Gamestop: $10 off Pre-owned $29.99+ Exp. 9/30 (code works instore only)

SEGAMew

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Was at the mall's food court and saw an Gamestop partnered with Coca-Cola advert type of thing, text a number and led me to this code that is the same code they give you no matter what phone numbers you text them with.

Coupon code: EBC3034713

Expires 9/30/2012

I tried to do this online and code wasn't valid, so in-store only guys! Utilize that In-store pick up :)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Xellos2099']Did your come with online pass? My did and guess what it work!!! now i can return my $60 preordered copy lol.[/QUOTE]

-_- mine did not. That might explain why used it only costs $48. #$%& oh well. I might keep it for a week and take it back or sell it. Online play is half the game.

Maybe I'll just return it and pre-order it for Wii U so I can see Heihachi dressed as Mario.

I'm still trying to find a copy of Pokemon Conquest with a case. I've already snagged One Piece Unlimited Adventure and Madden 13 so i've done well with this. But i'd like to use it more if I have the chance.

[quote name='SEGAMew']FYI, they don't verify the photo, just as long as you sent a photo (I sent a picture of a large Subway drink cup filled with Cherry Coke, and second round I sent a photo of two people enjoying margarita at Texas Roadhouse).

You write it down or show the code on your phone at the cashier.[/QUOTE]

LMAO
"Hi! To get your code, send us a picture of you and your friends enjoying a coke to get $10 off any preowned game at gamestop!"

you "heres two people drinkin margaritas at texas roundhouse instead, bitch."

So today I bought 2 skyrims with the coke code at 2 different locations and traded them in to BB. Is it possible to go back to GameStop and tell them I forgot to use my B2G1 welcome coupon and show them the reciepts for the games.

So i sent the "GAME" text last night but didn't send in a pic. I remembered a pic on my phone this morning I could use and send it in. I got no response so I tried texting "GAME" again and it says I've already got the code. What the heck?

Got it to work in 3 different stores. I just typed the code into my phone as a text message and they gave me no problems for the most part. Most of the associates just looked confused and one took his time looking up emails from corporate making sure I wasn't bs'ing him. Thanks for the tip OP!

Used the code at my store. They guy that rung me up didnt even care or ask about it. I couldnt get my $5 off preowned coupon to stack though, so I paid $15 for skyrim after trading in Borderlands GOTY.

[quote name='themon']Was it a power up coupon you used points to get?[/QUOTE]

I was able to use the coke coupon and a $5 off preowned game powerup rewards coupon I used my points on.

I tried to get the code to stack with the buy-2-get 1 offer, and it wouldn't.

Also, the cashier kept asking me where the dash belonged in the code, as if he was expecting the longer number that you usually get when you redeem a PURs coupon.

So in the end I don't know if the code didn't work because it wouldn't stack or because he didn't know what he was doing.

Based on the success ev'one is having, I doubt it's because he needed to know where to place a dash.

[quote name='Mick Saints']I was able to use the coke coupon and a $5 off preowned game powerup rewards coupon I used my points on.[/QUOTE]

I was denied this at the GS I went to today. They wouldn't even try to enter both coupons even though I said "I know the system allows it, I've seen it done before." Just refused. So I wasted my PUR points. Would have gone to the other GS near me, but they wont let me use the Coke code again even though it is not a one time use.

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']I was denied this at the GS I went to today. They wouldn't even try to enter both coupons even though I said "I know the system allows it, I've seen it done before." Just refused. So I wasted my PUR points. Would have gone to the other GS near me, but they wont let me use the Coke code again even though it is not a one time use.[/QUOTE]

Wow, that's lame.
I handed them the paper I printed out the coupon on and wrote down a gift card number with pin on top left corner and I also wrote the coke code on bottom left. After the transaction the employee asked me if I wanted back the paper, PUR coupon and all.
They even gave me the game even though it was still pending to be released because of that 15 day hold they do. I just got lucky you could say.
The GameStop by my house lost me as a customer for life. I actually travel 2 miles away as opposed to the 2 blocks I could go to get my games.
All in all I'm a gamer club unlocked member and don't see myself going back to GameStop, too many bad experiences with them and all the used games smell like cheese and feet--Wash your hands kids.
If bestbuy messes u I get a $20 giftcard for the inconvenience. If GameStop messes up than I have to eat it and deal with the consequences.

-Rant much-

Going to use this tomorrow in store. One of my stores are doing a buy 2 get 1 free on pre-owned games. I'm going to try to use this code at the store to get Super Mario 3D Land for $25 and two other games. Hoping that my 10% off for PUR works as well as the code as well as the B2G1.

[quote name='Yigytugd']Going to use this tomorrow in store. One of my stores are doing a buy 2 get 1 free on pre-owned games. I'm going to try to use this code at the store to get Super Mario 3D Land for $25 and two other games. Hoping that my 10% off for PUR works as well as the code as well as the B2G1.[/QUOTE]

let us know...per my post above i couldn't get it going.

[quote name='MaryMaryMary']Da fuq is a fubar code?[/QUOTE]
A "limited edition" code similar to how crysis came with a special code. Just extra xp, earlier unlocks, and some extra crap afaik.

Picked up:

Pokemon Conquest
New Super Mario Bros 2
Mario 3d Land
Theatrhythm: FF

All for ~$90. Came with case and all. Was able to use code multiple times even though the clerk tried to tell me it was a unique code and only one per person. I explained that I have already used it multiple times and it should work.

He finally agreed to allow the transactions. It is so annoying that they have no idea of their own promotions.

