Gamestop B1G1 Free Select Pre-owned Assassin's Creed Games

Dead_Batteries

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Just got this in an email.

44974297-28ad-49de-a74b-d4400ec983c5_zps1055cd6a.jpg

Assassin's Creed B1G1 - Buy 1 get 1 free select pre-owned Assassin's Creed games. Some exclusions may apply. Offer ends 9/29

I tried mixing with AC3 and the handheld games, but It looks like only Assassin Creed 1, 2, Brotherhood and Revelations are the only ones part of the deal.

:ps3:

Assassin's Creed $12.99

Assassin's Creed 2 $9.99

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood $9.99

Assassin's Creed Revelations $9.99

:360:

Assassin's Creed $9.99

Assassin's Creed 2 $9.99

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood $9.99

Assassin's Creed Revelations $9.99

Last edited by a moderator:
why is AC 1 even $12.99? The game had for free in the first prints of AC revelations
Because gamestop is gamestop? They jack up prices when demand goes up, you can expect any previous versions to jump in price at GS when a new one is announced/close to being released. I remember going to pick back up mass effect when 2 was coming out... they had it at like $45-$50 for USED... WHAT THE HELL! They are a buisness, and since they deal mainly in used games, they will make as much off of you as they can.

you can get three ass creed games for the ps3 for 8.99$ after the pur (if you get a revelations copy that has part 1 on it). 2.99$ for each game is a great deal for these awsome games :D

Prices are not the same in-store. ACII is $9.99, Brotherhood is $12.99 and Revelations is $14.99. The promo is ringing up correctly, but good luck getting the online prices.

Would have ordered Brotherhood and Revelations but no free shipping kills the deal for me. Only wanted those two for $10 but oh well. Already played them am traded them, just wanted to add them to the collection. There isn't and shipping codes for something as small as $10 right?

Prices are not the same in-store. ACII is $9.99, Brotherhood is $12.99 and Revelations is $14.99. The promo is ringing up correctly, but good luck getting the online prices.
My experience has always been that the online price translates into store just fine. Maybe it's just a glitch and the price didn't update yet? I still might try this this afternoon when I get off work, but hopefully someone else will try it before me and confirm the online prices are in-store. I really wouldn't mind getting Revelations (w/ AC1 on disc) and AC2 or Brotherhood for $10.

My experience has always been that the online price translates into store just fine. Maybe it's just a glitch and the price didn't update yet? I still might try this this afternoon when I get off work, but hopefully someone else will try it before me and confirm the online prices are in-store. I really wouldn't mind getting Revelations (w/ AC1 on disc) and AC2 or Brotherhood for $10.
Seems likely, usually it says "Online Offer Only" on the site if it's not valid in store. Might pick up all 4 to add to the collection for $20.

Oh wow, this is a pretty good deal. Got mine all for free after trading some old games and Steam codes on 99Gamers. If I had known I would've saved up my coins for something really rare, like Suikoden II or something.

I mean... I'd like the prices to update cause I want to pick the games up again for my collection. I just don't wanna make another trip if I don't have to. Someone let us know if the prices are updated :(

Guess im in for Brotherhood and Revelations. Already platted 2

Do you have to get the email to be able to do?

Just checked in-store. Online only. He said IF the in-store price is going to change, it will be done tomorrow. He didn't say they would, he said the change would most likely take effect with the update of the weekly ad/prices.

So either buy online or wait until tomorrow if you're hoping for a price change.

This is solid, esp. form PS3. Ask the CSR to soft through the discs and get a copy of Revelations with AC1 included. That's 3 for $10.

I picked up revelations and brotherhood. Asked the clerk for a copy that had the first game on disk. No problem. Then he rang it up it came to 14.99. I politely asked why the price on the website was cheaper. He then looked it up and changed it to reflect the $9.99 on the website. Obviously this is ymmv but it def can be done. I'll post a receipt if needed.

Tried to pick up revelations and brotherhood earlier. When games were scanned they all rang up as 9.99 each but once the b1g1 promo activated it changed the price to 14.99. Clerk said its still the better deal but its not. If they ring up 9.99 and its b1g1 it should be 2 for 9.99 not 2 for 14.99. Left empty handed go to another Gs tomorrow.

I picked up revelations and brotherhood. Asked the clerk for a copy that had the first game on disk. No problem. Then he rang it up it came to 14.99. I politely asked why the price on the website was cheaper. He then looked it up and changed it to reflect the $9.99 on the website. Obviously this is ymmv but it def can be done. I'll post a receipt if needed.

Has anyone been able to try this in store today?

I tried this yesterday with Revelations and AC 2 for PS3. Total came out to $14.99. I still picked it up because the Revelations disc was one that has AC 1 on disc as well. 

I may be taking back my AC 2 case and cover-art though to swap out. They swapped the nicer one I picked out for one that has water damage and a cut in it. Also smells like moldy cheese. I didn't notice they did that until I got home. I can't believe how nasty people treat their stuff sometimes....

The OP deal prices are dead.  All of the prices are back up to higher prices.

AC3 is NOT B1G1 anymore online or instore.

All other games are still B1G1 (online and instore) but no longer $9.99.

Yea, I just got back from Gamestop. I asked about it and they didn't hear about it. They then tried it and it worked. So you may have to ask about it, but they appear to honor the deal. Hope this helps!

bread's done
Back