Gamestop B1G1 Select Used Games + New Coupon Codes

XHeavygunX

CAG Newbie

Buy 1 Get 1 FREE on select pre-owned PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, and DS games. Offer expires 8/18/2013.

Coupon codes not stackable with above offer:
$5 off on orders of in-stock games and accessories totaling $25 or more.
Use Code: AUG5. Excludes hardware. Other exclusions may apply. Offer Expires 08/13/13.

15% off and free value shipping on orders of in-stock games and accessories totaling $59.99 or more.
Use code: AUG15. Excludes hardware. Other exclusions may apply. Offer Expires 08/13/13!

35% off Tom Clancy PC Download games - expires 8/5/2013

original post
On Monday July 29 gamestop is having a buy one get one free on select pre own games. Was sent to us gamestop workers in an email yesterday and its a one day only sale

:wii: Active Life: Magic Carnival
:ps3: Adventures of TinTin
:ps3: Aliens Colonial Marines
:360: Aliens Colonial Marines
:wii: AMF Bowling Pinbusters
:ps3: :360: Assassin's Creed 2
:ps3: :360: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
:ps3: :360: Assassin's Creed Revelations
:wii: :ps3: Bakugan
:ds: Battle of the Giants: Dragons
:ps3: :360: Battlefield Bad Company 2
:wii: Big League Sports
:360: Biggest Loser
:360: BlazBlue Continuum Shift (Not Extended)
:wii: Blazing Angels
:ps3: :360: Borderlands (Vanilla)
:ps3: :360: Brink
:wii: Brunswick Pro Bowling
:ps3: :360: Brutal Legend
:ps3: :360: Bulletstorm
:wii: Cabela's Dangerous Hunt '11
:ps3: Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2
:ps3: :360: Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3
:ps3: :wii: Chaotic: Shadow Warrior
:ps3: :360: Child of Eden
:ds: Clubhouse Games
:ps3: :360: Crysis 2
:360: Dance Central
:wii: Dance Dance Revolution: Hottest Party
:wii: Dance Dance Revolution: Hottest Party 2
:360: Dance Dance Revolution Universe
:ps3: Dance on Broadway
:ps3: Dead Island (Vanilla)
:ps3: :360: Dead Space 2
:wii: Deca Sports 2
:wii: Deer Drive
:ps3: :360: Def Jam Rapstar
:ps3: :360: Deus Ex Human Revolution
:wii: Disney Epic Mickey
:psp: Dissidia
:ps3: :wii: DJ Hero
:ps3: :wii: :360: DJ Hero 2
:3ds: Dream Trigger
:wii: EA Sports Active
:wii: EA Sports NFL
:ps3: Enemy Territory Quake
:ds: Ener-G: Dance Squad
:ps3: :360: Enslaved
:ps3: EyePet
:ps3: F1 Championship Edition
:360: Fable 3
:360: Fallout New Vegas (Vanilla)
:wii: Game Party 1,2,3
:ds: Gardening Mama
:ps3: God of War 3
:ds: Guitar Hero On Tour: Decades
:wii: :ps3: :360: Guitar Hero Aerosmith
:wii: :ps3: :360: Guitar Hero World Tour
:360: Halo 3
:360: Halo Reach
:360: Homefront
:ds: I Spy Funhouse
:wii: I Spy Spooky Mansion
:wii: iCarly
:ds: Imagine Fashion Designer
:ds: Imagine Teacher
:ps3: Infamous
:wii: Just Dance
:ps3: Killzone 2
:360: Kinect Disneyland Adventures
:wii: Kore Gang
:ds: Kung Fu Panda
:ps3: Kung Fu Rider
:ps3: Little Big Planet GotY
:vita: Little Deviants
:psp: Lumines
:wii: Madden 2009
:wii: :ps3: :360: Madden 2010
:wii: :ps3: :360: Madden 2011
:wii: :ps3: :360: Madden 2012
:wii: Mario Sonic Olympic
:360: Mass Effect
:ps3: :360: Mass Effect 2
:ps3: :360: Mass Effect 3
:ps3: :360: Medal of Honor
:ps3: Medieval Moves
:ds: Megamind
:ps3: :360: Mindjack
:ps3: MLB 10 The Show
:ps3: MLB 2011 The Show
:wii: Monster Trucks Mayhem
:ds: My English Coach Spanish
:ds: My Healthy Cooking Coach
:ds: My Stop Smoking Coach
:ps3: NBA 2K11
:360: NCAA Footall 2012
:wii: Nerf N-Strike
:wii: Nerf N-Strike Elite
:ps3: NFL Head Coach 09
:ps3: Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
:wii: Ninja Reflex
:wii: NPPL Championship Paintball
:ds: Paws and Claws Pampered
:ds: Personal Trainer
:ds: Petz Hamsterz 2
:ds: Petz Wild Animals Dolphins
:wii: Pirates of the Caribbean
:360: Power Gig
:3ds: Rabbids Travel in Time
:ps3: :360: Rage
:ps3: Ratchet and Clank All 4 One
:psp: Ratchet and Clank Size Matters
:ps3: :360: Resident Evil 5
:ps3: :360: Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City
:ps3: Resistance 1,2
:psp: Resistance Retribution
:ds: Rhytm Heaven
:wii: :360: Rock Band AC/DC
:wii: :360: Rock Band Lego
:ps3: :360: Rogue Warrior
:wii: Scene It Twilight
:wii: Secret Saturdays
:wii: Sega Superstar Tennis
:wii: :ps3: :360: Shaun White Skateboarding
:wii: :ps3: :360: Shaun White Snowboarding
:wii: Shaun White Skateboarding World Stage
:ps3: Shoot, The
:wii: Sing It
:ps3: Singstar ABBA
:ps3: :360: Singularity
:wii: Smarty Pants
:ps3: :360: Sniper Ghost Warrior
:ps3: Socom Confrontation
:ds: Spongebob Boating Blast
:wii: Star Wars Lightsaber Duels
:ps3: Star Wars Force Unleashed
:3ds: Steel Diver
:ps3: :360: Stormrise
:360: Stranglehold
:wii: :ps3: Tiger Woods 2008
:ps3: Tiger Woods 2009
:ps3: :360: Timeshift
:ps3: :360: Tom Clancy's Hawx
:wii: :ps3: :360: Tony Hawk Ride
:wii: :ps3: :360: Tony Hawk Shred
:wii: Top Spin 3
:ps3: TV Superstars
:360: UEFA Euro 2008
:wii: Ultimate Band
:wii: Ultimate I Spy
:ps3: Uncharted 3 (Vanilla)
:ps3: :360: Vancouver Winter Olympics
:360: Virtua Tennis 3
:ps3: :360: Warhammer 40K Space Marines
:ds: Warioware DIY
:wii: We Ski
:wii: :ps3: :360: Where the Wild Things Are
:wii: Wii Music
:wii: Wonder World Amusement

