Gamestop Ads - 5/4 thru 5/10

[quote name='DigitalSpace']Nice to see The Red Star in the ad.[/QUOTE]

Even though only a fraction of EB's / GS's seem to have it, and the rest of them don't plan on getting it.

Seems like a weird thing to advertise.

Though, I might preorder Atelier Iris 3 to get the artbook, and then just return the game to a different Gamestop... I want the artbook, but that game will be $20 and under before the end of the year, no doubt. I don't know though... the Gamestop page on it makes it look a bit more interesting than the first two.

[quote name='Roufuss']Even though only a fraction of EB's / GS's seem to have it, and the rest of them don't plan on getting it.

Seems like a weird thing to advertise.[/quote]
Really? Weird indeed, then.

[quote name='DigitalSpace']Really? Weird indeed, then.[/QUOTE]

Yep... only a handful of stores got in 1 - 3 copies (which I'm banking on being only 1 or 2) and the stores that didn't get copies, the store tracker says they are none on the way.

Even now, stores that did get copies are selling out pretty quickly. Some stores that I know had 1 - 3 are already showing 0, and none on the way.

Yes, the Red Star is very good. Like Devil May Cry 3rd person action + scrolling shooter. An odd mix that works very well.

Maybe the Xbox b2g1 will be permanent?

Damn they are really clearing out their XBox inventory, wonder how many more months before there is little to nothing, outside of the $20+ games.

[quote name='jer7583']Yes, the Red Star is very good. Like Devil May Cry 3rd person action + scrolling shooter. An odd mix that works very well.

Maybe the Xbox b2g1 will be permanent?[/quote]Red Star is nothing like DMC lol

I've got no idea what red star is (looked it up and its averaging 4 outta 5's) but as far as I know that is gs/ebs best thing goin for em right now (the b2g1 free on used xbox games...very useful for taking out unneeded material)

scored a copy of red star in san antonio at the ebstop near the convention center. it has more copies if anyone around is looking.

bread's done
Back