Gamestop B2G1 preowned products (everything) 10/24-10/27 (10/24 exclusive to PUR members)

kickrockz713

CAGiversary!
Feedback
100 (100%)
18_t.gif
Buy any 2 pre-owned games, pre-owned hardware, accessories or consumer electronics get 1 free. Offer expires 10/27.
18_t.gif
Buy 1 Get 1 Free on Select Pre-Owned Games from these hit franchises: Batman Arkham Series, Battlefield Series and Assassin's Creed series. Expires 11/2/13.

Credit goes to sasukeken

B2G1 free starting Thursday for PUR members. It will run till Sunday CoB.
It's back again

10/24 Power Up Rewards members only
10/25 - 10/27 everyone else

Also you have until 1/15/14 to return all three games if you want 3 free rentals ( not suggesting you do this )
or if you bought them for gifts, etc......

capture

Last edited by a moderator:
They owe you a bonus. There was a barcode for them to scan.
fucking bitch manger, I sware to god.

:wall:

& She fucking acts like she fucking knows the promos

She has screwed me over with that one and then tried to do that with the Trade 2, that it works on only select games. I won that one though.

I'm not even doing nothing wrong, I don't get why It has to get hostile everytime lol & Its the closest one that is a mile away from my house.

I will apologize to her but I think she's just lying to me so I get less credit, thats why I get so pissed lol, well not really but I just get them inside a hostile environment :p

You don't get the bonus 30% for trade-ins if you only used the B2G1 promo

You would have to have bought a 4th pre-owned game so that the bonus kicked in.

You don't get the bonus 30% for trade-ins if you only used the B2G1 promo

You would have to have bought a 4th pre-owned game so that the bonus kicked in.

I didn't get the third one free. It was during the 50% off sale. I'm assuming it would have kicked in automatically if I got another Pre-Owned game not on the sale?

Someone could essentially get Batman at a midnight release, play the crap out of it and then trade it in Sunday morning... hahah I can dream! : P

I've never seen anything like this.  Gamestop had B2G1 free on DS/Wii from late September to Oct 20.  They added PSP the last week and now they are ending it with back to back universal B2G1s.  This after being incredibly stingy with B2G1 for 2013 and really 2012 as well.  

I wonder how much of this is clearing shelf space and how much of this is forecasting lower sales of legacy software once the new things hit.

This may just be a fluke but yesterday when I trading in Pokemon, the person in front of me got 2 BF3 and Black Ops and the B2G1 triggered automatically for him, both him and the cashier were surprised.  So it may be worth a shot if you have 3 games in mind....

This may just be a fluke but yesterday when I trading in Pokemon, the person in front of me got 2 BF3 and Black Ops and the B2G1 triggered automatically for him, both him and the cashier were surprised. So it may be worth a shot if you have 3 games in mind....
He probably got the b1g1. There's a b1g1 on certain games and bf3 is one of them.

I found a copy of the Last of Us the day it came out when I went to pick up my preorder. I used the birthday coupon and picked that one up instead. I'm hoping I have the same luck with Batman.

Used Batman Sunday is incredibly unlikely but not impossible. I got Skyrim Legendary the day after release preowned at GS and used birthday coupon on it. The guy said the person just bought it to play through the DLC and had already played vanilla Skyrim. That person had a $10 off any product PUR coupon to use so I guess the $50 minus the day after trade in value with 50% bonus was worth it for them? It's a stretch but it does happen. Maybe you see the Batman somewhere if you have a ton of Gamestops around you...

I've never seen anything like this. Gamestop had B2G1 free on DS/Wii from late September to Oct 20. They added PSP the last week and now they are ending it with back to back universal B2G1s. This after being incredibly stingy with B2G1 for 2013 and really 2012 as well.

I wonder how much of this is clearing shelf space and how much of this is forecasting lower sales of legacy software once the new things hit.
I would think more clearing shelf space. Even without a ton of games out for release at first, you'd think both systems would get at least 1 entire panel each in the store, thus taking up space for display of the other systems used games.

I wouldn't be entirely surprised if sometime in 2014 they stripped the cases away from those bottom shelf used games you see and start putting them in bins next to the register. They already did a 3 for 10 and 2 for 10.

I think they're also expecting an influx of inventory on those used games in the next few weeks as people trade in like crazy to take advantage of bonuses to put as much credit toward the new systems as possible. So it might just be a case of trying to stay even on inventory leading into BF.

Grabbed a coupon of Dragon Age 2 and the online pass/black emporium code was unused. I don't need the code cause I previously owned the game so hit me up if you want it.

Please don't be a douche if you don't own the game.

EDIT: GONE

Grabbed a coupon of Dragon Age 2 and the online pass/black emporium code was unused. I don't need the code cause I previously owned the game so hit me up if you want it.

Please don't be a douche if you don't own the game.

EDIT: GONE
Nice of you to be charitable, but isn't this code worthless now that EA has done away with online passes?

He probably got the b1g1. There's a b1g1 on certain games and bf3 is one of them.

I found a copy of the Last of Us the day it came out when I went to pick up my preorder. I used the birthday coupon and picked that one up instead. I'm hoping I have the same luck with Batman.
Ah, that would make sense. It was just odd cause the cashier said B2G1, so clearly he has his promos mixed up

I would think more clearing shelf space. Even without a ton of games out for release at first, you'd think both systems would get at least 1 entire panel each in the store, thus taking up space for display of the other systems used games.
I would think this as well. When I was in my local GameStop Sunday, they had cleared the panels of used 360 and PS3 games off and shifted all of the games down.

Has anyone brought preowned Ipads? I want to get some as gifts for my parents but I'm worried about poor quality units, damaged units, or crappy batteries in them.

Any advice?

Has anyone brought preowned Ipads? I want to get some as gifts for my parents but I'm worried about poor quality units, damaged units, or crappy batteries in them.

Any advice?
Bought an ipad 4 several months ago. Excellent condition. Love it. Not one regret.

The sale is live online, I don't know if it's limited to just pur by buying online though. Hope everyone finds what they want this second time around.

Nice deal,but idk what I will save.

I want 2 games,which will cost me $25 used.+ free game.

Or I can get them on amazon for $21 new.

I'd rather have the actual box for $4 more imo.

Also the games are not online and they are in separate stores,guess amazon it is :)

I plan on doing 2 Pokemon and 1 GTA x birthday coupon each time. My hope is to do it three times and score a Madden/NHL/NBA along with 6 Pokemon

bread's done
Back