Gamestop B2G1 officiallly starts on 11/25 - Dead

Squarehard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
182 (100%)

http://www.gamestop.com/gs/landing/b2g1/default.aspx
Code for online: B2G1FREE

Active Now!

Got confirmation at all 3 immediate stores around me. They will be starting it on Wednesday 11/25/09 all day (none of that 7pm crap) and then it will continue through until Sunday closing as usual. Huzzah! Don't need to crowd in with crazy black friday shoppers!

Edit: Added in that it may start on 11/25 since its apparent there is no way to confirm besides just my word and the managers at the 3 stores I have talked to, this and people are bitching and whining too much, so just going to go with this for now.

[quote name='denos-games']i am a manager at a gamestop and i can confirm to everyone the sale is going on for 3 days friday, saturday, and sunday and we are closed on thursday (Thanksgiving)
There was some confusion on if we want to start it on wednesday but decided not to
Any other questions just ask
and as far as the blackfriday ad goes for new releases that are on sale for 39.99 the used prices will stay the same

Happy holidays[/QUOTE]

Noted

Edit: Confirmed and with link (thanks to DJP519),

http://www.gamestop.com/gs/landing/b2g1/default.aspx

And to the Gamestop "manager" above (and a special dedication to kidu),

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxFc1RMbko4

Last edited by a moderator:
I got my order in the mail yesterday, that was fast shipping. Call of Duty World at War, NFS:Shift (which I'm loving right now) and Forza 3 with all the extras still there for a used tittle which surprised me (dlc code, key chain/flash drive). Checked all the discs and they look in great shape, Call of Duty was scratched a bit. Sure I could have grabbed these titles at 35 bucks but it would have been like a 10 dollar difference anyways.

So, I picked up the following today.

Assasin's Creed 2
Modern Warfare 2
Uncharted 2

and then from another store I got

Demon's Souls
Left 4 Dead 2
Dragon Age: Origins

All for around $200.00, since I paid with trade-in credits there was no tax. g

Any chance GameStop extends this deal past 11/29 ? For some dumb reason, I was thinking that this lasted until 12/06. I was watching NFL Football all day long, and totally forgot to go to GS to pick up some games on this deal. I wanted to do the 10/20/40 thing by trading in 6 games, and then use that credit on the B2G1 deal.

If I'm not mistaken, the 10/20/40 thing on 6 games is still good till 12/6, and if I still did that, and just got the credit, I can hold onto that credit and just wait for the next B2G1 right? I've actually never traded any games into Game Stop before if you can believe that. I usually just sell my stuff on Ebay or Craigslist.

What are the chances that they run another B2G1 deal before the end of this year?

I remember a while back there was a b2g1 free right after christmas, I remember picking up like 21 Gamecube games during that sale

[quote name='kart007k']So, I picked up the following today.

Assasin's Creed 2
Modern Warfare 2
Uncharted 2

and then from another store I got

Demon's Souls
Left 4 Dead 2
Dragon Age: Origins

All for around $200.00, since I paid with trade-in credits there was no tax. g[/QUOTE]

Damn, good hunting

Picked up last night:

DJ Hero
Fallout 3 GOTY
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2

Total: 104.38

Extremely happy with the pick up.

bread's done
Back