Gamestop: $10 off Pre-owned $29.99+ Exp. 9/30 (code works instore only)

SEGAMew

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Was at the mall's food court and saw an Gamestop partnered with Coca-Cola advert type of thing, text a number and led me to this code that is the same code they give you no matter what phone numbers you text them with.

Coupon code: EBC3034713

Expires 9/30/2012

I tried to do this online and code wasn't valid, so in-store only guys! Utilize that In-store pick up :)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='arsenalcrazy8']Tales of Graces F seems a solid pickup at that price since Im not sure how much more that game will drop...[/QUOTE]

it's a wonderful game if you like jrpgs and tales games in general. very fun battle system, and it's easily worth the 35$ i paid, if not the full 60$

[quote name='Toss']I have a feeling this code will be shut down by gamestop pretty fast.[/QUOTE]I hope it lasts at least through Wednesday, when I can try to find a complete copy of Pokemon Conquest on which to use this. :pray:

[quote name='Toss']I have a feeling this code will be shut down by gamestop pretty fast.[/QUOTE]

I don't think so as I imagine Coca-cola is also involved with this and not a solely Gamestop ran promotion :X And it's not as cheap as the $10 off of preowned games $19.99 or higher promotion.

[quote name='Vigilante']I hope it lasts at least through Wednesday, when I can try to find a complete copy of Pokemon Conquest on which to use this. :pray:[/QUOTE]

And thank you for that idea.

Knew there was a game i wanted but couldnt remember. If this coupon isnt dead tomorrow, I'll drive halfway across town to get that.

[quote name='SEGAMew']Depends on the genre you're looking for really. I picked up Tales of Graces f and I plan to get Pokemon Conquest at another Gamestop that had it available.

Yeah pretty much, make sure no typos or anything =P Written on a piece of paper will do.[/QUOTE]

pokemon conquest isnt 30 bucks used is it

Motorstorm apocolypse is 33$ or so after the card is used. That along with this code and my gamestop credit i can get it without spending much money. Either that or still wait for a price drop

CODE Is dead already
Oops! Please correct the errors below to continue.
The coupon you entered is not currently valid. Please check the spelling of the code and the expiration date of the coupon.

[quote name='slidecage']CODE Is dead already
The coupon you entered is not currently valid. Please check the spelling of the code and the expiration date of the coupon.[/QUOTE]

In Store Only.....

[quote name='slidecage']CODE Is dead already
The coupon you entered is not currently valid. Please check the spelling of the code and the expiration date of the coupon.[/QUOTE]

I didn't made the subject line clear enough? :cry: This is like the very first topic I made here.

Does this work on accessories? I am contemplating the $50 refurbished 16GB vita memory card so it would be $36 after coupon and PUR.

[quote name='joeyshadows']Tempted to get lollipop chainsaw.[/QUOTE]

I actually got it yesterday just with credit...damn. Wonder if I can do a return/price adjust, and if it's worth the trouble.

The game is great though.

[quote name='strait edge follower']Motorstorm apocolypse is 33$ or so after the card is used. That along with this code and my gamestop credit i can get it without spending much money. Either that or still wait for a price drop[/QUOTE]
Wait. You didn't get it last fall for $5 from Best Buy?;)

[quote name='SEGAMew']I didn't made the subject line clear enough? :cry: This is like the very first topic I made here.[/QUOTE]

NO i didnt see it got too happy about 10 off a game :)

didnt really see the instore only

[quote name='SEGAMew']I didn't made the subject line clear enough? :cry: This is like the very first topic I made here.[/QUOTE]

You said in-store at least twice. I think it was pretty clear.

Lol I sent a pic of my college team playing football last night and I got the code. It looks like it doesn't need to be Coca-Cola related. XD

not really anything worth it on handhelds for me (price after coupons)

Pokemon rumble blast 20 tempted

heroes of ruin 25 after price goes back up

[quote name='labrat34']Thanks OP!
Just walked in with the code written on paper, and got $10 off Bully Scolarship edition[/QUOTE]

Another game I really want to get. I remember I kept seeing this used for around 10 bucks and now the price increases. At first I was thinking getting Tales of Graces F. Now that you mentioned Bully, I have my thoughts to decide. Hm I wonder If I can use the code twice (just go to different Gamestops).

[quote name='TooPoor']....And I assume it worked...don't say "I tried and it didn't work..."[/QUOTE]

...I would have said that in the first place had it not worked.

Had no problem using it at 2 different stores.

[quote name='Jack_Frost']:lol: Im interested in why you think it's great.[/QUOTE]

I had a smile on my face the whole time. I can see things becoming frustrating/repetitive, but it's been damn fun so far. Not often you get a game that is legitimately funny.

I sent them a pic of my sweet leaf tea I'm drinking. I got the code about a min later. Thanks op.

[quote name='Vap']I sent them a pic of my sweet leaf tea I'm drinking. I got the code about a min later. Thanks op.[/QUOTE]

sent a pic of some liquor pitchers from when I went out with some friends.
got my code. It doesn't matter what you send.

Did we ever find out if this works for accessories?

Sent in a picture of me murdering a hobo and got my code. I think there were Coke cans in his shopping cart.

[quote name='Tonious']Sent in a picture of me murdering a hobo and got my code. I think there were Coke cans in his shopping cart.[/QUOTE]

Thanks asshole, now I have grape soda all over my monitor.

This thread is going to be seriously derailed by the time it's over. I had fun reading through the replies trying to see who won so far (I think so far it's on page 1 - fuck cats).

Now if someone would just send them a picture of that guy's duct-taped door from last week..

[quote name='Toss']I have a feeling this code will be shut down by gamestop pretty fast.[/QUOTE]
That's why I rushed out and used it today. Twice actually. Thanks OP.

Confirmed working in L.A. today, got Tales of Grace F, they didn't have a case for it, now I need to print a cover. If any veteran can point me to a website it would much appreciated.

So with this coupon and Max Payne being on-sale a used copy should run about $21.50 after PUR Card discount? Now thats very tempting.

Misread the op. No wonder the two pics I sent didn't get a response.. What's the turn around on code arrival?

edit: Anyone ever receive a shortcode error(sprint)

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw this at Long Island Mall yesterday on the vending machines, wasn't sure if I this was already up on CAG... Guess not.

Anyhow, thinking about going to gamestop tomorrow now and pick up Tales of Grace F

picked up Tales of Graces f. for 22.49 after PUR I couldnt help myself...even though itll go straight to the backlog for god knows how long...

[quote name='joeyshadows']Misread the op. No wonder the two pics I sent didn't get a response.. What's the turn around on code arrival?[/QUOTE]

Should be less than a minute if you did everything right and all servers are 100% operational. It will be the same code posted in my post though.

Sent them a pic holding a 2 liter coke and 1/2 full jug of windshield wiper fluid, so there's no question I'm enjoying myself.

bread's done
Back