Gamestop 10% Off New/Used Coupon (Exp. 10/19)

[quote name='ralph10']Can i use this & the $5 off coupon together?[/quote]I highly doubt it since it says it can't be combined with other offers but you could get lucky.

[quote name='Master Shake']I highly doubt it since it says it can't be combined with other offers but you could get lucky.[/quote]

'promo not found' can be your best friend.

[quote name='twen']Why do people insist on making it an image when the url doesn't change.[/QUOTE]
Better than you posting GP BB coupons w/o an image?

Can this work with my pre-purchase of Orange box? I already put down 30 on it but still owe $25 if I could use it for this that would be an even sweeter deal!

[quote name='spinksjinx']Can this work with my pre-purchase of Orange box? I already put down 30 on it but still owe $25 if I could use it for this that would be an even sweeter deal![/QUOTE]

Yes, but before you pay what you owe on it, present the coupon, let the discount happen, then proceed to pay.

[quote name='twen']Why do people insist on making it an image when the url doesn't change.[/quote]

Because the email isn't one solid URL. There are a bunch of different pieces that would might make it hard to post....

And Negative, thanks for the coupon, especially since I was having trouble getting it on my own(though i just did). But I suggest you put in the OP that the coupon is good when picking up a preorder, and that it isn't supposed to work when you put money down to preorder but YMMV. There will be A LOT of questions about this is you don't.

[quote name='Chronis']Because the email isn't one solid URL. There are a bunch of different pieces that would might make it hard to post....[/QUOTE]

That's why there is a Save As HTML option.

[quote name='freshzen']Better than you posting GP BB coupons w/o an image?[/QUOTE]

Go screw yourself.

[quote name='mn9500']will they take if if i print out the picture?[/quote]
Reading is fundamental.

[quote name='KR3W']Reading is fundamental.[/quote] it says they need to attach the email to the receipt, so if its a picture, will they still take.

and thanks for being an a**hole.

Thanks a ton, again I get good use out of these. This'll go nice with The Orange Box, since it is only 55 for me anyway due to the preorder deposit.

I picked up Halo 3 Limited Edition used for 43.99 plus tax with this and edge card. The discs were scratched, but the game works perfectly.

Anyone know if Orange Box will be $55 on launch day or it only for pre-orders at EB? It'd be nice to grab it for ~$50 on Wednesday.

[quote name='CrimsonPaw']Anyone know if Orange Box will be $55 on launch day or it only for pre-orders at EB? It'd be nice to grab it for ~$50 on Wednesday.[/quote]It's only for pre-orders.

[quote name='twen']Why do people insist on making it an image when the url doesn't change.[/quote]

To piss people like you off.

[quote name='ZerotypeX']thanks negative for the coupon, gonna use it on FFT[/quote]

Ditto. Man, there isn't sh*t for coupons/deals this week. And I had to get this in the 11th hour before i left for work today...

Just used the coupon and my edge card. Bought:

Halo 3
Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter
Prey
Enchanted Arms
Madden 07 (it's the same as 08, but with the 07 rosters and 80% off)

All used. $98 in credit is now gone, and I have like $50 in credit left. I think I am going to go use that credit for a play and charge kit though because batteries suck it hardcore

[quote name='breakin2']Can you use the coupon on preorders if you pay in full?[/QUOTE]
1. Go to Gamestop. (Do not show coupon yet)
2. At cashier's desk, bring up paid-in-full preorder. (Do not show coupon yet)
3. Request $20 dollars back from the pre-order. (Do not show coupon yet)
4. After you are positive they have refunded/given money back, proceed to show coupon. (Show coupon now)
5. Pay the rest of the balance w/ coupon discounted. (You shouldn't even have a coupon by now)

[quote name='papacapps']Will the coupon work at any Gamestop?[/QUOTE]
Although they reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time, they should work at any Gamestop/Eb Games.

[quote name='rockytrh']Just used the coupon and my edge card. Bought:

Halo 3
Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter
Prey
Enchanted Arms
Madden 07 (it's the same as 08, but with the 07 rosters and 80% off)

All used. $98 in credit is now gone, and I have like $50 in credit left. I think I am going to go use that credit for a play and charge kit though because batteries suck it hardcore[/quote]Don't blow money on that. You can get TWO 3rd party rechargeable battery packs with USB charge cables on ebay for $15 shipped. There's nothing special about Microsoft's battery packs…

[quote name='Negative']1. Go to Gamestop. (Do not show coupon yet)
2. At cashier's desk, bring up paid-in-full preorder. (Do not show coupon yet)
3. Request $20 dollars back from the pre-order. (Do not show coupon yet)
4. After you are positive they have refunded/given money back, proceed to show coupon. (Show coupon now)
5. Pay the rest of the balance w/ coupon discounted. (You shouldn't even have a coupon by now)
[/QUOTE]

I'm confused by what you're saying here. I want to preorder a game that comes out after the coupon expires. Can I use the coupon if I preorder it and pay in full?

[quote name='breakin2']I'm confused by what you're saying here. I want to preorder a game that comes out after the coupon expires. Can I use the coupon if I preorder it and pay in full?[/QUOTE]

No, then it will not work. When you pre-order in full, you are not actually purchasing the game. The day the game officially releases is when the actual price is tendered.

[quote name='breakin2']Madden 07 and 08 are VERY different.[/quote]

i know, i wasn't being serious on that, but i wanted a football for my brother, and i wasn't going to spend $50 on it

I'm going to give this a shot tomorrow with buying the Orange Box.

Would it be smarter though to go to a store I don't normally shop at, as a few people at the one i go to regularly know me.

I use it at my regular store, they know I'm the cheapest gamer around...but I do spend a lot there...and I do let them know when they've missed price drops, and penny guides...they love me...no, seriously, really, they do.

I plan on picking up Crackdown, Lost Planet, and possibly Wartech. I have one question, does this coupon and the Edge card take 10%(each) off every game or just the total amount?

bread's done
Back