Last edited by a moderator:
Be careful using the coupon with a bunch of B1G1 games. I bought 2 $12.99 games, 2 $8 games, and 4 $5 games. I only used the coupon because I was going to buy a game outside of the B1G1 sale, but it basically took the 25% off the $13 games and made the $5 games free. Going to have to go back and try to get it adjusted tomorrow.

The system gives you whichever is the better deal, which is the B1G1 free. I've tried it with some of my customers today.
If i get brutal legend instead, will the 25 percent off work on dead space 2?

Because obviously the best deal would be getting 25 percent off of dead space 2 and still being able to get a free game

I don't know how everyone is using the 25% coupon on the B1G1 because I tried at 3 different Gamestops and they couldn't get it to stack (and yes one of the games was still higher than the free game after 25% and 10% bonus) but the 20% B-Day coupon does stack with the B1G1 so use that instead. I can also confirm that the B-Day coupon and 25% coupon does stack together I got NFS:Undercover reg price $14.99 for $8.09 with 20% 25% and 10% off

If i get brutal legend instead, will the 25 percent off work on dead space 2?

Because obviously the best deal would be getting 25 percent off of dead space 2 and still being able to get a free game
25% off does not work in combination with the B1G1.

Well technically it does, but it till discount the 25% off the cheapest game, then the remaining balance; the B1G1 covers.

TL:DR version: No.

25% off does not work in combination with the B1G1.

Well technically it does, but it till discount the 25% off the cheapest game, then the remaining balance; the B1G1 covers.

