GameStop Ad 11/7-11/13 | $10-30 off select games | $25 Sys Trade Bonus | $99 used 360

tenzor

CAGiversary!
GameStop Ad Scans (via GameStop.com) http://www.gamestop.com/weeklyad

Mario 25th Anniversary Red Wii with New Super Mario Bros/Wii Sports - $199.99 (while supplies last)
Mario 25th Anniversary Red DSi XL with Mario Kart DS -$179.99 (while supplies last)
Wii Remote MotionPlus Bundle - $39.99 (new low price)
Monster Hunter Wii (Game Only Version) - $29.99 (Save $10)
Nyko Remote Quad Charger - $29.99 (Save $10)

-->Buy GoldenEye 007 Game Only Version (Wii) for $49.99 and get a Nintendo Wii Zapper for only $9.99

-->Buy 1 Wii Big Super Shell Classic Grip for $9.99 and Get another Big Super Shell Classic Grip Free

Assassins Creed II (PS3/360) - $19.99 (Save $10)
Prince of Persia The Forgotten Sands (PS3/360) - $19.99 (Save $10)
Splinter Cell Conviction (360) - $19.99 (Save $20)
Tom Clancy's HAWX 2 (PS3/360)- $19.99 (Save $30)
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 (PS3/360) - $39.99 (Save $20)
Spider-Man Shattered Dimensions (PS3/360) - $39.99 (Save $20)
Guitar Hero Warriors of Rock Guitar Bundle (PS3/Wii/360) - $89.99 (Save $10)
Medal of Honor (360/PS3) - $49.99 (Save $10)
Red Dead Redemption (PS3/360) - $49.99 (Save $10)
Mafia II (PS3/360)- $49.99 (Save $10)
Guitar Hero Warriors of Rock (PS3/360/Wii) - $49.99 (Save $10)
The Sims 3 (PS3/360/Wii) - $49.99 (Save $10)
Split Second (PS3/360) - $29.99 (Save $10)
FIFA Soccer 11 (PS3/360) - $49.99 (Save $10)
Tiger Woods 11 (PS3/360) - $49.99 (Save $10)
NHL 11 (PS3/360) - $49.99 (Save $10)
Madden 11 (PS3/360) - $49.99 (Save $10)
NCAA Football 11 (PS3/360) - $49.99 (Save $10)
Lego Universe (PC) - $29.99 (Save $10)

-->Pre-Owned XBOX 360 Console (Old Model) - $99.99

-->Get an Extra $25 In Store Credit when you trade in an XBOX 360, PS3, Wii, DS and PSP System

-->Get an Extra $10 in Store Credit when you trade in an GameCube, PS2, GBA, GBA SP System

-->30% off Any Pre-Owned Games with the Purchase of Any NEW System

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the post. I think I'm going to bite on Hawx 2 for the :ps3:

Is it good for $20. I never played the first one, is it worth playing? People still online?

Anybody know how much a white DS Lite is trading for now? I'm thinking the $25 extra might bring it to ebay value.

Thanx OP, looks like I'll b paying $300 for Hawx 2, AC 2, Spiderman SD, COD BO, MAG and quantum theory to get that $25 gift card & 1000 bonus gamer pts/250 RZ pts($25) @ BB then price matching everything down to $200.
Everythings on sale xcept COD BO which probably will be price matched in the 45 day window.

Gamestop sucks hard. Their deals are super lame.

Kmart gives a free classic controller pro with goldeneye - not that worthless zapper for $5.

I bet all the system TIV's get reduced by $15 on sunday too. lol.

[quote name='Enuf']Thanx OP, looks like I'll b paying $300 for Hawx 2, AC 2, Spiderman SD, COD BO, MAG and quantum theory to get that $25 gift card & 1000 bonus gamer pts/250 RZ pts($25) @ BB then price matching everything down to $200.
Everythings on sale xcept COD BO which probably will be price matched in the 45 day window.[/QUOTE]

Call of Duty Black Ops at Kmart with $25 off next purchase plus $25 off Spiderman Shattered Dimensions next week.

Are you sure they still take the original GBAs? I just called and was told they don't. They still take GameCubes, though. They were too busy to give me current TIVs, but I'm thinking of cashing in on the extra $10 fro at least the GC.

They still sell the original GBAs so they must be getting them from somewhere.

Shouldn't be too hard to find some $5-10 gamecubes on craigslist/goodwill/yard sales.

[quote name='jer7583']Gamestop sucks hard. Their deals are super lame.

Kmart gives a free classic controller pro with goldeneye - not that worthless zapper for $5.

I bet all the system TIV's get reduced by $15 on sunday too. lol.[/QUOTE]

Keep swinging from Kmart's nuts, lots of people have gamestop store credit they want to use rather than spending cash.

Might put some of my credit to use on Monster Hunter and finally pick up a classic controller. I know Kmart has the extra controller w/Goldeneye CE this week, but I'm not sure I want that game.

Get an Extra $25 In Store Credit when you trade in an XBOX 360, PS3, Wii, DS and PSP System

On the 13th, I think I dig this. If a PSP slim is still going for $50 trade in. $75 credits towards the Gamestop christmas sale. I love mines, but it's a little weathered. I'll grab one of them $129.99 psp couple weeks after.

[quote name='FriscoDude']Does the DS phat system count towards the trade in promo?[/QUOTE]

I want to trade that in too. How much is it worth?

