Gamestop $10 off orders $50 or more (New code)

bart122580

CAGiversary!
Use coupon code SAVE10 or 1SVBFXN

expires 12/31/08

Edit

The code works on Ebgames.com which gives free shipping on orders over $25

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='prateeko']Guys, why are you trying this at GS.com? I used it no problem at EBgames.com and got free shipping on PoP pre-order. Just clear all other codes, log in, and put in the code...[/quote]

I'm doing it at EBgames.com...

Here's the e-mail I was sent:

Dear Valued Customer,

We recently sent you a coupon code good for $10 off an order of $50 or more for holiday shopping. We are expiring that coupon code and sending you a different one that you can still use at your leisure until Dec. 31, 2008. The offer is good for all products excluding video game consoles and gift cards. Simply add $50 or more worth of eligible products to your cart and enter this coupon code where prompted.

We apologize for the need to send this additional email and thank you for your business.

Your coupon code: 1SVBFXN

Happy Holidays,
GameStop.com Customer Service

I have no idea what is eligible and what isn't. I couldn't find any information on the site either.

I got the same email, but my code is different. I believe these are one time use coupons sent by email. Not for multiple use.

I could be wrong... I just tried my coupon and it does not even work either. Looks like GS.com does not have it's act together just yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Jesse_Dylan']I'm doing it at EBgames.com...[/QUOTE]

Clear your cache, log out and then into your account and try it. Works fine for me with SAVE10.

Awesome, just checked my email too and found my code
smiley2.jpg

[quote name='Jesse_Dylan']Yeah, I'm getting the same deal! I have Overlord: Raising Hell ($24.99), Civ: Rev DS ($19.99) and a Wii Points Card (filler, $20, since I'd buy it anyway on the Wii network), and I'm getting the same error. It says,

"The coupon entered will not provide a discount based on the current contents of your shopping cart.

wtf?[/quote]

In a previous post, it was mentioned that it won't work on Points cards. Since you're not over $50 without the card, the code won't apply.

[quote name='crewj']With the recent price drop and with the coupon, you can get Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Limited Edition for 49.99+FS+tax

http://www.ebgames.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=72708[/QUOTE]

Except that neither coupon work for this game:

"The coupon entered will not provide a discount based on the current contents of your shopping cart. You may continue checkout without a discount or read the coupon description below and make the appropriate changes to your shopping cart or shipping method selected. Coupon description :
Coupon:SAVE10 - Enjoy $10 off your order of $50 or more. May not be combined with other offers. No applicable on hardware. Offer expires on 12/31/08."

"The coupon entered will not provide a discount based on the current contents of your shopping cart. You may continue checkout without a discount or read the coupon description below and make the appropriate changes to your shopping cart or shipping method selected. Coupon description :
Coupon:1SVBFXN - Save $10 on your order of $50 or more"

[quote name='groundskeeper']Except that neither coupon work for this game:

Coupon:SAVE10 - Enjoy $10 off your order of $50 or more. May not be combined with other offers. No applicable on hardware. Offer expires on 12/31/08."

Coupon:1SVBFXN - Save $10 on your order of $50 or more"[/QUOTE]

eeesh... oh well. :bomb:

Can someone please PM me a code from the GameStop email? The SAVE10 doesn't seem to work anymore, and they never sent me an email with the new code :(

I could really use it right now.

[quote name='adawg555']Anything cheap I can add to the cart? I want Left 4 Dead for $40 but since its $49.99 right now, I need another cent to be eligible for the $10 off.[/quote] beyond good and evil?

Something is weird.. I used this deal before and pre-ordered Prince of Persia, so wonder why it won't work now with Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X? there is a pre-order bonus with it? hmmm puzzling..

[quote name='1Sail0r']Can someone please PM me a code from the GameStop email? The SAVE10 doesn't seem to work anymore, and they never sent me an email with the new code :(

I could really use it right now.[/QUOTE]

:\

Freakin' Gamestop/EB. Can't they get anything right? At least an explanation of why the codes don't work anymore would be nice.

GS.com seems to be having a problem with coupons lately. I tried to use two of their Stopwatch coupons last week and neither one worked, even though they were both still good, and one of them was free shipping on a specific game and all I had in my cart was the game and it still didn't work.

Seriously, is anyone able to get coupons to work anymore? Neither of these coupons work for me on either GameStop or EBGames, and none of their recent Stopwatch coupons have either. I just want to order a damn game. Oh and I guess EBGames doesn't give free shipping on orders over $25 anymore?

Netheir the $10 off or free shipping coupon is working for me...

The coupon entered will not provide a discount based on the current contents of your shopping cart. You may continue checkout without a discount or read the coupon description below and make the appropriate changes to your shopping cart or shipping method selected. Coupon description :
Coupon:1SVBFXN - Save $10 on your order of $50 or moreCoupon:FREESHIP - Free overnight shipping on orders over $50

Neither SAVE10 nor 1SVBFXN are working for me either. I can enter them and they initially appear to be accepted, but in the final stages it says they don't work.

Awesome, GameStop now has a $1.99 overnight shipping deal on preorders, except attempting to add an item to my cart or even trying to access my cart gets me a "Oops! Game Over." error. Keep up the good work guys.

EDIT: Oh wait, it works just fine as long as I don't log in. So as long as I don't want to actually purchase the game in my cart then there's no problem.

I emailed [email protected] and they told me to just place the order and then email them back with the order number and they will credit the 10$ back.

I went ahead and ordered Banjo Nuts and Bolts and the 9.99 wii brawl guide for my friend, will post an update when they credit me the 10 bucks back.

bread's done
Back