GameStop- 40GAME - Buy one game get one 40% off

Works on new games, nothing I need though.

"Coupon 40GAME - Buy one game priced $49.99 or more and receive 40% off a game of equal or lesser value. In-Stock titles only. Limit 1. Cannot be combined with other offers. Offer expires 6/12."

[quote name='sgr76']have you tried it to see if it works yet?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I used it on Prototype 2 Used and Inversion New.

It really works, thanks
smile.gif

Tried with Unit 13 (39.99) and Uncharted Golden Abyss (49.99) and it doesn't seem to be working...

[quote name='ProAnon']Tried with Unit 13 (39.99) and Uncharted Golden Abyss (49.99) and it doesn't seem to be working...[/QUOTE]

TRU has a B1G1 40% deal on Vita games this week.

[quote name='Donut2922']TRU has a B1G1 40% deal on Vita games this week.[/QUOTE]

Saw this, but have a bunch of GS credit, so either trying to get some games while there are partial deals, or eventually flip to somewhere useful like BB. Thank you, though.

[quote name='$hady']In-Stock titles only. Limit 1.[/QUOTE]

Damn. I was thinking of pre-ordering Halo 4 Collector's and getting 40% off NHL 13 Collector's :)

[quote name='giantqtipz']did you say 6/12? so i guess ill just order mgs HD and gravity rush for the vita on that day then.

weee :D[/QUOTE]

$49.99 or more

[quote name='squishface']maybe i can finally get a deal on some handheld games ?[/QUOTE]

As long as the game cost 49.99 or more and in stock.

Seriously this is only like $10 off each game after discount (on two $49.99 game). #-o Not really that great IMO, but I guess it's still something.

[quote name='ghettoqball']it really doesn't seem like a very good deal[/QUOTE]

I give it a B, but only because it can be applied to some games that there have been no notable deals for.

Even with the "deal", after tax and shipping 2 copies of Xenoblade come to $46.xx

Even if I sell one on Amazon at an inflated price, it's only about $5 profit for the extra copy. So we're talking about $40 for one copy.

Not worth it for the hassle.

Shipping really does kill this one, which is unfortunate seeing as I am desperate for club nintendo codes and there are several Wii games i'd still like to play that I don't have yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol, what is with people buying inversion? the game is supposed to be awful! dont support bad games, it positively reinforces bad habits.

i hope this works tomorrow on metal gear hd and gravity rush since its now 39.99 and up!

EDIT: lmao shipping kills it! might as well pre-order on amazon and get the $10 credit from mgs hd and use that once received to buy gravity rush.

almost same cost with tax and its much faster too lol

Bleh, couldn't go through with it. Was going to get Xenoblade and Gravity Rush today, but my total came out just under $84 with tax and shipping. A ~$6 savings just isn't enough to entice me to make this purchase now, rather than later.

Tax and shipping totally kill the deal, guess I'll just get MGS HD vita or Gravity Daze this week and the other game on my next paycheck.

bread's done
Back