Gamestop B2G2 Original Pre-Owned XBOX Games YMMV

Hudson187

CAGiversary!
Feedback
41 (100%)
I went into my local Gamestop today (Newtown, CT) and they had a sign above the pre-owned Xbox games "Buy 2 Get 2 Free!" - gonna go back and pick up a few to complete my collection; figured I'd let everyone know. Good hunting! :)

Solid deal indeed, and the B2G2 free helps soften the blow of their overpriced games. Still, most Gamestop's will only have very limited supply of original Xbox games and it may be tough to find a decent amount of games.

LOL! IDK; my GS had B1G1 a few weeks ago; this is something new - at least for me :)

Err... B2G2 is technically the same as B1G1... I had a VERY long day @ work....

I never shop at Gamestop, so I can't say if this has been going on for a while. Could be, could not be. Even if it was, I am sure this will be new to a lot of people; GS doesn't often advertise sales on original Xbox games.

I usually don't like shopping @ Gamestop either unless there is a great "Can't miss!" sale going on; decided to stop in while I was waiting for my Chinese and my wife to show up... LOL!

[quote name='toomuchpie617']all the gamestops i went to either had a bunch of old sports games left or didn't even have a section for them[/QUOTE]

Same here, for months already.

this would be cool if KOTOR 1&2 were in stock at any of the Gamestops near me, but they aren't... and even then I wouldn't know what 2 other games I'd want...so meh

[quote name='iNFiNiTE HORiZON']this would be cool if KOTOR 1&2 were in stock at any of the Gamestops near me, but they aren't... and even then I wouldn't know what 2 other games I'd want...so meh[/QUOTE]
Ignoring the obvious Halos and Fable...

Beyond Good & Evil
Capcom vs. SNK 2 EO
Chronicles of Riddick: Escape From Butcher Bay
Conker Live & Reloaded
Crazy Taxi 3
Crimson Skies
Dead or Alive Ultimate
Guilty Gear X2 #Reload
GunValkyrie
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
Hitman 2