Games which we missed and should be remade, make your lists

spankmenow420

CAGiversary!
Feedback
0 (0%)
I was just thinking of games which are good, but should be remade. My list is below, includes yours.

Rez
Suikoden 2
Suikoden 1
Valkryie Profile
Lunar
Lunar Eternal Blue

[quote name='spankmenow420']I was just thinking of games which are good, but should be remade. My list is below, includes yours.

Rez
Suikoden 2
Suikoden 1
Valkryie Profile
Lunar
Lunar Eternal Blue[/QUOTE]

Both of the Lunar's were already remade, and the rest don't need to be either. Your list reads more like a list of wanted reprints as opposed to remakes.

[quote name='zionoverfire']suikoden 1

Best game of the series but the graphics are horrid.[/QUOTE]

And the dragons sound like elephants.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Kagero: Deception II

There is a game similar to the Deception series coming out though.

http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/action/trapt/index.html[/QUOTE]

Ohohoho YES! I will definitely pick up Trapt, even though it isn't what I had hoped for in a PS2 Deception game. What I hope for is that a truly next-gen Deception game will be made using better physics (Havoc tweaked a bit would be nice) and more interactive environments (rooms littered with items that can add damage if they hit enemies). But anyway, yeah, I agree this series needs a remake!

Chrono Trigger with next gen graphics...that would be sweet..plus dont forget the Betrayel at Kronder and Return to Kronder games for pc...as well as a Final Fantasy Tatics remade...and finally the greatest remake of all...Fallout 2!

Dracula X: Rondo of Blood

Released only on the PC Engine in Japan, ported fairly well to the SNES... but just isn't the same without the CD quality music, and the missing levels.

Castlevania Chronicles was great, now they need to re-release what most CV fans truly wanted.

I had my hopes heightened a bit once I heard Metal Gear Solid 3 Subsistence will have Metal Gear 1 and 2 on the disc... one more chip in the pile of Konami's willingness to re-release classic games to the modern market.

Panzer Dragoon Saga (A lot of people have never played this great game)
Tobal No. 2 (never came out over here)
Castlevania SotN (w/3D backgrounds on PSP)
Perfect Dark 1 (this should have been a hidden game on PDZ)

[quote name='mario23air']Panzer Dragoon Saga (A lot of people have never played this great game)
[/QUOTE]

That's the one I want. I love tracking down rare games, but I have a feeling this one will elude me forever.

I played Panzer Dragoon Saga when it first came out, a truly amazing game. I have no idea why Sega has not rerelease this game or come out witha sequel. I recently saw it used in a local game shop for $250.

For re-issues: Valkyrie Profile and Rez.

For re-makes:Hmm... how 'bout the Guardian Legend? (I'm not sure how well it would update, but it could be very sweet...)

id like to see panzar dragoon saga rereleased on ps2 or something... its one of the rare games that people actually say is good.

for a remake i would really like to see a remake of catwoman, so they could make it not suck

Bonk's revenge, or any other bonk turbografx game. They remade bonks adventure, but it's japan only.

I don't want any rare games that I own remade, I like having my rare and expensive panzer dragoon saga (and other similar games) sitting on the shelf. I was pissed when they remade rhapsody.

bread's done
Back