Gamespot Gears of War 3 Achievement Challenge

s8man888

CAGiversary!
http://www.gamespot.com/gears-of-war-3-achievements-challenge

Grand Prize: Ultimate Gears of War 3 prize pack includes a gold retro lancer & Limited edition Gears of War 3 XBOX 360.
50 Runner up prizes: 1600pt XBOX Live Gift Card

How to Play

• Click "Enter the Contest"
  • If you don't already have a GameSpot FUSE account, sign up for one. It's free, easy, and fun.
  • Sign into GameSpot FUSE & make sure to provide your gamer tag and create your Playfire account
  • Play your heart out and unlock the following achievements by 11/30
  • Return at any point to check your progress and brag to your friends on Fuse, Facebook & Twitter
  • One grand prize winner will be chosen and receive the Ultimate Prize Pack
  • Up to 50 other contestants will win an XBOX Live Gift Card
  • All participants will receive the 100% Club GameSpot Emblem
US only

[quote name='ElementBreaker']How long does it take to scan your profile? It isn't showing up for me yet.[/QUOTE]

Took half an hour for me. I had to import achievements again for the meter to show up, and then later on it filled up.

[quote name='mac101010']Took half an hour for me. I had to import achievements again for the meter to show up, and then later on it filled up.[/QUOTE]

How did you get it to import again?

i have a question i entered this contest and i have all the required achievements but the last one
will not show up how do i import again thanks

[quote name='mac101010']Took half an hour for me. I had to import achievements again for the meter to show up, and then later on it filled up.[/QUOTE]
how did you import any one

bread's done
Back