[quote name='FriscoDude']Does the DS phat system count towards the trade in promo?[/QUOTE]

I just called a local store and they said the phat ds trades in for $25. So I guess that would be $50 trade in with the bonus? If so this silver one is gone.

Anyone know how much I would get for my 20gb 360 with this bonus trade in I wanna get one of the slim xbox kinect bundle

Looks like I will trade in my PSP-2000 to go towards a X360 S. If the trade in value is still $50, then it works out to $75. Not bad at all. Now I wont have to deal with Craigslist.
Thanks for the heads up OP.

[quote name='The Holy Pretzle']F**K YES; $60 for my phat PSP that I NEVER use anymore? YES PLEASE![/QUOTE]
You fool! You have no idea what kind of stuff you can do with the fat PSP's! If you just look online.......

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']Keep swinging from Kmart's nuts, lots of people have gamestop store credit they want to use rather than spending cash.[/QUOTE]

lol good job.

Trade in Credit is more expensive to use than cash 99% of the time.

There are very, very few good flips anymore so you're getting double screwed if you're using trade in credit. lol.

[quote name='jer7583']lol good job.

There are very, very few good flips anymore so you're getting double screwed if you're using trade in credit. lol.[/QUOTE]

I can't be the only one who has absolutely no clue what you are trying to say here...

[quote name='radioactivez0r']I can't be the only one who has absolutely no clue what you are trying to say here...[/QUOTE]

You are not the only one. :lol:

[quote name='hamcore']Anyone know how much I would get for my 20gb 360 with this bonus trade in I wanna get one of the slim xbox kinect bundle[/QUOTE]

I think you get $45 for the system and $10 for the hard drive. + $25 bonus tomorrow. But they will probably drop the TIV on the system by $15 tomorrow.

[quote name='jer7583']Gamestop sucks hard. Their deals are super lame.

I bet all the system TIV's get reduced by $15 on sunday too. lol.[/QUOTE]

They actually did reduce them by $15 Thursday apparently...

There are very, very few good flips anymore so you're getting double screwed if you're using trade in credit. lol.[/QUOTE]

There are quite a few good flips out there actually, but that is neither here nor there.

Many people on this site have hundreds of dollars worth of credit built up, and according to your logic it would 'more expensive' to use that credit which has no actual cash value as opposed to spending money on video games?

Here is a video that sums up your stance:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHwFQjnzrLE

Next time read what you type before you post, credit at any store being more valuable than cash is illogical.

He's a frickin Kmart fanboy...
No reasoning to be made here...move on...

He thinks a cag pays $60 for a game and then trades it in at $20...lol go figure...

now I'm off to take in a stack of games and a couple systems... all of which will net me more than double in credit what I paid...

[quote name='jer7583']Call of Duty Black Ops at Kmart with $25 off next purchase plus $25 off Spiderman Shattered Dimensions next week.[/QUOTE]

How sure are you of this? If Spiderman is really $25 off, I will wait to get it at Kmart and not at Gamestop. But $20 HAWX 2? Yes, thank you.

[quote name='xplocvo']Very tempted to take in my Wii and PSP-3000 that I never use, and get a Kinect console bundle.[/QUOTE]

I have similar thoughts (would just need the Kinect as I already have a 360S but my family would rebel if I traded the Wii. Stupid mario kart.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']Keep swinging from Kmart's nuts, lots of people have gamestop store credit they want to use rather than spending cash.[/QUOTE]
:rofl::applause: I'll take my store credit(only $80-ish currently) to buy what I want any day over paying out REAL cash to get some silly coupon that I'm restricted on how and when I can use it. Mind you, some of it did cost me real money to make, but not a lot of money.;)

COOL i will dump the 2 DS lites i got off ebay few months back cheap for 55 each...

do you need a charger with the systems or can i just bring in the system itself

[quote name='EarthBound Sucks']You fool! You have no idea what kind of stuff you can do with the fat PSP's! If you just look online.......[/QUOTE]
Trust me I know all about that stuff, but I just don't fancy portable gaming anymore. All I use it now is for music, I really don't like playing games on the go.

[quote name='slidecage']COOL i will dump the 2 DS lites i got off ebay few months back cheap for 55 each...

do you need a charger with the systems or can i just bring in the system itself[/QUOTE]

Yes,you need 2 chargers for 2 DS Lites you wanna trade.

Heyya. Gonna try Hawx2. Locked in TIV at amazon for $24 already. woot $4. lol. same at bestbuy, but i dont need more of that cred.
peace cags! :)

Would have gotten Assassin's Creed II for $20, but I got that at Target during the B2G1 free. I take it that $100 used Xbox 360 old model is for a core system without a hard drive?

I wouldn't mind a used phat PS3 40GB for a $100, but I doubt that will be happening.

cant believe u guys wanna trade in all these systems for probably a 3rd of what u may have paid for..is nothing sacred anymore? I could never imagine trading in a working console or handheld..

So would TIV for 2 year old 360 Pro model w/o hard drive be $114.99? How much are 60gig drives and wireless controllers going for? Thinking of going for the X360S 250gb + kinect bundle if the TIV for the 360 is what I think it is and if the other accessories I have net me a good amount more.

I'm new to CAG, so would be this the right way of going about it if I want to go from old pro model to new 250gb kinect bundle? Or could I do better? Appreciate the advice.

bread's done
Back