gamestop BF deal for ratchet and clank live now

[quote name='killer9']walmart will have it for 10 new friday[/QUOTE]

Walmart is discounting the original game, Tools of Destruction, not a Crack in Time on friday. This is the cheapest I've ever seen this game.

Edit: Scratch that. It's both. Save your money if you don't mind shopping at Walmart.

Last edited by a moderator:
It says those games deals are only available in store. Will that change tomorrow? I'm not fighting off idiot people for a couple of $10 games.

[quote name='DarthLGP']I am seeing this correctly???? Is Uncharted 2 going to be $10 tomorrow?? That would rock![/QUOTE]

Where does the $10 price come from? That would be awesome, though when does the sale start? Tonight, or tomorrow morning?

[quote name='Achilles00']Where does the $10 price come from? That would be awesome, though when does the sale start? Tonight, or tomorrow morning?[/QUOTE]

Notice how the page is called "Video Games for $10"?

Picked up 2 Call of Duty on DS for $10 each, Supreme Commander 2 (360) $10 and Shiren Wanderers (Wii) $20 with free shipping and $10 off coupon knock down $42.XX shipped :)

GS black friday is $uck :)

they're live online, not in store till black friday i think.

all deals are live online tho, some decent deals (supreme commander 2 for $10, just gotta find some others to get free shipping now lol)

[quote name='ninjabenja']Nope, the stores are closed, but the prices are up online.[/QUOTE]

Don't really understand. It says not available online. So these are not, and will not be available online, correct?

Well I know Walmart is definitely open today. And a couple people said they picked up games. Looks like I'll be going to check it out a little later.

[quote name='Manton']Don't really understand. It says not available online. So these are not, and will not be available online, correct?[/QUOTE]

My apologies for adding to the confusion. I thought FromChaos was talking about GS, but he is definitely talking about Walmart. This thread is confusing with two stores being talked about in it.
I get the Walmart talk in here since their deals are better, and am also interested in hearing if they are live in store today.

Oh yeah, sorry...My fault too. Either way, I'm definitely picking up A Crack in Time for $15. Hopefully $10.

I called walmart a little bit ago, ninja, and the guy said tomorrow. Sounded clueless though. I'm still gonna stop by later and see if they ring up as $10.

[quote name='iNFiNiTE HORiZON']just found out my UFC Ultimate Fighter 10% off entire order code that I had been saving expired back in October, blahh :([/QUOTE]
I was going to do the same thing (though mine says $10 off, not 10%), but yeah expired at end of October. Tax+shipping would make this $20 so I'll keep waiting.

[quote name='lilman']I was going to do the same thing (though mine says $10 off, not 10%), but yeah expired at end of October. Tax+shipping would make this $20 so I'll keep waiting.[/QUOTE]

lol, mine says $10 too, but has always just taken 10 percent off, and i never was going to order enough to make it worth it, now i cant use it at all lol

I can confirm that the Wal Mart deals are in store only as I was just at my local Wal Mart and they were rolling pallets of Wii, DS, PS3, 360 games and DVDs/BluRays out all marked with $5, $10, $15, and $30. I didn't see anything I was interested in and when I was leaving the one thing that caught my eye was the pallet of Red Dead and Medal of Honor marked for $29. More pallets were coming out though.

I asked an employee and she said that stuff is for midnight, the other I guess bigger stuff is at 5 AM.

So I'm shooting for Ratchet and Clank, Uncharted 2, and God of War collection.

[quote name='hustletron']I can confirm that the Wal Mart deals are in store only as I was just at my local Wal Mart and they were rolling pallets of Wii, DS, PS3, 360 games and DVDs/BluRays out all marked with $5, $10, $15, and $30. I didn't see anything I was interested in and when I was leaving the one thing that caught my eye was the pallet of Red Dead and Medal of Honor marked for $29. More pallets were coming out though.

