Gamestop :Bards Tale, Hunter The Reckoning Redeemer $4.99 New

TehTriggerman

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Last Ive seen these they were $9.99 each new. I got both from the Final Clearence Bin in store at Gamestop Sunday for $4.99 sealed. Didnt see anything online. Also The Sega Genesis Collection PSP dropped to $19.99. Maybe this is chainwide?

box.jpg
box.jpg

$4.99 New. Hope this helps someone.

[quote name='doctorfaustus']Where is this?[/quote]
As it says in the OP:
[quote name='TehTriggerman']from the Final Clearence Bin in store at Gamestop Sunday for $4.99 sealed..[/quote]

[quote name='loserboy']No, and No...[/quote]

Unfortunate because those Hunter The Reckoning games are some of my favorite xbox games, and one of the reasons I wont give up my orig xbox. I wish they would get cracking on a next gen 360 version already.

wait. those are like leftovers from the clearance like a couple of weeks ago.

good deals, even if they're gutted, since they're pretty much older games.

not unlike some EBstops that have those $9.99 NEW got converted to $14.99 USED. ahahahaha

[quote name='TehTriggerman']Bards Tale Didnt have a Sticker cause he gave me a sealed copy and put the gutted back in the bin. But Hunters is - 210343 :)[/QUOTE]

Awesome, thanks. It looks like Bard's Tale should be 210559.

for some reason i always pictured hunter the reckoning as some type of mech game

guess i was wrong...lol, but thanks op

[quote name='topnotch97']wait. those are like leftovers from the clearance like a couple of weeks ago.

good deals, even if they're gutted, since they're pretty much older games.

not unlike some EBstops that have those $9.99 NEW got converted to $14.99 USED. ahahahaha[/quote]

I don't think those were in the big clearance they had because I scoured those lists and don't remember either one especially Hunter which I've been looking for forever. Were they added in later in the sale? I just assumed that this was another drop in price like Battlefield 2 Xbox just dropped. Has anyone else seem this like it's chainwide? I'm hoping it's not YMMV.

Awesome price for The Bard's Tale by the way!

[quote name='jdawgg76']I don't think those were in the big clearance they had because I scoured those lists and don't remember either one especially Hunter which I've been looking for forever. Were they added in later in the sale? I just assumed that this was another drop in price like Battlefield 2 Xbox just dropped. Has anyone else seem this like it's chainwide? I'm hoping it's not YMMV.

Awesome price for The Bard's Tale by the way![/QUOTE]

i did remember seeing Bard's Tale, Hunter, and even Battlefield 2 from the those $9.99 clearance days they've had a couple of weeks ago, correction: early last month. i'm just wondering titles like Hulk Ultimate Destruction and Castlevania Curse of Darkness were excluded from this $4.99 drop. coz right now, my ebstop is selling these two for $14.99 USED. :lol:

i'm thinking of getting Hunter. as for Bards, i got the ps2 version still sealed and waiting to be played.

[quote name='topnotch97']i did remember seeing Bard's Tale, Hunter, and even Battlefield 2 from the those $9.99 clearance days they've had a couple of weeks ago, correction: early last month. i'm just wondering titles like Hulk Ultimate Destruction and Castlevania Curse of Darkness were excluded from this $4.99 drop. coz right now, my ebstop is selling these two for $14.99 USED. :lol:

i'm thinking of getting Hunter. as for Bards, i got the ps2 version still sealed and waiting to be played.[/quote]

Oh, OK, so they were part of it at 9.99. I thought you meant they were 4.99 during the clearance days. I must have skipped Hunter then because with so many good deals I've lowered how much I find to be a good deal. I agree that it's interesting that some got lowered and others treated as used.

Well, I'll have to check it out next time I go to GS, two of the titles that "I might want to get" when they came out, but the want for them just faded. At $5, its worth a try I guess.

[quote name='Puffa469']Unfortunate because those Hunter The Reckoning games are some of my favorite xbox games, and one of the reasons I wont give up my orig xbox. I wish they would get cracking on a next gen 360 version already.[/quote]

tru tru, glad to be able to play wayward on the ps3 but unhappy cus no reckoning on 360....maybe someday

It would be funny if I bought a used copy of either game for $10 and the receipt said "You saved -$5.00 buying used!" :lol:

I won't be doing that, But it's funny to think about.

Hmmm, these -- along with the $4.99 front row deal for Urban Chaos at Best Buy -- are tempting. I hate buying games that aren't backwards compatible, but at these prices it might be worth snatching and then....hoping they make the BC list in the future.

Tecmo Arcade Classics is 4.99 new at EB/GS (and is also backwards compatible). It's worth it for Rygar and Bomb Jack (and a couple of other decent games).

bread's done
Back