Tony208

CAGiversary!
Feedback
130 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
You can't link to attachments from the sd forum

EDIT, copying link location and pasting works

Last edited by a moderator:
You might as well post the link to the SD forum. On another note, guess I'm not going to GS after christmas. there are no good deals.

Almost all of the prices are MSRP and some are even above MSRP (wii motion plus and Zelda crossbow are both $25). The only thing that is close to a deal is Wet for $30.

Gamestop won't have any good deals after Christmas, they will probably offer the usual b2g1 free on USED games and some sort of lame offer to give you a little bit more for your trades, in which they can once again turn around and sell for about $20 more than they gave you with the promotions.

[quote name='Tony208']Gamestop screws more people than Tiger Woods.[/QUOTE]

Tiger Woods is good at golf.

I like that 90% of the stuff is regularly priced. Oh boy, $35 DS games?! Wow what a steal!

Decent deal on Forza though I guess.

Not everything is marked as a sale. The items marked at MSRP are just things they are advertising that you could get.
Items marked "Sale" are things like $10 off GTA Eps or $20 off L4D2 and Tekken 6.

Plus, I think 50% extra trade credit towards preorder of Bioshock 2 is awesome.

The post xmas deals will depend a lot on how well the various retailers believed they did.

If they feel they did well, no deals post xmas.

That's awesome because I've been calling them RapeStop

You've reached the bandwidth limit for viewing or downloading files that aren't in Google Docs format.
Please try again later.

Re-Upload please?

What's the point in even looking? The best GameStop ever does is knock $10 off a $60 game on Black Friday which other stores do frequently and Amazon does all the time.

If you go to slickdeals and search it, you should be able to view the PDFs. Nothing really noteworthy to discuss though.

There is a $5 bonus for every PS3 game traded in that I will take advantage of though.

[quote name='LakersForLife82481']wait so they might have a B2G1 free sale again? Sweetness :D[/QUOTE]

Not really much of a savings because their prices are jacked. The time I spent looking for used games at Gamestop during the last B2G1 were not worth it in general, but worth it to me because I knew what I wanted-- cheap DS games that I wanted to play.

What are the chances that they'll actually have a b2g1 free sale again... They didn't really advertise the deal last time, but who knows.

That's the biggest problem with getting GameStop credit. What the heck are you going to buy with it, because you really can't get any decent deals from them. The best you can hope for is a B2G1 deal on used games, and then you have to hope against hope that they actually have 3 games that you are really interested in, at the same price. The only way the B2G1 really works out for the customer is if the customer can find 3 games they really, really want, that are all at the same price. If you find two games for $19.99 used, that you really want, and then the other game that you really want is $13.99, then you're kinda screwing yourself. The deal works best when all 3 games are priced the same. If you're getting two $19.99 games and one $17.99 game, it isn't too bad, but if you're getting two $29.99 games, and one $17.99 game, you're really screwing yourself.

Zing!

What's the difference between Santa and Tiger Woods?

And on topic: Yeah this is a pretty awful sale.

Santa only had 3 ho's

And on topic: There is a 50% coupon for trade-ins this week. Just got it in my e-mail. Never seen them go that high without Edge.

[quote name='lassiterb']Santa only had 3 ho's

And on topic: There is a 50% coupon for trade-ins this week. Just got it in my e-mail. Never seen them go that high without Edge.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's tempting me to go. I might sell quite a few of my games, but they won't tell me the trade price for LBP: GOTY, and we're supposed to be getting a blizzard. So I don't really feel like driving there to get offered garbage.

Horrible deals. Might trade in Borderlands for 50% trade in credit for Final Fantasy XIII. Hate Borderlands. So repetitive and boring.

Thanks Op, reading all the GS hate has been pretty funny. When the hell are they going to start shutting down all the GS that are open all over the place? Do they really make so much money?

Do we really need shopping malls with 2 GS in them?

Fallout 3 Strategy Guide for $16.99

HA, I've been seen the guides being pennied out at several GameStops. Unless the one advertised there is for the GotY edition.

bread's done
Back