Gamestaq: $10 game sale PS3, XBox360 (~$14 after S&H and gamestaq fee)

Nice find, although when you click on the "Buy" link it shows that the price goes up to $14.49 with shipping and their ridiculous "GS Fee". Still, slightly cheaper than Gamestop's used prices for some of these games.

[quote name='Jurassic425']Nice find, although when you click on the "Buy" link it shows that the price goes up to $14.49 with shipping and their ridiculous "GS Fee". Still, slightly cheaper than Gamestop's used prices for some of these games.[/QUOTE]

Ridiculous? How is the fee ridiculous? You think a site is going to give you a way to sell and buy games from other people without taking their cut? 15% is technically the highest fee you'll ever pay on GameStaq, they are usually lower (depends on the price of the game). However even so, very reasonable compared to ebay and whatnot.

[quote name='Jurassic425']Nice find, although when you click on the "Buy" link it shows that the price goes up to $14.49 with shipping and their ridiculous "GS Fee". Still, slightly cheaper than Gamestop's used prices for some of these games.[/QUOTE]

because god forbid they make any money and stay in business. :roll:

[quote name='xskaxninjax']Ridiculous? How is the fee ridiculous? You think a site is going to give you a way to sell and buy games from other people without taking their cut? 15% is technically the highest fee you'll ever pay on GameStaq, they are usually lower (depends on the price of the game). However even so, very reasonable compared to ebay and whatnot.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I discovered today that he's not too bright.

By the way, I've only seen about $2 fees on $40 games. So it's more like 5% give or take.

[quote name='confoosious']Yeah, I discovered today that he's not too bright.

By the way, I've only seen about $2 fees on $40 games. So it's more like 5% give or take.[/QUOTE]

Well, not everyone can be the sharpest crayon in the 4 year-old's mouth.

Yeah, it's $0.50 on games < $10, $1.50 from $10 to $25, and $2 for > $25. I've asked them about making it percentage based but they thought it would be easier to just have tiers. So it depends, anywhere from as low as 5% to as high as 15%. Either way, still not bad.

bread's done
Back