Gameshark Store has SF4 Fightsticks up for sale for both 360 and Ps3

Hey, if you guys sign up to their newsletter you get 10 percent off and there is no tax depending where you live. Plus the shipping is only 7.50 Ive been wanting to get the 360 skin so im going with this. In total its 187.49

I was talking about the SE Stick for $69.99. I guess I should have rephrased that, sorry for the confusion

[quote name='da510']Do these still have the washer problems?[/quote]

I've heard of the SE ones having problems but heard nothing but good things about the TE

I think the SE is worth it. That's what I ordered with plans of ordering a new joystick and buttons later for about 55 bux (still less than the TE with a formfactor I prefer).

Sucks I didnt know about the 10% off before I ordered, though.

I have a TE stick sitting in my house that I really don't want to use but I can't buy an SE stick because I haven't sold the TE stick. >_>

[quote name='Hostile']I have a TE stick sitting in my house that I really don't want to use but I can't buy an SE stick because I haven't sold the TE stick. >_>[/quote]

how much do you want for it? and if u live in nyc we can do an exchange

can I just reiterate how much it sucks that i have wiialerts on all the time and i was having dinner and cleaning for the hour when you could buy this..grrr

sorry I just had a panic attack on the boards here lol...the site wouldnt work with firefox so had to use IE

Got it for under 80 shipped for the 360! Im enjoying the game but if I want to spend 150 on a stick I'll just mod this one

Thanks OP, in for an SE. And the 10% off brings it in just under what I would have paid on Amazon with free shipping if they ever got it back in stock ...

wow SE is still in stock btw for those who haven't bit yet. this is pretty much as cheap as it's ever going to get. A few cents under MSRP shipped. Not even buying it at GS or BB would be cheaper due to tax

Just bought one off the website. 10% off is awesome, but still got taxed and paid for shipping. Paid $76 total. Still a few cents cheaper than getting it at the local store if you can actually find one.

[quote name='ilifecomputer']Anyone's order passed the pending status yet?[/QUOTE]

My SE 360 order changed to 'In Progress' so it looks like I'll finally get one. I'll use it stock for a couple of weeks to see how it is, then mod it with sanwa parts. :)

[quote name='Import']Anyone's shipped? Mine is still 'In Progress'[/quote]

same here. well maybe now that it's not friday/saturday they will be shipping

[quote name='saiyajinsc']end of the business day, anyone get theirs shipped?[/quote]

Nope, still "in progress."

[quote name='dfo']Nope, still "in progress."[/quote]
Same here...
Talked to MadCatz today (because my Address was wrong) and they said they are 2-3 days out for shipping. I am guessing they will ship tues or wed

I just checked my bank account, and I noticed the charge for the fightstick never went through, does that mean Im not getting one!! I tried calling them but they put me on hold never answer back so I tried calling back and they are on lunch break..

[quote name='saiyajinsc']I just checked my bank account, and I noticed the charge for the fightstick never went through, does that mean Im not getting one!! I tried calling them but they put me on hold never answer back so I tried calling back and they are on lunch break..[/QUOTE]

Who knows. I checked my AMEX account and it's not showing up as a charge yet, but the order still says In Progress. This fucking blows and wish I would of waited a day or two and ordered from Amazon a couple days back.

Still says In Progress @ 3:40EST. We'll see what happens

[quote name='Import']Anyone's shipped? Not mine[/QUOTE]

me neither, I tried calling them back after lunch and all they had was voice mail,what kind of place are they running!!

what a bunch of bullshit. did anyone here expect anything more from madcatz? the company that makes a forttune selling ghetto knockoffs?

sucks that amazon and buy.com all got them in stock like a day after i pulled the trigger. that reminds me of the time i ordered fear 2 plus the dark knight off warnerbros website and fear 2 took 3 weeks to ship and i was charged for the dark knight even though i never got it. then after they said they would refund me, 2 months later the dark knight arrived in the mail lol

I got mine today in perfect shipping material and with a flawless box inside.

My order also never went beyond inprogress untill yesterday night. I don't think they update that thing well because there is no way mine shipped last night and got here today =).

[quote name='ilifecomputer']I got mine today in perfect shipping material and with a flawless box inside.

My order also never went beyond inprogress untill yesterday night. I don't think they update that thing well because there is no way mine shipped last night and got here today =).[/QUOTE]

good for you, but probably sucks for me since you already received yours, and since my card hasn't been charged and still showing in progress. If I knew this I would've gotten it from gamestop when they had it available for that short time... I ordered the TE bundle btw

[quote name='ilifecomputer']Well, I do live in CA so shipping from gameshark was within state and prob super fast. Still my guess is that the updating was slow.[/QUOTE]

did you use the regular shipping or did you upgrade that?

I live in california as well and just got my SE stick. My status still says In progress lol. and I picked ground shipping. I bought one from buy.com because I thought this one would take forever, now I need to sell one lol =/

[quote name='Import']I hate gameshark.....I want my damn stick and I am off from work tomorrow

You bastards[/QUOTE]

has your card been charged yet? mine still hasn't......

[quote name='ilifecomputer']I got mine today in perfect shipping material and with a flawless box inside.

My order also never went beyond inprogress untill yesterday night. I don't think they update that thing well because there is no way mine shipped last night and got here today =).[/QUOTE]

Did they send you an email when they switched you from "in progress" to "shipped"?

[quote name='saiyajinsc']has your card been charged yet? mine still hasn't......[/QUOTE]

Nope, no charge on amex. Still says In Progress.....2 e-mails, no response. fucking bullshit

bread's done
Back