Gamestop B2G1 Free on Used - This IS YMMV

JaylisJayP

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
I stopped into my Gamestop today and was shocked to see the B2G1 signs up. I asked the manager that I know there and she said it was only for about 5 stores in my area (Jensen Beach/Port St. Lucie, FL).

Basically, she said it was because there's a Play N' Trade in the area.

So, if you have one of those around you, check your Gamestops. I was told it runs through Sunday.

[quote name='crr_1119']http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=261326

Already been posted there. But I don't think I read anything about the Play 'N' Trade info in that thread, so you might have a little bit more info on this. You should post about it in that thread along with the stores you know that will be doing it, I'm sure they'll appreciate the info![/QUOTE]

Yeah I saw that thread just after I posted this...probably should've looked a little harder. Anyway, I mentioned this in there about play n trade, thanks.

[quote name='sevendayrevolution']Still might be good for those in the region, don't you think?[/QUOTE]

Aye, but I believe there is a "regional deals" section of the forums that this may need to be moved to.

[quote name='JaylisJayP']I stopped into my Gamestop today and was shocked to see the B2G1 signs up. I asked the manager that I know there and she said it was only for about 5 stores in my area (Jensen Beach/Port St. Lucie, FL).

Basically, she said it was because there's a Play N' Trade in the area.

So, if you have one of those around you, check your Gamestops. I was told it runs through Sunday.[/QUOTE]

wow lol nice 2 see we go 2 the same gamestop good lookin out.

[quote name='JaylisJayP']Basically, she said it was because there's a Play N' Trade in the area.

So, if you have one of those around you, check your Gamestops. I was told it runs through Sunday.[/QUOTE]
I've never heard of Play n' Trade, we certainly don't have any nearby. We have the B2G1.

bread's done
Back