Gamestop Ad 10/24-10/30: Lollipop Chainsaw, MK Komplete $20 Batman AC GOTY $30, more

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
:360: :ps3: :pc: Mass Effect 3 - $19.99
:360: :ps3: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City - $19.99
:ps3:
51.gif
Street Fighter x Tekken for PS3 and Playstation Vita - $49.99 for both. Not valid for Xbox 360

Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes
:ds: - $14.99
:3ds:
51.gif
:pc: :wii: - $19.99
:360: :ps3: - $29.99

:360: :ps3: Batman Arkham City GOTY - $29.99
:360: Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings EE - $29.99
:360: :ps3: Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition - $19.99
:360: :ps3: SSX - $19.99
:360: :ps3: Lollipop Chainsaw - $19.99
:360: :ps3: Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY - $14.99

---
Not in ad: :pc: The Walking Dead PC Download $14.99
:360: :ps3: Street Fighter x Tekken - $29.99

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Gotenks']I went and picked up Lollipop Chainsaw for $14.99 at opening. Thanks OP![/QUOTE]

I'm assuming this was used, correct?

Ah what the hell, I bought LP. I locked in my trade to Amazon for $23 something since I was afraid of the Best Buy TIV getting nuked. $3 rental and nothing out of pocket.

[quote name='MulderYuffie']Anyone confirm LC is actually $20 for PS3 also?[/QUOTE]

It is priced at $20 on gamestop.com, so it should be $20 in store as well.

[quote name='strait edge follower']I skipping lc for now. I just dont seem to be drawn to it for whatever reeason[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't be surprised if it hit $10 for Black Friday.

LC is pretty fun, I've been playing on it since I picked it up at BB for $20. Nothing groundbreaking but a decent run and slash type game. The SF/Tekken game is that any good? I'm thinking of jumping on that since I need something new for my Vita.

Had wanted to swap some credit between GS and BB before black friday and i been wanting LC so I grabbed 2 360 copies, 1 PS3 copy a copy of Tony Hawk Shred and Some Disney sing it game. Traded everythin but a copy of LC to BB and got $60 in credit swapped and a copy of LC for what ended up like $10 credit

[quote name='ShadowNYC']Amazon's dropped the price on Lollipop Chainsaw to $19.99 as well, to keep up with this sale.[/QUOTE]

Ah, dang, I already bought it from GS. If I'd seen this sooner I would have gone with Amazon, to dodge the sales tax. Eh well.

[quote name='Jack_Frost']ill try weaboo chainsaw when its $10[/QUOTE]
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOL Doesn't the JP version had english audio and everything? What is so weaboo about this game?

[quote name='Jack_Frost']ill try weaboo chainsaw when its $10[/QUOTE]

Didn't know what this meant, so I looked it up. NSFW (harsh language) http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=weeaboo
"Someone who is obsessed with Japan/Japanese Culture/Anime, etc. and attempts to act as if they were Japanese, even though they're far from it. They use Japanese words but usually end up pronouncing them wrong and sounding like total
assholes
. You can find alot of these
$$$$$$s
clogging up the forums of Gaia Online, hanging out in the international aisle of the supermarket, or crowding the manga section of your local bookstore."

I think he's just trying to rile people up. I think he made the same exact comment in another thread. I had to look it up also since I don't know anyone to use that term. I don't get how a Japanese game can want to be Japanese. Unless he means anyone playing it wants to be Japanese? Still doesn't make sense considering the characters and setting.. but whatever lol.

It's also a termed used for people who just like to buy games for chicks/boobs. (more so of the Japanese setting)

Dead or Alive is a weaboo fighting game for example, more so than others.

Catherine is seen as a weaboo game...but so happens to be one of my favorite games >_>

And yes i've said that comment before, I could call it LOLIpop chainsaw but not sure if she's underaged. "LOLI" means underage girl.

[quote name='Jack_Frost']It's also a termed used for people who just like to buy games for chicks/boobs. (more so of the Japanese setting)

Dead or Alive is a weaboo fighting game for example, more so than others.

Catherine is seen as a weaboo game...but so happens to be one of my favorite games >_>

And yes i've said that comment before, I could call it LOLIpop chainsaw but not sure if she's underaged. "LOLI" means underage girl.[/QUOTE]
Yeah I know all these japanese terms. I however am gay but I love the God of War , Dante's Inferno , Devil May Cry , Bayonetta type of games and the story looks funny and crude enough for my taste don't really care what she looks like and yeah she literally turned 18 ( no suprise there) the day the story starts out.

after reading the definition of that term 'weaboo', I still thought those people were called otaku.

As for LC, if you can stand a game that feels like a PS2-era japanese hack 'n slash, with over-the-top dialogue / cutscenes satirizing American youth and culture....you'll love the game.

I thought it was kind of funny but I just couldn't enjoy the game play.

[quote name='KryllFood']after reading the definition of that term 'weaboo', I still thought those people were called otaku.

As for LC, if you can stand a game that feels like a PS2-era japanese hack 'n slash, with over-the-top dialogue / cutscenes satirizing American youth and culture....you'll love the game.

I thought it was kind of funny but I just couldn't enjoy the game play.[/QUOTE]Yeah the humor alone is whats gets me. i hope I like the gameplay. I ended up ordering it off Amazon since it is also $20 there it will arrive Saturday can't wait.

oooo Im tempted to get Mass Effect 3 and Batman Arkham GOTY, but I'm saving all my love for Amazon's Black Friday and Cyber Monday

[quote name='Gkage']oooo Im tempted to get Mass Effect 3 and Batman Arkham GOTY, but I'm saving all my love for Amazon's Black Friday and Cyber Monday[/QUOTE]

Why? Amazon's BF sales last year were terrible. Only price matching & not having enough stock to last a minute or two. Expect more of the same this year.

[quote name='ampatrao']Why? Amazon's BF sales last year were terrible. Only price matching & not having enough stock to last a minute or two. Expect more of the same this year.[/QUOTE]

just b/c they were terrible to you doesnt mean they were terrible to me:roll:

[quote name='gwetmore2345']I've got a $10 Off Any One Gamestop Item coupon to use, I think I'm in on this one for $10.[/QUOTE]

I dont think those coupons stack with sale prices

bread's done
Back