Gamespot

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluu

CAGiversary!
Hey , what are my fellow cheap assess opinion of the debacle over at gamespot ,Jeff Gertsmann being fired for critizing Kane and Lynch ,total bullshit if you ask me .sorry if this has been posted here already ,I just didn't see it .

[quote name='bluu']Hey , what are my fellow cheap assess opinion of the debacle over at gamespot ,Jeff Gertsmann being fired for critizing Kane and Lynch ,total bullshit if you ask me .sorry if this has been posted here already ,I just didn't see it .[/QUOTE]
Who's Jeff Gertsmann and what's a gamespot?

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Who's Jeff Gertsmann and what's a gamespot?[/quote]

Ask your mom. I asked mine.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']What about Google's mom? That broad knows everything![/quote]

Why Google when we have Scorch.com at service?

[quote name='Zen Davis']Why Google when we have Scorch.com at service?[/QUOTE]
Because Google doesn't try to grab your junk when you ask it stuff.

This is what we claim will happen:
riot.jpg

This is what will happen:
lazy%20cat.jpg

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Because Google doesn't try to grab your junk when you ask it stuff.[/quote]
Then I guess I'm lucky I don't all much junk to grab.

[quote name='mykevermin']This is what we claim will happen:
riot.jpg

This is what will happen:
lazy%20cat.jpg
[/quote] Oh look. It's Psychic Myke.

I'll answer this seriously. I never go to the website, but I enjoy the podcast. JG actually earned my respect when he gave Zelda: TP an 8.whatever. (My opinion: that was still even a bit high.)

I've been following this on Kotaku, and it wouldn't surprise me if it is true.
After reading this: http://kotaku.com/gaming/rumor/alleged-gamespot-employee-spills-guts-on-valleywag-328797.php I'm starting to believe it. (If that story I quoted is legit...)

It's still all rumor and speculation, but is it really all that shocking to think that game companies are paying for reviews?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back