GameStock Codes - IT'S OVER!

HeroOfTime

CAGiversary!
Feedback
24 (100%)
I just pulled 6 packs of these instant win cards out of the dumpster at my local GStop, so I was thinking I was going to win a bunch of fuck - unfortunately they only allow one entry per day. So instead of just pitching them all because they are totally worthless to me, I figured I'd send them out to fellow CAGs that want a shot at some free stuff.

It'll require a bunch of stuff to play ONE code, but who knows - maybe you'll win the beach vacation grand prize. I got an avatar prop :/

PM me if you want one - I've got a couple hundred to get rid of before NOON Central Time TODAY.

Last edited by a moderator:
Indeed - That's why I was disappointed in this find. I found 6 unopened packs of these cards and was like "OMG I'M GONNA WIN SO MUCH STUFF" and then I find out it's only one per day per email, and I maxed out all my emails, LOL

So there's a little less than 12 hours left on this contest, so send me those PMs and I'll send em out as fast as I can.

EDIT:

[quote name='suwillgetu']Thanks for the code! I got a free general admission ticket to Six Flags.[/QUOTE]

NICE. All I've gotten was Avatar props and Doritos :/

[quote name='HeroOfTime']Indeed - That's why I was disappointed in this find. I found 6 unopened packs of these cards and was like "OMG I'M GONNA WIN SO MUCH STUFF" and then I find out it's only one per day per email, and I maxed out all my emails, LOL

So there's a little less than 12 hours left on this contest, so send me those PMs and I'll send em out as fast as I can.

EDIT:

NICE. All I've gotten was Avatar props and Doritos :/[/QUOTE]

Ya, I'm gonna be throwing out a whole box of them tomorrow, lol.

[quote name='sasukekun']Ya, I'm gonna be throwing out a whole box of them tomorrow, lol.[/QUOTE]

I take it you work at Gstop? I gotta tell you man, I find so much perfectly good, perfect working stuff in the local GStop's dumpster it's not even funny. Games, controllers, systems, sh*t I even found an IPAD once.

Unfortunately, someone at one of the stores in my area got wise to this and started trashing this stuff before they pitched it. Cutting cords, breaking discs and stuff. It's a damn shame - that stuff shouldn't be going in a landfill.

[quote name='HeroOfTime']I take it you work at Gstop? I gotta tell you man, I find so much perfectly good, perfect working stuff in the local GStop's dumpster it's not even funny. Games, controllers, systems, sh*t I even found an IPAD once.

Unfortunately, someone at one of the stores in my area got wise to this and started trashing this stuff before they pitched it. Cutting cords, breaking discs and stuff. It's a damn shame - that stuff shouldn't be going in a landfill.[/QUOTE]

Yep. You'd be surprised what we are supposed to throw out. Those PS3 BF3 vault cases were field destroy items :whistle2:#

I try to keep a lot of the promo standees and posters before they toss em or I'll give em to customers.

The codes are valid until NOON today! TODAY IS THE ONLY DAY THESE ARE VALID!!

Also, I'm getting a shite-ton of requests for these codes - please be patient as I am literally sending codes out as quickly as I can!

Also, I'm through my first pack of 50 - I have about 250 MORE CODES to get rid of!! Also, I am happy to send a couple codes if you have multiple emails.

Yeah, I've still got codes left - a shite ton, in fact. Sorry for the delay, but I was setting up my streaming stuff for my twitch stream. I'll be playing Dark Souls and giving away codes if you would like to watch and chat with me!

twitch.tv/weknowgamesdotcom

Thanks for the codes! You seem to be making a little progress as you make a few steps before another PM goes your way. xP

Won some Kongregate stuffs. Always nice to get free stuff. Thanks again!

[quote name='suwillgetu']Thanks for the code! I got a free general admission ticket to Six Flags.[/QUOTE]

Lucky bastard. Im soo jealous

Got 2 Kinect Props. Yay?

Thanks, got 60 Ounces of In-Game Currency for Berserk: The Cataclysm from Kongregate and the Kinect Sensor Avatar Prop if anyone wants them PM me.

[quote name='HeroOfTime']if you want codes, ou need to PM me - i'm checking my PMs every time my phone gets an email.

I have about 165 left![/QUOTE]

What I would do is that especially with a limited time left, I would give out more than 1 code because unless this forum is able to get exactly 165 people asking for codes, then things would be complicated.

I'm giving most people 2-5 codes per PM drop. There's about 3 1/3 hours left in the contest, and remember that you will need multiple emails for multiple codes - 1 email per code, in fact.

That's it folks. I'm too tired to stay awake and hand any more of these out. Sorry, but I have to work tonight and I have to get some sleep. Please, no more PMs!

The last of the codes are going out now. Ciao and good luck everyone!

bread's done
Back