Gamestop $10 coupon

kyrhon

CAGiversary!
Feedback
30 (100%)
I know it's not much but I'd just like to get rid of this.

I'd be very happy to trade for a $8-10 gift card to Amazon.
I'd also gladly accept Microsoft Points!
If anyone's got it, please PM me!

BTW, the coupon is a CODE that you can use in the online store.

Although I don't have much feedback on CAG, if you'd like some more credibility, I could show you my eBay account if you are interested in trading with me. Any questions, feel free to PM me as well!

Thanks for looking~

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a 1600 microsoft code that i need to give away. Do you Have any thing else to trade cuz that is worth 20 dollars

[quote name='kdog992']I have a 1600 microsoft code that i need to give away. Do you Have any thing else to trade cuz that is worth 20 dollars[/QUOTE]

Hmm. I don't think I have anything else to trade.

Well, I've got Bioshock for the 360. Unfortunately I don't have the original case/cover art but I still do have the manual. So, if you're willing, the 10 dollar coupon with the Bioshock thrown in?

Up to you though.

[quote name='kyrhon']I know it's not much but I'd just like to get rid of this.

As I don't have a Paypal, I'd be very happy to trade for a $8-10 gift card to Amazon.
I'd also gladly accept Microsoft Points!
If anyone's got it, please PM me!

BTW, the coupon is a CODE that you can use in the online store.

Although I don't have much feedback on CAG, if you'd like some more credibility, I could show you my eBay account if you are interested in trading with me. Any questions, feel free to PM me as well!

Thanks for looking~[/QUOTE]

how do you have a ebay account without a paypal account?

[quote name='higuys']how do you have a ebay account without a paypal account?[/QUOTE]

I do have a Paypal..? I never said I didn't. xP

I'd just prefer to receive an Amazon giftcard rather than paypal at the moment or just do a trade.

EDIT: WOOPS. I DID SAY I DON'T HAVE IT. My bad! :oops:

Now I just look suspicious. ): BUT I SWEAR I'M NOT TRYING TO SCAM!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hurrr durp durp bump~

20100804.jpg

bread's done
Back