Gamestop: B2G2 free used Ps2 games

trock3

CAGiversary!
All preowened ps2 games buy 2 get 2 free. Online only.

1394031_706534246033171_2068734499_n.jpg

What games are you guys hoping to get?

Or they just start throwing them away. Dumpster diving time.
muahahaha that was me back when they dumped the 99cent ps2 games. boxes and boxes of games fo fwee lol

This has actually been in store for the last ~2 months. Surprised its only getting mentioned now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well now it's online, so theres a larger selection to choose from (in my case at least).

the deal might have been going on in stores, but im pretty sure it was only just added to the website. *shrug* could be wrong. that being said, i would deter anybody from bothering with this. a lot of games actually worth having are unavailable online, and those that are available are still ridiculously expensive. (persona4 is 30 bucks new OR used!).

id also just like to mention my intense hatred of gamestops online store (well...and gamestop in general). this probably isnt news to most of you fine folks, but the shipping prices/speed are ridiculous. and every single pre-owned game ive ever bought from their site has been unplayable or came in a paper sleeve with no case/manual/anything...anywho, long story short: wait til theyre throwing this stuff away, or buy your PS2 games on ebay. couple bucks'll get you better shipping and usually like-new quality. just sayin'

The last time this was up online (about 2 or 3 weeks ago), I got Tales of the Abyss, Tales of Legendia, Disgaea 2 and Okami and all came in the generic cases with no manuals. I knew to expect the worst so I wasn't disappointed, but I guess they probably don't have a lot of inventory left to send out complete versions of most games.

The B2G2  PS2 sale has actually been going on online almost continuously since around February.   But they generally don't advertise it, though.  You just see it when you add your stuff to the cart. 

That said, there may be a couple games on the higher end that are still of interest, but most of the worthy less-common games they once had have long since been removed from the website, or are no longer available for purchase online. 

This has been going on for a while hasn't it? 

It seems PS2 games already been cleared out. I can never find anything. I saw a store with Suikoden V online but when I got there, it was IV. Nothing else was available so I just passed. 

bread's done
Back