Games your starting/working on/Finished

KingDox

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Ok, it seems that most people here have more games then they can play. I know I have a stack of games in my "To Play" pile. I've started playing one game at a time to finish it. I just finished KOTOR and next up is GTA:VC. I'm going to finish that then I'm not sure what will be next, maybe DX:IW. Post when your starting a game or what your currently trying to finish and post when you get done.

I think playing one game at a time is the only way that I'm ever going to finish all my games.

I just started playing Record of Lodoss war, its like Diablo but with a great weapons and armor upgrade system. Oh and I also started hoshgami destroying blue earth.

[quote name='zionoverfire']Oh and I also started hoshgami destroying blue earth.[/quote]

Most ridiculously hard strategy RPG I've ever played. Eff that game. :evil:

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='zionoverfire']Oh and I also started hoshgami destroying blue earth.[/quote]

Most ridiculously hard strategy RPG I've ever played. Eff that game. :evil:[/quote]

:lol:

My problem is that I'm anal about FULLY completing a game. As in, finding every secret, getting 100%, or unlocking everything. So it takes me forever to clear most of my games.

Recently completed Fatal Frame 2, Aria of Sorrow and Tony Hawk Underground 2, currently Playing Shadow Hearts, Circle of the Moon, and Full Spectrum Warrior.

Got the credits to roll in Katamari Damacy today, but still haven't got the best score for each stage. Have gone back to playing Shadow Hearts as I figure it's about time to finish it since a sequel's out. Also swapping in Midway Arcade Treasures 2 and Burnout 3 for quick action fixes. I also only have about 10 krypts left to unlock on MK: Deception.

This is the most I've been able to play in quite some time...although that's just because I'm *ahem* in between jobs at the moment. I really need a job soon as this holiday season is so packed with games that at least half of them are bound to be lost in the shuffle and drastically reduce in price at a much more expedient rate than is the norm.

20 hours into Shadow Hearts: Covenant, that was two weeks ago, haven't played it since. I can't find the time to play the game that I've been looking forward to all year....sad ain't it?

After I'm done with that I gotta wrap up Suikoden, just 5 hours to finish it.

After that, maybe CIMA, Shin Megami Tensei, or Grandia, but I probably won't get there til 2005. Curse you college!!

Too damn many and its only going to get worse over the holidays. I will not catch up until the next generation consoles come out and I wait at least a year to buy them.

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='zionoverfire']Oh and I also started hoshgami destroying blue earth.[/quote]

Most ridiculously hard strategy RPG I've ever played. Eff that game. :evil:[/quote]

Is it really that bad? Well is it worse than the psx Tactics Ogre?

Right now I'm working through Silent Hill 4 and Grandia. The last game I finished was Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus.

[quote name='Riptard']Right now I'm working through Silent Hill 4 and Grandia. The last game I finished was Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus.[/quote]

Well good luck on Granida that is one long game, fun as heck though.

Hmm.. let's see.. just finished Fable, Burnout 3, Def Jam:FFNY and THUG 2.. gonna start on Silent Hill 4 (finally), Beyond Good & Evil (had it on PS2, so I gotta start over..), finish up Prince of Persia, start on KOTOR, finish up Larry, finish Psi-Ops (near the end), start on Thief.. and continue on X-Men Legends.

Woo.. lots of game time.

i'm was near the end of ffx, but i never finished it b/c i really got into fable. now i'm near the end of fable, but i'm really getting into burnout 3 lmao! *sigh* so many video games, so little time :)

Games I've finished this month:
Alone in the Dark: New Nightmare
GunGrave
Otogi
Halo (on Legendary)
Bujingai
Shining Soul
Syberia
Fable
Oni

Games I have yet to finish that I started this month:
Fatal Frame
Wario Ware Inc.
Mario vs DK
Tiger Woods 2005
MK Deception
X-Men Legends
Champions of Norrath
*Note this doesn't include those I have yet to finish but started prior to this month, that would be too many to list probably

Games I have yet to touch:
SMT Nocturne
Wild Arms 3
MAT 2
Arc the Lad: TotS
Gungrave OD
Sims Bustin' Out

So yeah I got some work to do...

I'm working on games from the last TRU sale. I have about 4 or 5 of them. They'll all go on the backburner when Halo 2 comes out, though.

