Gamestop B2G1 preowned products (everything) 10/24-10/27 (10/24 exclusive to PUR members)

kickrockz713

CAGiversary!
Feedback
100 (100%)
18_t.gif
Buy any 2 pre-owned games, pre-owned hardware, accessories or consumer electronics get 1 free. Offer expires 10/27.
18_t.gif
Buy 1 Get 1 Free on Select Pre-Owned Games from these hit franchises: Batman Arkham Series, Battlefield Series and Assassin's Creed series. Expires 11/2/13.

Credit goes to sasukeken

B2G1 free starting Thursday for PUR members. It will run till Sunday CoB.
It's back again

10/24 Power Up Rewards members only
10/25 - 10/27 everyone else

Also you have until 1/15/14 to return all three games if you want 3 free rentals ( not suggesting you do this )
or if you bought them for gifts, etc......

capture

Last edited by a moderator:
awesome find. So you can get anything around $100 free can't you.

or if you have the credit get an iPad mini (2ds free) then trade the mini back in
Probably going to get FIFA14 or GTAV to trade to Best Buy. Unless the GameStop closest to me still has a white iPad mini I saw the other day.

Just picked up GTA V, The Last of us and rayman legends for $104 after tax. I bet rayman will down in price soon but I couldn't think of another console game I'd like to play in the near future.

Does anyone know if the Power Up Rewards Pro auto renews? I haven't shopped at a Gamestop in years but still get their email spam. Logged in today, and it still shows me as a Pro member? It is a good timing for the sale, I just got a 3DS so I may have to venture into Gamestop.

Thanks for sharing! I recently bought a 360 and 2DS, so I can get something for free now! You are awesome!
If you bought the 360 with the shock the system promotion, I don't think the discount you get from that will stack with the B2G1. Doesn't work online at least. Not sure about in store

I bought three games online (figured I would roll the dice) and the Value shipping kept saying $0.00 until I got the confirmation email, now it says $3.50....looks like I'll be sending an email soon... :(

inFamous 2
Yakuza 3
Uncharted 3
Little Big Planet

Which 3 of those are worth it?
...guessing you don't have PS+. LBP2 > LPB1. UC2 > UC3. InFamous 1 has a better story than its sequel, though 2 has better combat, traversal and graphics. Never played Yakuza.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just picked up Demons souls, infamous 2, resistance 3, as well as another bundle of final fantasy 13, the saboteur, and socom 4. Anyone got any recommendations on yakuza 3/4/dead souls? After looking at a little gameplay it looks like dead souls would be the most fun of the three

Holy crap I was in the store earlier and was told this sale includes everything.

Games, accessories, consoles, tablets, phones, mp3 players... wow.

I'd advise everyone to take a look at the leaked Gamestop Black Friday ad before jumping into this.....a couple notable games that will be on sale

(Note: new Prices below)

Diablo 3 - $40

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 - $20

Tales of Xillia - $20

Killzone Mercenary - $20

ALSO they will be doing a B21G1 free on pre-owned "products" Black Friday as well

If those were in your B2G1 bundle you may want to reconsider.

Wii U's lineup is looking more and more appealing these days. I'm glad I didn't give up on mine and trade it in. Playing Windwaker right now. Sonic Lost World is getting good reviews, too.
Ha. Sonic Lost World is getting terrible reviews. I'm not "hating" on anyone's preference in console, but its future lineup looks as grim as it did last year.

They want me to bring the systems in to return/rebuy. Hearing that the shock the systems don't stack is dishearting. Also, the 30% extra trade-in bonus when buying preowned products DOESN'T stack with the B2G1 promotion.

Big news, just got an email from GameStop advertising the Buy 2 Get 1 sale, states that ALL preowned products apply, even as the free item. Electronics and hardware are a full go. I tested this by putting three tablets in my cart, and it gave me the lowest priced item for free.
lol

Well, I was going to get:

:ps3:

Uncharted 3

inFamous 2

Little Big Planet

They didn't have LBP though, even though they supposedly did according to the tracker

So ended up getting, inFamous 2, Uncharted 3, and Yakuza 3.

Got in my car and checked the games, the guy gave me inFamous 1 instead of 2 so had to go back in and return/re-buy. Get home and the guy put Yakuza 4 in 3's case.

Sorry if that's stealing but I'm not going back. Will I be missing anything by playing 4 first? Never played Yakuza before.

Got in my car and checked the games, the guy gave me inFamous 1 instead of 2 so had to go back in and return/re-buy. Get home and the guy put Yakuza 4 in 3's case.

Sorry if that's stealing but I'm not going back. Will I be missing anything by playing 4 first? Never played Yakuza before.
Lol. Sounds like someone either hates their job or really has no idea what video games are which

Well, I was going to get:

:ps3:
Uncharted 3
inFamous 2
Little Big Planet

They didn't have LBP though, even though they supposedly did according to the tracker

So ended up getting, inFamous 2, Uncharted 3, and Yakuza 3.

Don't need to rebuy if you got the correct case. Just have the idiot switch the disc.

Don't need to rebuy if you got the correct case. Just have the idiot switch the disc.
???

I gave him inFamous 2 and he rang up inFamous 1 and gave me the 1st game and case

As for Yakuza, he rang up 3 (the case is Yakuza 3) and put 4 in the case.

I didn't notice that it was the wrong inFamous until I checked in the car.

can someone pm me the bday coupon? it was save on my old phone and i dont have it with me anymore. much appreciate. Tia

Borderlands 2, Dishonored, Far Cry 3,

I might get far cry 3 since that's one of the ones I've been looking for ward to playing before moving to next gen

I might get far cry 3 since that's one of the ones I've been looking for ward to playing before moving to next gen
Checking within that price range of $15-$20 to fit with Far Cry 3 you can find some AMAZING games if you are yet to play them.

A quick glance brings up:

• Castlevania: Lords of Shadow
  • Rayman Origins
  • Batman: Arkham City GOTY
  • Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition
  • Max Payne 3
  • The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition
  • Star Wars The Force Unleashed II
  • Darksiders II
  • Dark Souls (seriously if anyone has not played this game yet they need to buy it haha)
  • Assassin's Creed III
  • Sleeping Dogs
  • The Walking Dead - A TellTale Games Series
  • Shadows of the Damned
Again that was just a quick glance but many of those games are absolute steals at their prices let alone mixed with B2G1. Though again many are a year or so old and so most people may already have them.

bread's done
Back