GameSpot's Review of Metroid prime 2

And so it shall be for the game that will be squashed by the GTA giant and pounded by the Halo 2 behemoth. But journey forth young Metroid and do not be afraid!

[quote name='zionoverfire']And so it shall be for the game that will be squashed by the GTA giant and pounded by the Halo 2 behemoth. But journey forth young Metroid and do not be afraid![/quote]

That was actually pretty funny. :lol:

poor little metroid. Im gonna buy MGS:3, Halo 2, and Metroid Prime 2 Wednesday. Ramadan is saturday, and Im gonna use that money to buy them. Anyone know any buy 2 get another game free deals? Why didn't they add stuff like CTF and Team Death Match. Very simple stuff.

[quote name='Mr. Anderson'][quote name='zionoverfire']And so it shall be for the game that will be squashed by the GTA giant and pounded by the Halo 2 behemoth. But journey forth young Metroid and do not be afraid![/quote]

That was actually pretty funny. :lol:[/quote]

Well I'm glad it was taken as a joke, actually I'm quite looking forward to this game and I'll probably pick up a copy in early 2005.

I'm going out on the 16th to grab this and Reise Reise. Can't wait, as it's the sequel to my second favorite game ever. Too bad I probably won't play it for a few weeks, as Half Life 2 comes out the same day.

[quote name='x_fiddle']This is a sweet deal :wink:[/quote]

Wow, I didn't even notice that. You're going to want to have that changed, OP.

[quote name='Zman310'][quote name='x_fiddle']This is a sweet deal :wink:[/quote]

Wow, I didn't even notice that. You're going to want to have that changed, OP.[/quote]

ah fudge, what stupid thing did I do now?

Yeah, I'm picking up this and DDR Ultramix 2 on Tuesday, along wit the movie Elf. Should be a good/ expensive day, I just have to finish Halo 2/ Metroid Prime (i'm on the last boss) by then.

This will be my last attempt at using a 67% raincheck at Target!

If successful, it will join PaperMario, GTA SA, Jak 3, RC UYA as games that the 67% rc worked on! I got each for $17 (they set J3 and RC to $16.88 not 67% off). Sly 2 I got for $22 with an older 44% off rc. "Damn it feels good to be a gangster"

Halo 2 failed at 67% . . . I'm 4 for 5 on attempts . . . at the Target near work (can't try again because the free player's guides are gone) but I got LE H2 with PG for $40 with 31% rc.

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']I'm trying to stay away from MP2 until I get the first one and finish it.[/quote]

What's taken you so long?

[quote name='Zman310']:D Can't wait for Tuesday![/quote]

I keep reading the 15th everywhere, including Gamerush. Does this come out on Monday? That would be unusual, but I have read the 15th several places.

[quote name='CrimsonGeist']poor little metroid. Im gonna buy MGS:3, Halo 2, and Metroid Prime 2 Wednesday. Ramadan is saturday, and Im gonna use that money to buy them. Anyone know any buy 2 get another game free deals? Why didn't they add stuff like CTF and Team Death Match. Very simple stuff.[/quote]

eid is sunday, right?

back on topic....

if this was online then I would have bought this and the new mario kart GC bundle... but its not :whistle2:(

(one of the reasons I am not buying a GC)

for some reason people still think its a first person shooter even though other people tell them its a first person adventure. i dont get why they cant grasp the idea of a first person adventure.

Deus Ex was a first person adventure. I got pissed off when people said you couldn't strafe. You can strafe, just hold L (im not talking about lock-on) anywhere.

And yeah, Eid is Sunday, but I thought Eid would be Saturday.

bread's done
Back