Gamestop 50% extra trade in on pre-owned games

brolly1234

CAGiversary!
My bad if this was already posted but gamestop has 50% extra trade in credit towards pre-owned games. Here's the link www.gamestop.com/gs/specialty/tradeins/ and it's valid through the July 31st.

Question: If you take advantage of this and buy like a $25 preowned game do you get the remainder of the trade credit + the 50% on the trade in?

For example:
I trade in 3 games for a total of $60 torwards a $25 preowned game, do I get the rest of the money or do I have to spend it all on preowned games?

[quote name='KonohaShinobi']Question: If you take advantage of this and buy like a $25 preowned game do you get the remainder of the trade credit + the 50% on the trade in?

For example:
I trade in 3 games for a total of $60 torwards a $25 preowned game, do I get the rest of the money or do I have to spend it all on preowned games?[/QUOTE]

I don't see why not...

[quote name='SteveDaWonder']You keep getting the fifty percent even though your 25 dollar game is paid for.[/QUOTE]

Hey - another KC CAG!

[quote name='KonohaShinobi']Question: If you take advantage of this and buy like a $25 preowned game do you get the remainder of the trade credit + the 50% on the trade in?

For example:
I trade in 3 games for a total of $60 torwards a $25 preowned game, do I get the rest of the money or do I have to spend it all on preowned games?[/QUOTE]

You should get the remainder of your trade credit on your PUR card, or a gift card if you don't have a Power Up card.

[quote name='Hellhunt']Hey - another KC CAG![/QUOTE]

And another.
wavey.gif

bread's done
Back