I asked an employee and she said that stuff is for midnight, the other I guess bigger stuff is at 5 AM.

So I'm shooting for Ratchet and Clank, Uncharted 2, and God of War collection.[/QUOTE]

Can you confirm that it is indeed Uncharted 2: Among Thieves? Most other stores just have Drake's Fortune for sale.

[quote name='DarthLGP']Can you confirm that it is indeed Uncharted 2: Among Thieves? Most other stores just have Drake's Fortune for sale.[/QUOTE]

Like I mentioned in my prior post all I can confirm is that it is in fact in store only and that they are going on sale at midnight, there were 3 pallets out when I was there, the majority of them were movies and blurays, some Wii and DS games, and the third pallet was RDR and Medal of Honor for $29.

As I was leaving there was a guy wheeling out more pallets.

I hit the electronics dept. while I was there and there was nothing on sale, the employee working that department had no clue what I was talking about with regards to the sale. Uncharted 2 was still $49.99 I believe, but according to the website it says "Rollback" so there's a chance it's $10, there's also a chance it's not and just cheaper than $49.99

[quote name='hustletron']Like I mentioned in my prior post all I can confirm is that it is in fact in store only and that they are going on sale at midnight, there were 3 pallets out when I was there, the majority of them were movies and blurays, some Wii and DS games, and the third pallet was RDR and Medal of Honor for $29.

I hit the electronics dept. while I was there and there was nothing on sale, the employee working that department had no clue what I was talking about with regards to the sale. Uncharted 2 was still $49.99 I believe, but according to the website it says "Rollback" so there's a chance it's $10, there's also a chance it's not and just cheaper than $49.99[/QUOTE]

haha, there is ZERO chance of Uncharted 2 being $10. There is however a chance of Uncharted Drakes Fortune being $10. Just like Walmart isn't selling Ratchet and Clank: ACIT for $10, it's Tools of Destruction.

Has anyone been able to get a $10 off code to work with this? It works for me until I login and then it kicks the code off. If someone has gotten it to work what was their trick?

Thinking on not going now since I was looking to getting both Ratchet games for $10 but looks like CIT wont be sold for $10...:(

If anyone goes and is at the store waiting to pay inline, please post via your cellphone to let use know if you see Ratchet Crack in Time and Uncharted 2 for $10.

[quote name='hustletron']Like I mentioned in my prior post all I can confirm is that it is in fact in store only and that they are going on sale at midnight, there were 3 pallets out when I was there, the majority of them were movies and blurays, some Wii and DS games, and the third pallet was RDR and Medal of Honor for $29.

I hit the electronics dept. while I was there and there was nothing on sale, the employee working that department had no clue what I was talking about with regards to the sale. Uncharted 2 was still $49.99 I believe, but according to the website it says "Rollback" so there's a chance it's $10, there's also a chance it's not and just cheaper than $49.99[/QUOTE]

Uhh I'm going to have to go to walmart now much as i don't want to

Its 11 pm here now ill leave at 3 am so ill be in the middle of the 12am - 5 am sales just in case id rather be early and waste a little time then find out if i would have came a litter sooner i could have got it because it would suck to come home with nothing.

I just got back from Walmart, and it was the first Uncharted. It seems all these 10 dollar video games came out in these red cardboard boxes that were on display in the main isles, not the electronics dept. I guess it's possible that some stores had Uncharted 2, but i have my doubts. I did see Tools of Destructionk but no Crack in Time.

What I don't understand is that the website clearly says available online and in store, but you there is no option to buy any of these games online.

I mean, i guess i could have pulled up the website and tried to argue my way into some sort of price match, but Uncharted 2 was only behind the glass, and i didn't feel like spending 2 hours waiting for the guy to open the cabinet, and then another 2 hours in line.

[quote name='burger96']I just got back from Walmart, and it was the first Uncharted. It seems all these 10 dollar video games came out in these red cardboard boxes that were on display in the main isles, not the electronics dept. I guess it's possible that some stores had Uncharted 2, but i have my doubts. I did see Tools of Destructionk but no Crack in Time.

