Gamestop 10% off plus free shipping for any purchase 29.99 or more, excludes consoles

I was looking for something like this, thanks. Think I'll put in a preorder for Sky Crawlers in case Amazon decides not to correct their MSRP.

Not sure if this has been already posted, but a few accessories have dropped in price. i.e. New Networking Adapter, 360 Wireless Headset, 60GB Live Pack, Racing Wheel, and the GameStop controller + charger are all $10 off... I just noticed so this is news to me. =P

used this for left 4 dead 2... $37.79 in store credit for the game after trading it in with the 50% bonus coupon for $48. easy $10+ flip!

Similar to that BEMERRY coupon I use, if not exactly the same. I bought DW 6 Empires and Valk Chronicles for total of $38.14 after shipping/taxes. Maybe I'll flip and if they sell on Amazon, I'll repurchase them for myself.

Currently, Gamestop is running a $5 off promotion off Bayonetta.

http://www.gamestop.com/gs/landing/bayonetta/default.aspx

So, with 10% code stacking, it's $49.49. However, because GS charges tax, at least in Florida, the total for me was $52.95. So you save ~$2 bucks with free 3 day ground shipping over Amazon's $54.99.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001YI0Z2U/ref=oss_T15_product

If you have prime, it's a free upgrade to Release-date Delivery at Amazon, so really, your call on which you want to buy it from. I'm just going to stick to Amazon. I want this game bad, so release date delivery is a big plus for me.

If you don't have a prime account and can wait a bit, GS is the way to go.

[quote name='Masterkyo']End up get Mytran Wars (PSP) $15 and Adventures To Go! GameStop Exclusive (PSP) $20

Cool, got Dante's Inferno for 58.xx The deal was made sweeter because I used the credit from the get $20 for select games trade and I just noticed it comes with a pre-order action figure which is always nice.

yep, tax killed it, im not getting Mass Effect 2 for 57 dollars when i can get the CE for 70 bucks online. fuck that.

[quote name='Dr. Pizza']yep, tax killed it, im not getting Mass Effect 2 for 57 dollars when i can get the CE for 70 bucks online. fuck that.[/QUOTE]

You can get the CE online for $59.99 at Target.

[quote name='Cindaddy']You can get the CE online for $59.99 at Target.[/QUOTE]Actually, it looks like you can't. If you check the thread about that, it's a match for the ASIN # on Amazon for the regular version.

bread's done
Back