Gamestop ad 5/2/12

why does gamestop always have lame weekly ads? sheesh!

- XBOX 360 SW Bundle is dropping in price! They probably made a buttload of them and no one is buying since its way overpriced! hehe!

- Tales of Graces F DLC pack? hmmm... need more info. hehe!

[quote name='CAGkrazy']- Tales of Graces F DLC pack? hmmm... need more info. hehe![/QUOTE]It's probably the costume pack that was given to those who preordered beforehand (at least it better be :bomb:). Maybe they're trying to get more sales...?

[quote name='suwillgetu']Hahaha $39.99 each (reg $24.99 each) oops[/QUOTE]

Even if they got the prices backwards, it is still not the $20 drop they are advertising. That is a fail across the board for the SSX. So..... WHAT IS IT SUPPOSED TO BE? LOL :rofl:

[quote name='Vigilante']It's probably the costume pack that was given to those who preordered beforehand (at least it better be :bomb:). Maybe they're trying to get more sales...?[/QUOTE]

Just costumes? That sucks if thats what it is.

GS should just do a $20 price drop already. hehe!

I know the SSX has to be a typo but it wouldn't surprise me if it wasn't. I bought a new DS game from them for $15 and the used was $25. It confused the counter guy when he did the "the used copy is only ___ would you prefer that" routine

[quote name='musicjunkie']Isn't LOTR online F2P?[/QUOTE]

Yes, knowing that knowledge I am going to buy 23 copies.

I am just wondering if someone is going to go to a Gamestop and try to get $20 off the $25 regular price for SSX.

dammit now MW 3 TIV is going to drop tomorrow and I can't get to GS tonight.

Edit: $7 DROP!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='WonkyToad']That is a fail across the board for the SSX. [/QUOTE]

I see what you did there.

I kinda want that Starwars Bundle but I can see it even hit $350 or less. Wal-Mart got tons of them as have other stores it seems. Plus, well the game it comes with is looks incredibad.

[quote name='ProtoEXE88']SSX - $39.99, regular price $24.99? Awesome deal![/QUOTE]

The sales so awesome they're charging YOU $15 because it's so awe-some!!! :lol:

[quote name='musicjunkie']Isn't LOTR online F2P?[/QUOTE]

Yes but by buying it you get some significant additions to the game

[quote name='Daviddenton3']I know the SSX has to be a typo but it wouldn't surprise me if it wasn't. I bought a new DS game from them for $15 and the used was $25. It confused the counter guy when he did the "the used copy is only ___ would you prefer that" routine[/QUOTE]

That happened during the PS Move accessory sale last year. I told them I wanted all this stuff and for some reason the guy went and grabbed all used accessories. I told him I wanted new and he tried to do his pitch, but once it rang up at 50% off or whatever it was he told me he laughed.

[quote name='Perfect*Ending']I wonder what the Tales of Graces f DLC is as well...[/QUOTE]

I'm betting it's just the pre-order DLC again. That's what it was when WKC 2 went on sale a month ago, just the pre-order DLC from back in the fall.

[quote name='Drclaw411']Did they REALLY need to make a Titanic video game? Just because something is a movie....yeesh.[/QUOTE]

They wouldn't be the first, there was actually another Titanic game for PC from the late nineties. Wasn't half bad, it was this weird mix of point-and-click and FPS.

[quote name='Drclaw411']Did they REALLY need to make a Titanic video game? Just because something is a movie....yeesh.[/QUOTE]

At least Bridesmaids for Kinect looks promising.

I know they were just kidding around, but in case anybody does want it Katamari Forever is $15.99 at Newegg w/ the usual free shipping (which is what I bought it for back in Feb. from them).
As a NY resident I can really appreciate the No tax policy at Newegg.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Monsta Mack']I kinda want that Starwars Bundle but I can see it even hit $350 or less. Wal-Mart got tons of them as have other stores it seems. Plus, well the game it comes with is looks incredibad.[/QUOTE]

Me too. I am tempted because Amazon has it at this same price and I have some credit, but I'd hate to get it now and have it hit $350 in another month.

[quote name='jiggyteddy']I'm hoping that the sale for SSX is at the $24.99 price...

Yeah right who am I kidding![/QUOTE]

Just ask them to price match their regular price :D

God that was such a shoddy thrown together add. And my friends wondered why I left Gamestop. Prices aren't all that good either. Just gamestop trying to either seel through stock they can't move, or just them hoping people will actually think they are sales.

[quote name='FatherChesz']There's a PC version of Skylanders? I'm going to guess there's another fail on this ad.[/QUOTE]

Actually there is a PC version.

bread's done
Back