GameStop: 2012 Mitsubishi Lancer, $10k cash and Thousands of Gears of War 3 prizes

[quote name='MrPiggles']I just tried it and it worked fine[/QUOTE]

They fixed it earlier... I assume no one competent works on the weekends... bastards.

Not working on Firefox but is working in Chrome. Strange.

And boy howdy, I've won more wallpapers. I know these things are in high demand, I'll be glad to sell mine for $5 a pop. ;)

Seriously. Why not just say "Hey, you didn't win dick!"

Looks the prizes are starting to come in, I just got a COG Coaster set in the mail. FYI, they didn't email me that I won, it just randomly came in today.

[quote name='drobaby']whats the name and address that it came from?[/QUOTE]

It came from the Performance Awards Center in Carrollton Texas, at least that's what it says on the box.

[quote name='MrPiggles']It came from the Performance Awards Center in Carrollton Texas, at least that's what it says on the box.[/QUOTE]
o ok thanks for the heads up

I won a Tshirt. Fed Ex arrived today and I had to sign. Same return address as mentioned above. The shirt is grey with the 'I'm going commando' and gears 3 logo, and gamestop on the sleeve...looks like the stuff the store employees were wearing.

Did anyone win Dizzy's Hat? would love to see a picture of it if anyone wins one of those.

bread's done
Back