Currently playing Legend of Legaia on PS1, about 60% through. Want to play Final Fantasy 7, Star Ocean Till The End of Time, Shadow Hearts Covenant and Bujingai next.

Trying to finish up Dragon Warrior 7 but building up my class is becoming a pain in the ass, and almost done with Beyond Good and Evil, great game by the way.

I think I am about to start playing Drakan:The Ancient Gate.

Picked it up at the CC sale and haven't touched it or most of the others yet.

I've got a fairly sizeable pile of games to play through. Pretty much like many people on this site, I really don't complete as many games because I buy a lot of them cheap, sometimes 2 or 3 for the day. I have a lot of games that I have played just once, pretty much to see if it's not defective. Then I end up getting sidetracked.

Here are the ones I'm halfway through or nearing completion:

GC
Beyond Good/Evil
Dead To Rights
Eternal Darkness
Freekstyle (can't get through the 4th course)
Godzilla DAMM
Kelly Slater Pro Surfer
MOH: Frontline
NBA Street: Vol 2
PN 03
Red Faction 2
Resident Evil
Second Sight
Star Wars: Rogue Leader
Super Mario Sunshine
TimeSplitters 2
True Crime: Streets Of LA
Viewtiful Joe (somewhere in stage 6)

PS2
Ace Combat 4
ATV Offroad Fury 2
Castlevania LOI (close to finishing this one)
NFS: Hot Pursuit
Rygar
Test Drive
The Mark OF Kri
Tokyo Xtreme Racer 3
VF4: Evolution
WipeOut Fusion

XBOX
APEX
Bloodwake
Colin McRae Rally 4
Crimson Skies
GTA Double Pack
007: Everything Or Nothing (I'm getting lose to the end)
Midnight Club II
MTX: Mototrax
NFS: Underground
Panzer Dragoon Orta
Project Gotham Racing (stuck on one course in like stage 10)
RalliSport Challenge
Jet Set Radio
TOCA Race Driver 2
Transworld Snowboarding
XIII

Here are the games I've plaed only once or a couple of times:

GC
NHL Hitz 20-03
Resident Evil Zero
Star Wars: Bounty Hunter
The Sims

PS2
Onimusha 2
Primal

XBOX
Breakdown
Crimson Sea
Deus EX: Invisible War
Metal Arms
Outlaw Volleyball
Prince Of Persia
Psi-Ops
Spy Hunter 2
Star Wars: KOTOR
Unreal II: The Awakening

As you can see, I still have a lot to get through, and yet I still buy more.

And sorry about the long list, but you asked, and I typed.

Right now Im working on my first play though of Half Life, and Im playing a little Rise of Nations on the side. I just beat the Xbox versions of Price of Persia and Jedi Academy

Currently making a mod for Neverwinter Nights myself. Thats been going strong for around 2 YEARS! Also continuing one for Morrowind which I last worked on sometime in the summer.

Games that I'm playing but yet to beat are:
Midway Arcade Treasures 1, (you really don't beat it though, just post all the high scores you can muster).
Bounty Hunter
Arx Fatalis
Everquest Online Adventures, (another game that you can't really beat, but ehh, lvl 47 Erudite Necro is my current main).
Jade Cacoon 2
Downhill Domination
Smackdown HCtP, (playing through the story mode for the 7th time or so, and re-mastering the controls for Smackdown VS Raw (the online mode will rule)).

I'm playing GTA3 right now and plan on beating Vice City again before San Andreas. Picked up Parappa the Rapper 2 today and I'm gonna try it out. :D

Starting: Katamari Damacy (Tonight!)

Now Playing: Super Punch Out
DDR Extreme
Crimson Skies (XBL)

Finished: I just went back and finished the original Punch Out. Why can't we have a Punch Out 3?!

[quote name='Rig']Starting: Katamari Damacy (Tonight!)

Now Playing: Super Punch Out
DDR Extreme
Crimson Skies (XBL)

Finished: I just went back and finished the original Punch Out. Why can't we have a Punch Out 3?![/quote]

Rig, Katamari Damacy is an awesome game. I played it 2 days straight and beat it. Most fun I've had with a game in a long time :D

Finished Katamari Damacy, Fable, Star Wars Battlefront. Almost finished with Thug 2. Currently still playing ESPN NFL 2K5, Max Payne 2, Second Sight, Fatal Frame. And also have Siren, Manhunt and Sudeki waiting to be started. I'm completely slacking though. Usually I'll burn throuh games quickly, but I've gotten slower recently.

