Gamestop - Banjo Kazooie Nuts and Bolts (360) - $29.99

georget93

CAGiversary!
Hey all,

I got an email from Gamestop yesterday where they advertised Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts for Xbox 360 for $29.99 for a limited time as their "Family Game of the Month". Unfortunately, the site wasn't reflecting the price drop when I got the email, so I've been checking the website to see when it would go live. Well folks, it's live now, so here's the link:

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=71849

Enjoy!

-George

Is this online only? Isn't there a free shipping code somewhere? I'd be really tempted if this were B&M also... since I don't look forward to arguing with my local 'pony tail guy' gamestop employee about price matching online.

I think this will be $30 B&M, but SAVER works to get free shipping on this.

Also, incredibly good game IMO. I played Banjo for hours on end and haven't had that amount of fun with a game in months, easily. The game has great charm and gameplay. I highly recommend that everyone pick this one up.

I bought this game at CC thinking it was a steal at 30% off. I really wish this price drop didn't exist ^_^

[quote name='tex1ntux']I still need to play this game.

I preordered, but I ended up playing Banjo Kazooie (XBLA) and never even opening it. xD[/quote]
I preordered it, played Banjo-Kazooie (XBLA), didn't like that game, and returned Nuts and Bolts when it arrived.

Like another user said, $10 more off and I'll bite.

[quote name='Keavy_Rain']I preordered it, played Banjo-Kazooie (XBLA), didn't like that game, and returned Nuts and Bolts when it arrived.[/quote]Just so you know, Banjo Kazooie is nothing like Nuts and Bolts.

Rare had an idea for a game based on customizable vehicles, and then they tacked on the Banjo Kazooie franchise because... they could. Really, the characters could have been anyone/thing and they just cashed in on one of their old franchises instead of creating a new IP.

I got that email at the beginning of the week (meant to pick it up last night but forgot). The email I said it was that price for the week so I would imagine the deal would be up after Saturday unless they renew it. And their advertised deals like that are B&M as well, just fyi.

[quote name='tex1ntux']Just so you know, Banjo Kazooie is nothing like Nuts and Bolts.

Rare had an idea for a game based on customizable vehicles, and then they tacked on the Banjo Kazooie franchise because... they could. Really, the characters could have been anyone/thing and they just cashed in on one of their old franchises instead of creating a new IP.[/quote]
Well, in that case, I'll give it a try.

[quote name='ctrek3']i am really starting to think that we have a higher up person from amazon on this site *looks left then right*. it seems that they just keep matching these deals which is great i love paying no tax and not having to go anywhere, and free shipping.

Amazon FTW![/quote]

I couldn't agree more! I hope Amazon continues to match these deals, especially with the no tax/no shipping they offer. Great job, Amazon, keep it up!! :)

I stopped by a Gamestop today and it's marked 29.99 in store as well. I would have bit if the game wasn't gutted. Sure it's not tax free, but it's a good alternative for those too impatient to wait for shipping (like me).

Amazon deal is now dead, figures, since I was just about to order it (I might still order from GS, but tax and non-Amazon Prime shipping kind of kills it for me).

[quote name='btt']I bought this game at CC thinking it was a steal at 30% off. I really wish this price drop didn't exist ^_^[/quote]

Haha. Boy do I know that feeling...

[quote name='LegendK7ll3r']Amazon deal is now dead, figures, since I was just about to order it (I might still order from GS, but tax and non-Amazon Prime shipping kind of kills it for me).[/QUOTE]

It's back on amazon for 29.99

bread's done
Back