GameStop B2G1 All Pre-Owned Products, PUR Only

Here is the link: gamestop.com/browse?nav=28-xu0,136-50

doesn't work hyperlinked for some reason

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't get b2g1 free to work. Anyway to make it work or I'm just luck out. I'm a PUR member the check out page said be sure to put in member id but it still give me full price.

10% PUR Pro discount is not stacking for me online.

So on monday, with Best Buy's exclusive Elite members only sale, the Black Friday price promos overrode the normal 20% GCU discount.

And now with GameStop's exclusive PUR members only sale, the B2G1 promo overrides the normal 10% PUR Pro discount (online at least).

Looks like GameStop decided to IDIOTMATCH Best Buy by not stacking promos with PAID membership discounts.

Ah no wonder this week's SOTW took so long. More ban bait incoming. Luckily I traded mine in before this all happened so I won't be flagged.

From what I can see on the first page they have a few of them on there. Plus a whole lot of games. You can always take go to the side and sort by category to make it easier.

Looks like ban bait.

I moved and have a new billing address so can finally use GS again online - don't want to bother being banned in stores over making 185 or so in GS credit. Not that I ever really buy all that much there.

I wanted to buy Killzone PS4 used which will end up being $49.50 after my PUR discount. However, I can't find anything else to buy with it and might just end up buying it alone and forgetting this deal for B2G1 free. Suggestions?

Consoles I have:
PS4
Wii U

I wanted to buy Killzone PS4 used which will end up being $49.50 after my PUR discount. However, I can't find anything else to buy with it and might just end up buying it alone and forgetting this deal for B2G1 free. Suggestions?

Consoles I have:
PS4
Wii U
use the birthday coupon and you will get it for around $40

I'm thinking about 2 iPad minis and a limited edition Xbox 360 system for Christmas presents! But that's all my credit +$100 real dollars lol

I'm thinking about 2 iPad minis and a limited edition Xbox 360 system for Christmas presents! But that's all my credit +$100 real dollars lol
Keep in mind, I believe Best Buy is selling iPad Minis for $300 with a free $100 gift card. But what you said from Gamestop still sounds like a good deal.

Keep in mind, I believe Best Buy is selling iPad Minis for $300 with a free $100 gift card. But what you said from Gamestop still sounds like a good deal.
Theyre already sold out at best buy :(

And I don't really want to fight the Wal-Mart crowd lol

Ok, I can verify that the 10% PUR discount does not stack (at least online). I had 2 in my cart and the 10% discount was there. Added a 3rd and and POOF, just the buy 2 get 1. What a crock. If this isn't a glitch that they fix, I guess I won't be renewing PUR next time since they've devalued it.

bread's done
Back