Gamestop - 10% Off A PS Vita Accessory

Naramie

CAGiversary!
10% off a PS Vita Accessory. Coupon good toward memory cards, adapters, travel cases and more. Not sure what more is.

I got this email from Gamestop after I bought my PS Vita. Code seems to be reusable, I've already used it twice at different GS locations.

K5Aj7.png

Thanks, coupons abound for Vita. Wish I could have used it on my memory card, but this will do fine for my case/screen protector.

Will this work on 32GB memory card?

Also, and I know this is the wrong thread but how long is the $10 off coupon good for?

[quote name='GBAstar']Will this work on 32GB memory card?

Also, and I know this is the wrong thread but how long is the $10 off coupon good for?[/QUOTE]

cashier told me April 5th.

[quote name='sgaldis']Dang, and I just snagged the pull and go folio earlier today! D'oh![/QUOTE]
It wouldn't have worked anyway. I tried to do a return/rebuy and the coupon wouldn't apply.

[quote name='GBAstar']Will this work on 32GB memory card?

Also, and I know this is the wrong thread but how long is the $10 off coupon good for?[/QUOTE]

The 32GB card is pictured so I would assume so, but 10% barely covers tax in most states.

[quote name='Japakneez']My hands get sore after 15 or so minutes of playing the Vita. Does gamestop have good Vita grips? Any recommendations?[/QUOTE]

I have the same problem. I use the trigger grips, and they work wonders. They are $17.99 at GS, butI don't think the coupon works on them.

bread's done
Back