Gamestaq - 25 Games at $25

Not really seeing anything worth a damn for PS3. :/ Everything I'm interested in has been within $5 of that price new.

[quote name='storino03']25 games that are picked by those people, and are $25 EACH. Not 25 games for $25.[/QUOTE]

are you serious? Who actually thinks this is 25 games for $25 total?

The problem I have with this promotion is that they're not really lowering prices... they're just lowering prices that they'd give to the sellers! So basically this big promo is just the same of nothing. I get the feeling once the sellers realize they're getting much less than what they originally posted it for, they'll decline the sale.

the way this promo should have worked was to give buyers a $5 coupon code or something. That way the seller keeps his price and the buyer gets $5 off. Yeah, it costs them money but that's what you gotta do to market in the beginning. This isn't marketing, this is just lowering values.

If you thought "25 games at $25" meant 25 games for $25 total you are a fucking moron and you should not even be allowed within 15 feet of a computer much less on this website. I posted the title of the Gamestaq promo.

[quote name='jb0Ogi3']If you thought "25 games at $25" meant 25 games for $25 total you are a fucking moron and you should not even be allowed within 15 feet of a computer much less on this website. I posted the title of the Gamestaq promo.[/QUOTE]

chill the F.. out bro.

Why can't it say 25 games at $25 each?

lol people thought it was 25 games for $25? Thats like looking at the $14.99 bin at GameStop and thinking its $14.99 for all the games in the bin. Common Sense guys. $25 for Fallout New Vegas, Halo Reach or Fable 3 are good deals

Gogamer often sells clearance games (PC) for 0.90 cents...STEAM has some good discounts on indie game collections, too. So...not knowing that these are "console games for $25 each" I, too, was mistaken.

Also, saying fuck just makes you look ignorant. fuck. fuckity-fuck-fuck.
: P

[quote name='jb0Ogi3']If you thought "25 games at $25" meant 25 games for $25 total you are a fucking moron and you should not even be allowed within 15 feet of a computer much less on this website. I posted the title of the Gamestaq promo.[/QUOTE]

^truth

If the thread title had said, "25 games FOR $25 dollars," that would have meant something entirely different. If you're going to argue semantics, your argument had better not be based on your own ignorance of the English language.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='sTaTIx']^truth

If the thread title had said, "25 games AT $25 dollars," that would have meant something entirely different. [/QUOTE]

Uhm, it does say that though...? (I'll go back to pseudo-lurking now, just sayin' though. :ziplip:)

[quote name='Sanges99']Uhm, it does say that though...? (I'll go back to pseudo-lurking now, just sayin' though. :ziplip:)[/QUOTE]

Fixed... although I'm sure most people knew what I meant to say... OR DO THEY???

What! This is false advertising bait and switch! I thought I could get any 25 games in the world for $25!

I'm gonna get Jackie Chiles and sue these bastards.

I would be lying if I didn't say that the thread title didn't, at first, come off as 25 games for $25.

There's a lot of poor typists on the internet who don't understand grammar, so it wouldn't be a stretch to think that someone would mean 25 for $25 when they wrote 25 at $25. I mean honestly, it doesn't help your case when you don't put each. A whole extra, SHORT, word in the title would've made all this go away.

OP fail imo. Especially considering how much of a complete douche he is (based on that one reply above).

[quote name='Darknuke']I would be lying if I didn't say that the thread title didn't, at first, come off as 25 games for $25.

There's a lot of poor typists on the internet who don't understand grammar, so it wouldn't be a stretch to think that someone would mean 25 for $25 when they wrote 25 at $25. I mean honestly, it doesn't help your case when you don't put each. A whole extra, SHORT, word in the title would've made all this go away.

OP fail imo. Especially considering how much of a complete douche he is (based on that one reply above).[/QUOTE]

This. Someone get this guy a cookie.

[quote name='Darknuke']I would be lying if I didn't say that the thread title didn't, at first, come off as 25 games for $25.

OP fail imo. Especially considering how much of a complete douche he is (based on that one reply above).[/QUOTE]

You don't know me bro. Back off.

And for all the people STILL complaining. The website is GAMESTAQ. The promotion is 25 GAMES AT $25. Therefore, I put the title as GAMESTAQ - 25 GAMES AT $25.

Seriously, I try to help the CAG community by posting a deal and all I get is people complaining. Life isn't fair. Get over yourselves. I'm so very sorry that you all had to click on one of the games, wasting 10 seconds of your lives, and then realize that they weren't all together $25 total. Apparently common sense isn't something all CAG's possess.

Next time, I will entitle the post, Gamestaq (Video Game Website) - 25 Games at $25 (Promotion where 25 games are priced at $25). There you go. Spoon feeding. But in reality, it doesn't hurt to use your brain once in a while.

Good site? Haven't heard of them much before. I remember seeing some posts for some coupon or something, but never looked into it, as I thought it was like Direct2Drive or Impulse (PC games).

I would bite on New Vegas at $25, or even $27, but it's $30 in actuality.. :(

jb0Ogi3, chill dude, we appreciate the thread (even though there is an official one run by the Gamestaq guys a few pages back) plus take everyone's criticism constructively ok? (It'll save some headaches if you can't take some grief that some of these guys egregiously hand out, even if they mean well in their own special ways)

Also in some of their eyes you're still a newbie (march 2010 join date) so ya know take that into account as well. ;)

[quote name='edson13']why even promote it as $25, if they're going to charge you $2 just to buy the game. That's stupid.[/QUOTE]

As I mentioned in the other thread this isn't really much of a deal per say especially when you add in Gamestaq's fee + S&H ($2 fee + $2.99 S&H) that adds up to $4.99 or $5, so these $25 games actually become $30 games.

I voiced my opinion to the Gamestaq rep in the other thread, but still unless 50% off is all you need for these, then go for'em I'll wait till they all hit $20 or less shipped.

Not a great deal as far as I'm concerned. Thanks anyways.

bread's done
Back