I was going to try this w/ the B2G1 free but might not anymore. I want to stock up on my 3DS games but don't want to spend $50 on those.

I'll wait, more deals will come.

[quote name='TooPoor']Because it's a joint program. They want you to start doing more coke and buy more games simultaneously.[/QUOTE]

fixed it

[quote name='erict043']Picked up a complete copy of Tales of Graces f! Thanks OP![/QUOTE]

Same here. I'm really enjoying it so far.

2nd Trip.
Traded sleeping dogs (great game) 16.50, got 22.00 after power trade, picked up Madden 13 vita for 22.50, so not a bad deal, just can't believe that is all they are giving for SD, brutal. Glad I picked it up the TRU 2 for 60 deal, so I don't feel too bad. Hoping to make 3rd trip and grab Saints Row 3rd, just hoping it drops a little more.

[quote name='pun123']2nd Trip.
Traded sleeping dogs (great game) 16.50, got 22.00 after power trade, picked up Madden 13 vita for 22.50, so not a bad deal, just can't believe that is all they are giving for SD, brutal. Glad I picked it up the TRU 2 for 60 deal, so I don't feel too bad. Hoping to make 3rd trip and grab Saints Row 3rd, just hoping it drops a little more.[/QUOTE]

Could have gotten $32 (or $33.60 if your are GCU) for it at Best Buy. Granted Madden 13 wouldn't have been $22.50 so I suppose it evens out in the end.

I just opened up cag and came to this thread on my phone and handed it to my gamestop clerk. He entered the code and i walked out with Zelda Oot 3ds for a little over 20 bones. Looks great on the 3ds xl btw

Just picked up heroes of ruin today for the 3ds xl. Anybody have this game and want to play. I have. Feeling it would make it much more enjoyable.

[quote name='smacd101']Went in and used the same text I got last week to pick up New Super Mario Bros 2 for $22. Not bad.[/QUOTE]

Did that last Monday. It's a pretty good game. Reminds me of Super Mario Bros 3.

[quote name='scblueeyedguy']Did that last Monday. It's a pretty good game. Reminds me of Super Mario Bros 3.[/QUOTE]

Yeha coop is great. It's the most fun I've had with my 4 yrs old daughter since skylanders. Only thing sucks is that it doesn't have the one cartridge/2 players ability.

Thanks for the code, OP!

Three different outings using code and PUR card got:

Transformers: Fall of Cybertron - $ 40 , 360
Persona 4: Arena - $40 , PS3
Tekken Tag Tournament 2 - $34 , PS3

i refuse 2 use this code out of priinciple what a cappy company sponsiring it y did gamestop partner w/coke id rather pay $10 extra than use this company code.

[quote name='1898']i refuse 2 use this code out of priinciple what a cappy company sponsiring it y did gamestop partner w/coke id rather pay $10 extra than use this company code.[/QUOTE]

This guy must have got shot down when he tried to use the code because there is no logic to this post! Ha ha ha.

[quote name='TheOpusFuller']This guy must have got shot down when he tried to use the code because there is no logic to this post! Ha ha ha.[/QUOTE]

shut up and stop make fun of me way 2 b a jerk no i DIDNT use this code 2day and REFUSE 2 i actuall buyed mario kart 7 4 their full preowned price even tho i kno the code on msartphone becus i would not support coke. coke sucks they r worse company ever if pepsi did this promo it would be 4 a FREE GAME becus they r better.

[quote name='1898']shut up and stop make fun of me way 2 b a jerk no i DIDNT use this code 2day and REFUSE 2 i actuall buyed mario kart 7 4 their full preowned price even tho i kno the code on msartphone becus i would not support coke. coke sucks they r worse company ever if pepsi did this promo it would be 4 a FREE GAME becus they r better.[/QUOTE]

Are you sure you're not a fan of coke because the above states otherwise. Sniff.

[quote name='1898']shut up and stop make fun of me way 2 b a jerk no i DIDNT use this code 2day and REFUSE 2 i actuall buyed mario kart 7 4 their full preowned price even tho i kno the code on msartphone becus i would not support coke. coke sucks they r worse company ever if pepsi did this promo it would be 4 a FREE GAME becus they r better.[/QUOTE]Ladies and gentlemen, I give you namispep...again.

1898: The year Pepsi-Cola was founded.

[quote name='1898']shut up and stop make fun of me way 2 b a jerk no i DIDNT use this code 2day and REFUSE 2 i actuall buyed mario kart 7 4 their full preowned price even tho i kno the code on msartphone becus i would not support coke. coke sucks they r worse company ever if pepsi did this promo it would be 4 a FREE GAME becus they r better.[/QUOTE]

Guy loves his Pepsi. I bet if he were a superhero, he'd be....Pepsiman!

do you still get your 10% discount on top of the code

if so could pick up i think before code

Pokemon rumble blast for 29.99 so 19.99 so 17.99 not bad

that new kingdom hearts for the 3ds 37.99 so 27.99 so 25 something (still way too much)

geez, he doesn't last long every time he joins lol. he can't post without accusations or starting drama.

[quote name='slidecage']do you still get your 10% discount on top of the code

if so could pick up i think before code

Pokemon rumble blast for 29.99 so 19.99 so 17.99 not bad

that new kingdom hearts for the 3ds 37.99 so 27.99 so 25 something (still way too much)[/QUOTE]

10% PUR discount is applied after the code, so you would pay $17.99+tax for Conquest :)

I'm a Pepsi person too but a coupon is a coupon. Also you're not helping Nintendo one bit by buying Mario for the full pre-own price. But then again I'm a SEGA person :p

bread's done
Back