TL:DR version: No.
I just went to GameStop yesterday and used a 25% off coupon in conjunction with the sale. It took 25% off the most expensive game, not the cheapest. Even if it doesn't do it automatically, employees should be able to apply the discount to the game you pay for.

I just went to GameStop yesterday and used a 25% off coupon in conjunction with the sale. It took 25% off the most expensive game, not the cheapest. Even if it doesn't do it automatically, employees should be able to apply the discount to the game you pay for.
If they discounted it manually, you got lucky. I've only tried it with equally priced games. I'll mess around with it more on Sunday.

One of the stores here has put some (but not all) B1G1 games in a bin clearly marked and a printout of all the included titles was in there for review as well

Personally, I got Warhammer and Assassin's Creed 2.  I considered Uncharted and Dead Island but thought I'd get the updated versions of those later (assuming they have DLC on disc).

One of the stores here has put some (but not all) B1G1 games in a bin clearly marked and a printout of all the included titles was in there for review as well

Personally, I got Warhammer and Assassin's Creed 2. I considered Uncharted and Dead Island but thought I'd get the updated versions of those later (assuming they have DLC on disc).
Uncharted DLC is all multiplayer to my knowledge

Picked up Enslaved and Singularity, both came complete =D. I wanted a couple other games, but the generic cases turned me off for some reason. I usually don't mind it when the game is cheap.

Picked up Enslaved and Singularity, both came complete =D. I wanted a couple other games, but the generic cases turned me off for some reason. I usually don't mind it when the game is cheap.
I was surprised with how good both those games are. I say you got a pretty good deal.

Does anyone know if the 20% or 25% off coupons stack with the b2g1 wii games deal if the prices are equal? Also is it possible to use both of those coupons in the same transaction or multiples of either coupon?

Here's my 25% off coupon. Have fun with it.

coupon.gif

I've been keeping track of my uses, I have 2 left. PM me for the link if you want one guaranteed to work. :)

So I've always wondered something. For b1g1 free, can i buy 3 games and get the 3 lesser value games for free? Or do i have to do 1 and 1.

If you're buying six games all at different pricings, then the 2nd highest, 4th highest, and lowest priced games are free.

theres a coupon called  Techbar10  $10 off orders of in-stock games and accessories totaling $59.99 or more. Excludes new hardware. Other exclusions may apply. Offer Expires 9/17/13.

might as well toss this up for the 25% off  code

EBC3040874-VPRFHSD4

4 USES LEFT 

doubt anyone needs it  but go for it if you want 

If they discounted it manually, you got lucky. I've only tried it with equally priced games. I'll mess around with it more on Sunday.
Even though the 25% doesn't work with the coupon, does the owner of the coupon still get the 1000 points? Also, I was thinking of using as many of the coupons and buying $0.99/$1.99 games. I get new cases and they get the points, win/win!

Here is my code that I'm not going to use for 25% off any pre-owned game

EBC3040874-VG9MNNSH

QfAKHUw.jpg

Last day to use this coupon.  6 uses left, enjoy and please use only once per PUR account to maximize everybody's bonuses!

I ended up with Enslaved and Singularity. Wanted to get Rage too, but still looking for something to pair it with.

Also, I've got a 25% coupon with 5 uses left on it. PM me if you wanna use it, otherwise I'll throw it up in a couple hours for all to use since it ends today.

God people stop spamming. A mod should just delete this entire thread and it can be added to the GameStop discussion one.

God people stop spamming. A mod should just delete this entire thread and it can be added to the GameStop discussion one.
Yeah, I was just gonna say, there's a thread for that in the free stuff forum, wish the discussion could be about the actual deal instead of coupons in every single post

Here's another one with all 6 uses left on it...I was late to check my email.  Btw, until the TITLE OF THE THREAD changes people are 99.9999% likely to continue to post coupon codes here. 

coupon.gif

Lol doubt many of you are even gonna get uses anymore. Its the last day and already closed in most stores on the east coast.

I just wish the points would show up already, I sent my codes to like 6 different people, hoping no one abused it more than once.

Picked up AC: Brotherhood and Rage: Anarchy Edition with the code unused! Pretty happy with both games, as my girl wanted Brotherhood for a while now.

bread's done
Back