I've finished very few games relative to the number I have. The last game I finished was KOTOR. Great game.

I've been primarily playing Morrowind: GOTY. I heard it was big, but I didn't fully realize how big! I'm 18th level and I don't even think I've scratched the surface of this game. I think I'll be working on it for quite awhile.

I just recently finished Futurama (I know, not much of a game, but I'm a freak for the show, and was basically playing it just to get to the cutscenes) Now my pile of "To be played" games is being pushed aside while I wait for my preordered copy of GTA:SA to arrive. I don't want to start any other games before that comes, so right now I'm mostly just playing a lot of Downhill Domination. That's the type of game that I don't care if I don't unlock every last thing and finish all careers for all riders; it's just a game that I can put away for a while and come back to whenever I want a good adrenaline fix.

If and when I ever finish GTA: SA, the next ones up from my pile will be Beyond Good & Evil, Primal, and Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando.

i have a total of 44 games + 3 more on their way
i have beaten a total of 6, 3 of them are sports/fighting titles. that's only xbox
i have 12 unbeaten games for gamecube
wow i better stop buying and i'm not working on any game right now, only putting in a couple of hours each week and that couple of hours went to madden

Recently Finished:
Kotor
Fable

Need to finish:
Riddick (nearly done)
Mario and Luigi (last battle)
Full Spectrum Warrior

Playing Instead:
ESPN NBA 2K5

Need to Start:
Skies of Arcadia Legends
Front Mission 3
Final Fantasy 2 (SNES)
and quite a few others

I have a bunch of games I have started and have yet to finish, but the main games that I am pretty far on that I need to finish are:

Ratchet & Clank
Beyond Good & Evil
Guilty Gear X2
Kingdom Hearts

With moving, a new kid, and work I only find time to play like 30 minutes at a time so over the last 4 or 5 weeks, all I have played is either Guilty Gear X2, NFL 2K5 or NBA 2K5. And to think, I am actually going to take advantage of the upcoming TRU sale. :roll:

Currently trying to finish Metriod Prime and Tales of Symphonia.

Been working on Tales for a while now long game . . .

Playing Prime because Echoes will be out soon.

Mortal Kombat Deception Konquest Mode trying to Unlock all the characters!

I just recently finished

Armed and Dangerous
Bloodrayne
XIII
Star Wars Battlefront

I've found out that I can only play one "beatable" game at a time (I don't consider sports games "beatable" b/c I just play them for fun), else I'll lose interest. Resident Evil, Onimusha, Maximo, and others were games I never finished because I didn't stick with them. I recently finished Red Faction II (a game that really suprised my for how fun it was). Now I'm working my way thru 007 Everything or Nothing. Probably about 2 thirds done.

Just finished Katamari Damacy, and Def Jam: FFNY twice.

Waiting to start SMT: Nocturne.

Want to start up again with some old school classics.

FF7
FF9
Parappa the Rapper
Suikoden 1
Fear Effect 2
Einhander
Vandal Hearts
Castlevania: SOTN
Freedom Fighters
ICO
Persona 2
Mario 64
Starfox 64
Zelda: Ocarina of Time

Waiting for GTA:SA and Guilty Gear Isuka.

I'm always fighting for the Horde in Frozen Throne.

Star Wars: Battlefront, basically beat but still great have some stages to complete
Onimusha Blade Warriors: cant beat Nonbunaga as Jubei havent played as anyone else yet
NFL Street: still trying to get the hang of the game
Chronicles of Riddick: same as NFL Street

I recently beat Fable and Halo (for the first time after ownign the game for like three years). I am currently involved with Katamari Damancy and Xmen Legends. I want to get into Chrono Cross or FF9, but know once Halo 2 comes out I won't be playing much else.

[quote name='dental_regurgitation']Chrono Cross and FF9 are two of my favorite games... I really suggest you get them.[/quote]

Oh I've got both of them, it's just a question of starting them and then not having time to finish them before Halo 2. Otherwise I just will never finish them.

bread's done
Back