Gamestop $10 or less thread?

MillerTime2523

CAGiversary!
Feedback
119 (99%)
I've been buying a ton of cheap 360 games at Gamestop lately, and figured since this is CAG and all, a thread to discuss cheap ass games would be useful.

I was thinking maybe some reviews / suggestions / information could be posted in the OP, and maybe even some CAG game nights could be set up with some of these titles.

Is this something that you guys think the community could benefit from? ANy suggestions on how to make this thread work would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

:edit: apparently this thread already exists, but in a different section of the site. Is it worth keeping here?

Last edited by a moderator:
Should have known someone would have beat me to the punch on this idea haha. Should have searched first, rookie mistake. Thanks!

:edit: No wonder I didn't see it, it's in a different forum. Is it worth keeping here in the xbox 360 section?

This is what I was talking about in the XBLA Deals thread.  I'd much rather a topic like this be kept on this sub-forum, and I guess similar ones on the PS3/PS4/Wii/Wii U/Xbox One/PC threads, so that people could actually discuss games in their appropriate areas.  I also always wanted to do a game night request type thread, where people could actually try to request games to play on weekends, especially for older games.  The only reason I didn't is because I knew it would devolve into a lame boosting request thread.  

I'd say keep it here.  If the other poster wanted to move their thread to this and the other differing sub-forums, that'd be great as well.  I know it's a lot of work, but if it were able to be maintained it'd be a great thread for people looking for older games and people to play them with on the various consoles out there.  Can threads still be made into Wiki posts?  Best Buy has used games as well, and I assume other stores do, so it doesn't just have a to be a GameStop specific thread.

It's sounds complex, but I'm just offering ideas.

bread's done
Back