Gamestop (B&M) Buy 2 Get 1 Free Preowned e-mail coupon

Starky27

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Just found this in my inbox this morning, a Buy 2, Get 1 free on used games and DVDs coupon good til 3/14. The coupon states you need to print it out and it's a one time use. Also, it has the store name you reg'd your e-mail at on the coupon so it might not help printing out one from outside your area. Anyway, check your inboxes and spam mail for this one if you're signed up with them...

I recieved the same coupon today. Gamestop now is basically offering people incentives to reserve games at the B&M stores.

Previous I received a 10% off coupon towards any purchase except for hardware at the store.

As the OP mentioned these are personalized emails for individuals who reserve titles and can only be used at the B&M store you reserved a title at.

Basically when reserving a employee should ask you for an email address and then you would recieve special offers via email. I think this is a really nice program for people who like shopping at gamestop (me, good friends with the manager).

Expecially buy2get1free.

Hmm, are these tied directly to reservations? I got the 10% one right after reserving Ys VI, now I get this one the day after reserving Digital Devil Saga. Hmm...

Yes they are. I am very good friends with the manager at the gamestop here by my work and he lets me know anout everything going on when possible. He told me about this new reservation rewards when I reserved Rise of Kasai at the end of January and I recieved the coupon the next day.

They will be introducing a new GAMESTOP discount card soon that will cost $14.99 and get you a year subscription to GameInformer. Not sure about all the details but I think you get an 10% off used and 10% extra for trade in with the new card.

Is there anybody who's willing to post the coupon? That'd be cool.

[quote name='Starky27']Just found this in my inbox this morning, a Buy 2, Get 1 free on used games and DVDs coupon good til 3/14. The coupon states you need to print it out and it's a one time use. Also, it has the store name you reg'd your e-mail at on the coupon so it might not help printing out one from outside your area. Anyway, check your inboxes and spam mail for this one if you're signed up with them...[/quote]

Posting the coupon will do you no good because you can not use it.
It has the email address and store ID number on the coupon.
The coupon can only be used at the specific store and by the individual that reserved the game.

This is a new incentive for people to reserve game titles. If you reserve a game title and someone does not ask you for your email ask them about the program.

i get similar coupons for this bookstore i buy things at (but its usually 25%.. anything but comic books or magazines.. but thats what i buy anyway) but yeah cool deal.. i may have to reserve something there (as much as i hate spending 50 dollars for a game.. even when trading in)

i just went in there to renew my game informer subscription and was asked for my email.

i got the coupon today. ill prolly use it tonight.

I've been getting the coupons after I signed up for the membership card and magazine. 1 question, does anyone know if I have to use it at the store that is listed on the email? I just happened to be in an area that wasn't close to home and found a Resident Evil 3 Gamecube at that Gamestop so while I purchased RE3, the guy convinced me to get the membership too. I hope I can use it at a local Gamestop.

I got the email this morning too. I still have the 10% off coupon from a couple of weeks ago. You think they would let me combine both coupons?

[quote name='TheRock88']I got the email this morning too. I still have the 10% off coupon from a couple of weeks ago. You think they would let me combine both coupons?[/quote]

The 10% coupon expired in January, at least the one I got. If you know someone maybe but I doubt it.

[quote name='flybrione'][quote name='TheRock88']I got the email this morning too. I still have the 10% off coupon from a couple of weeks ago. You think they would let me combine both coupons?[/quote]

The 10% coupon expired in January, at least the one I got. If you know someone maybe but I doubt it.[/quote]

Nope, mine was emailed on 2/26 and expires on March 4th. Guess I'll have to go and find out later this week.

Thanks for the heads up. I checked this thread eariler, looking in my email and bam t was there. I bought 4 street fighter animes, got one free and they came in the box.

ownage

bread's done
Back