Games you will get no matter what

fmarxnge

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
Well being as it is, it's ironic to say that i will get some games in 2005 no matter what the price is or if there is a deal associated with it. my first priority in 2005 is to get devil may cry 3 for the hot banging price of 50 buckaroos. some next in line are atelier iris: enternal mana, ffxii, and possibly project snowblind. what's yours?

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Whoops, 2005.........nothing. I can't think of a single game I even want in 2005.[/quote]

I can't think of any games I want either, in 2005, I'll probably just buy all the 2004 games I missed on clearance. :)

[quote name='JimmieMac']I'm going to get me a "Stab this user in the face" button for my browser.[/quote]

that makes me sad :(

In the last 5 years I have only paid $50 for Grand Theft Auto 3. I got Vice City & San Andreas on sale the day they came out, I would've payed $50 for them. Nothing next year unless a new GTA game is announced or maybe a new Max Payne if it is developed by Remedy.

The new Legend of Zelda, and Musashi: Samurai Legend... the avatar obviosuly gives the second one away :p

for games that are coming out in 2005, this is my list so far...

doom III xb
resident evil 4
splinter cell chaos theory
star wars republic commando
jade empire
devil may cry 3
Zelda
Kingdom Hearts 2

[quote name='road3283']PoP 2 is tempting me to dump the full 50 especially with the free art book that comes with preorders.[/quote]

Good news for you, it retails for $40.

I never pre-order games, even ones I am excited about, because I can always wait for them to drop. The deals at gamerush have cahnged that, I have pre-ordered a lot of the big games this year.

The one game I might break this for is Zelda, I might even go against every cheapass bone in my body and pre-order it, even if gamerush isn't still running pre-order deals.

Really looking forward to RE 4 and Jade Empire, but I can probably wait for a good deal on those.

[quote name='swetooth9']dmc3 and god of war

might get mega man x8 if it is good..but since you say "no matter what"...then...meh...[/quote]

i must get it im the megaman master, my megaman street credit will drop if i dont get it at launch

RE4 once i see pictures for the preorder. Zelda no doubt about it and Suikoden 4 and Kingdom Hearts 2 although depending on release date ill get them in the TRU buy2get1 lol

Edit- Cant foget FFXII!

Like everyone else... Zelda. I don't care if it comes with a special item or not, i'll still preorder it and pay full.

[quote name='Nematode']Halo 2
PoP: WW
MGS: SE[/quote]

Yes, yes, and yes. Plus the new Zelda, Metroid, and KotoR 2.

Oh, and DS with Mario 64 DS.

Oh, yeah, I'll have to get Musashi also, I loved the psx game.

kingdom hearts 2
God of War sounds really interesting
Jade Empire (definently after the last few Bioware games I can't wait.)
I guess a DS would count.

This year it's a little easier. I already picked up Paper Mario 2, and a couple others, but ones that haven't come out I'd have to say Metroid Prime 2. I would pick up HL2 but my computer can't handle it at all and I don't feel like upgrading so much since it will cost a ton.

Really that's it. I'm not really too sure for 2005. Still a little early if you ask me.

I guess after thinking about it for a while there are a few games that I have my eye on. FFXII, God of War, and KH2.

Next year I'll pick up all the hot titles now for cheap, mostly.

Oh, and whatever DS games come out that I want (still unsure) I'll buy at launch, as well as Zelda Minish Cap.

Kingdom Hearts 2

I will definitely be getting it near release date. Whether I pay full price or not is up to CAG.

Dragon Warrior VIII
Final Fantasy XII
Kingdom Hearts II
The Legend of Zelda (GC)
Xenosaga Part Deux
Wild ARMs AC:F and 4th Detonator (if released in 05)
Atelier Iris: Eternal Mana

bread's done
Back