. =*(

The only slips that came inside the case was the instruction manual and the catalog. All of the DLC was included on the disc and there was no mention of the Y1 digital download. Maybe there was a second "pressing" of AC GOTY?[/QUOTE]

Hmm, that's weird. Was it the new box art? Maybe it's only available in certain regions. I've seen a few posts online about people not getting the code. You should try complaining to wherever you bought it if possible, but it should have come with it

[quote name='kburns10']I bought Street Fighter X Tekken Special Edition for PS3 and the DLC code that came with it no longer work. It gave me an error message rather than expired, but after talking to Sony, they confirmed it expired.[/QUOTE]

what was it for? I want to add it to the list, but be more specific if possible (or you can just add it)

year one digital download on xbox was standard def. not sure on ps3 though. i have a code lying around somwhere

also found out killzone 3 helghast edition super voucher is dead now. wish i would have known earlier

A big fat thank you to you OP. My backlog is ridiculous and because of that i have MANY games still sitting around sealed. GOW saga is one of them and if it was not for me coming across this thread i know if would have been AFTER 3-31-13 that i would have opened it, but thanks to you I am tearing into it right now.

Signed up, thanks OP.

[quote name='kburns10']I bought Street Fighter X Tekken Special Edition for PS3 and the DLC code that came with it no longer work. It gave me an error message rather than expired, but after talking to Sony, they confirmed it expired.[/QUOTE]
What a bunch of crap, that games not even that old. I do worry about this with all my backlog games.

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']Hmm, that's weird. Was it the new box art? Maybe it's only available in certain regions. I've seen a few posts online about people not getting the code. You should try complaining to wherever you bought it if possible, but it should have come with it[/QUOTE]

I was at Best Buy yesterday and happened to go through the PS3 games section and did confirm there were 2 different box arts/pressings, where on one copy under the bonus content it had the Y1 DD and the other did not. Kind of odd. With the copy that did come with the Y1, did all the B:AC GOTY bonus content (Harley Quinn, Catwoman, challenge maps, and extra costumes) come on the disc (as an install) or did you have to download it using a DLC code (along with the Y1 DD movie)?

I got my copy new off of Amazon when it was on sale late last year for $20. No biggie but would've been nice to have that movie as an extra.

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']what was it for? I want to add it to the list, but be more specific if possible (or you can just add it)[/QUOTE]

Hey sorry about that! Forget where I post sometimes :) The code was a 36 Gems Power-Up Pack. I hate the gem system anyway, but when you tell me on the voucher the code doesn't expire until 12-31 2099, I expect it to work whenever. Someone in the PS3 fighting game forums told me PS3 DLC is notorious for expiring early.

[quote name='kburns10']Hey sorry about that! Forget where I post sometimes :) The code was a 36 Gems Power-Up Pack. I hate the gem system anyway, but when you tell me on the voucher the code doesn't expire until 12-31 2099, I expect it to work whenever. Someone in the PS3 fighting game forums told me PS3 DLC is notorious for expiring early.[/QUOTE]

No biggie:D yeah, it really sucks. Not sure why Sony makes it expire at all, seems easy enough to just leave it in the system, but I suppose I don't fully understand how their server system works:drool:

[quote name='mrmagoo1974']There is a "super voucher" that comes with the infamous collection. ( http://www.amazon.com/inFAMOUS-Coll...363053986&sr=8-1&keywords=infamous+collection ) This voucher gives you:
1 Infamous festival of blood
2 extra missions
3 additional character costumes
4 additional power ups
5 additional weapon styles

This voucher also expires 3-31-13[/QUOTE]

Thanks, added it. And sorry for highjacking your thread OP

I'm glad this thread made the main page, because I had no idea that the GOW:Origins required a voucher. It made me crack open the copy of Saga that's sitting in my backlog and redeem my code.

I guess I need to pay more attention to the fine print -- I figured it was all disc-based content. That would have been an unfortunate mistake!

[quote name='secularsage']I'm glad this thread made the main page, because I had no idea that the GOW:Origins required a voucher. It made me crack open the copy of Saga that's sitting in my backlog and redeem my code.

I guess I need to pay more attention to the fine print -- I figured it was all disc-based content. That would have been an unfortunate mistake![/QUOTE]

This happened to me with Yakuza 3. I just got it recently, but the code that originally came with it (Survival Mode, Haruka's Request, and Purgatory) expired April 1, 2011. I was too late to the party :whistle2:|

The Yakuza 3 one pissed me off... I had no idea that the GoW and iNFAMOUS collections expired. What about people who buy the sets now? I wanted to get the iNFAMOUS one, but if the vouchers are still expired then I'll pass...

One to add to the list that probably is beyond mattering at this point is the Brawler's Costume Pack in the Street Fighter IV Collector's Edition. That expired a long time ago. You can just get all the SFIV costumes for like $6 though, so... lol. I complained to Capcom about it and they were actually cool enough to give me codes for the pre-order SFxTK gems. Which are probably $.99 now but whatever it was something lol.

Speaking of SFxTK, does anyone know when the voucher for DLC in the Vita version expires? It's only $20 on Amazon right now, and if I can get $35+ worth of PS3 DLC plus the Vita game, then I might just have to pick it up!

I bought the God of War saga about a week ago, and decided to try out my voucher even though this thread says it expired, and it still works. I'm not sure how they could even sell this collection with expired codes, that's kind of sleazy...but they work, at least mine did

bread's done
Back