What I don't understand is that the website clearly says available online and in store, but you there is no option to buy any of these games online.

I mean, i guess i could have pulled up the website and tried to argue my way into some sort of price match, but Uncharted 2 was only behind the glass, and i didn't feel like spending 2 hours waiting for the guy to open the cabinet, and then another 2 hours in line.[/QUOTE]

Thank you saved me a tip then because i already have
killzone 2
infamous
GOD collections
RC future took of destruction
so all i was needing was crack in time and uncharted2 i already platinum the first uncharted and ended up traded that used for a sealed GOW3.
So thank for saving me from dealing with the crowd.

NP guys, wish OP would change thread title. Also was gonna buy both the 1st and this game but the other sold out but glad since this one is better.

Saved myself a trip...picked up Ratchet & Clank: Tools of Destruction, Killzone 2 and God of War Collection all online for $10 each!

I went back around 12:20 and that particular area was ravaged. According to the website there were a lot of $10 games they weren't being honored in my Wal Mart, I did manage to get God of War collection for $10 and I bit on Medal of Honor for $29 as it's the same price today on Amazon.

I wanted a crack in time and uncharted 2, which there were of course none of in the red cardboard box things, be it they were all snatched up quick or they weren't even out there. The website says they are $10 and I asked the guy to take them out of the case to see if they would ring up and unfortunately they were full price.

I think in reality there were only about 8 PS3 $10 titles available for purchase. One of the ones not listed in the ad was Prince of Persia: The forgotten sands. I'm pretty sure that R&C: A Crack in time & Uncharted 2 were not included in the sale...

[quote name='Logical Dolphin']I think in reality there were only about 8 PS3 $10 titles available for purchase. One of the ones not listed in the ad was Prince of Persia: The forgotten sands. I'm pretty sure that R&C: A Crack in time & Uncharted 2 were not included in the sale...[/QUOTE]

What I'm saying is that they were listed on the website, no one has any confirmation on Uncharted 2, but as mentioned on page 2, a few people picked up A Crack in Time for $10. That being said, there was/is still a possibility of Uncharted 2 being $10 especially since it's the nonGOTY edition. But I'm sure we'll never know as this could just be a pipe dream.

:( It's like $20 after shipping & tax.
Unless you buy another thing from gamestop & get free shipping, but everything else is overpriced & can be had cheaper.

Uncharted 2 and crack in time were not part of the $10 sale, was a mistake on the website. They were not located in the bins with the other games at either store I visited @12, and price checking box copies as well as SKU #s at both showed them full price.

Was forced to stand in line behind like 30 people buying AC:B at gamestop just to get this for a meh price.

[quote name='fujimitsu']Uncharted 2 and crack in time were not part of the $10 sale, was a mistake on the website. They were not located in the bins with the other games at either store I visited @12, and price checking box copies as well as SKU #s at both showed them full price.

Was forced to stand in line behind like 30 people buying AC:B at gamestop just to get this for a meh price.[/QUOTE]

I had a feeling. I assumed though, they just weren't honoring the prices at my store. Oh well. Here's to hopefully another Uncharted 2 sale this weekend, maybe Monday.

[quote name='Logical Dolphin']I think in reality there were only about 8 PS3 $10 titles available for purchase. One of the ones not listed in the ad was Prince of Persia: The forgotten sands. I'm pretty sure that R&C: A Crack in time & Uncharted 2 were not included in the sale...[/QUOTE]

I got crack in time on walmart.com last night for $10

total after tax+ship $11.57

I have every other $10 dollar game on sale already so i figured i wouldn't deal with going to walmart just for uncharted 2.

I also used my 35$ amazon credit and got
Resident evil 5
Star wars force unleashed
fallout 3
and superbad dvd for free :booty::bouncy::applause:

bread's done
Back