GameStop: Buy 2 Get 1 Free on ANY pre-owned game or accessories under $20

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)
718x305_BF2014_B2G1PUR.jpg

http://www.gamestop.com/browse/accessories/games?nav=28-xu0,13ffff2418-ffff2419-d3-50-6

Last edited by a moderator:
Has this worked for anyone, because im trying to buy 3 games and they only reflect the power up discount and the cag16 discount

Hmm now to either order online or buy instore and hope they have the cases. Any luck with ordering online and getting games complete? I know it's possible, just kind of want some success stories haha

What isn't there to want? I'm getting Far Cry: Vengeance.
I'll take that as some snark but I'm really not sure if there is that I haven't picked up during past sales. Do I really want to dig through the mounds of garbage to see if there's something that qualifies that can't be had cheaper?

Against my better judgement I went through all the available games.  Found a single set of games I would have wanted and nope, one of them sold out.

Good news though!  You can get three of the mystery crap grab bags!  Who's going to do that to get three identical sets?!

Hmm now to either order online or buy instore and hope they have the cases. Any luck with ordering online and getting games complete? I know it's possible, just kind of want some success stories haha
Yes you can get them complete online, but its just not very likely in most cases. Most orders tend to come disc only unless the game is fairly new. I'd be more worried about the fact that online orders are seldom in good condition and have a pretty high defect rate depending on system (PS3/3ds are usually fine).

I got 2x Xbox One Play&Charge Kits and 1x Injustice Ultimate Edition for X360 (for friend) for under $40. How is that not a good deal?

Were the play and charge kits available at your store? I don't even see a listing for it online so I wouldn't be able to call in for an employee to check the stock.

Were the play and charge kits available at your store? I don't even see a listing for it online so I wouldn't be able to call in for an employee to check the stock.
On the link, click Xbox One on the left (to filter)... It's on the 2nd page I think... I literally just bought two.

Are Skylanders not considered accessories in this case? Or is there a promo code I'm missing somewhere?

EDIT - Looks like it's only the ones in the initial list. Strange.

Didn't help that the titles I was looking just conveniently had a $24.99 price tag just putting it over the $20 mark even though a new copy was $29.99.

Oops!
We've encountered a problem processing your order. We have not charged you and your order has not been placed. Please try again or contact Customer Care at 1-800-883-8895.

WTF

anything good to get?  I figure most non 360/ps3 games will be around for a while so be best to wait for a several day bsg1 so I can research more or check mulitple stores

Our server was unable to process your request. Please try again.

If our server continues to be uncooperative, please send an email to [email protected].

Helpful details include:
What you were attempting to do when the server stopped serving
Your browser type and version number
Your operating system
Your phone number in case we get lonely (or need further information)

Even more reason to take part in this. You're getting a free game! That's like stealing from them!
You changed MarcusKane's mind. He hated Gamestop before your post and after it he's trying to check out.

Last edited:
Gamestop has become stingy, it used to be b2g1 free of any game, but now only games under $20. I only have a ps4 now since I sold my ps3 and xbox360. Luckily I was able to still add a solid game in Killzone shadow fall to my gaming library for free since I had to buy 2 copies of batman arkham origins anyways for gift purposes for two of my clients kids. Killzone was the only ps4 game they had in stock that was under $20 lol.

Gamestop's B2G1 free is like Christmas to me. I picked up like 60 games today for my Wii collection. I'll hit up some different locations on Saturday and get some more. 

So I went to gs and got 3 psp games that Ill flip phantasy star portable and a couple others. Thats not the purpose of this tale oh no.  I then went to disc replay as I have hundreds of times before. I perused the ps1 one games. Rayman, gex........... twisted metal. Then it hit me. The treasure among treasures that I have been hunting for for well quite some time. You see I have found treasures before , clock tower, fire emblem, Drakenguard 2, Metal slug anthology, silent hill, parasite eve , SSBM, ....................but sitting there was my grand prize. The words 'Tomba' reached out to me. Of course it was complete, of course it was mint, of course the case was perfect, of course the manual had never been touched. 37 dollars and out the door......Now all that remains is tomba 2. I could buy it online...........but catching it in the wild? ah nothing like it!

You can do this in store right?

Went yesterday and guy at counter said I needed PUR Pro.

He said without the payed membership, it would not work.

It works online, with my expired card.... was he lying?

Tempted to return both my games(I bought less than 1 week)

Then rebuy and get free game!

You can do this in store right?

Went yesterday and guy at counter said I needed PUR Pro.

He said without the payed membership, it would not work.

It works online, with my expired card.... was he lying?

Tempted to return both my games(I bought less than 1 week)

Then rebuy and get free game!

I did it in multiple stores yesterday. The B2G1 automatically applies so if it didn't apply for you then the employee must have been correct and it only worked with PUR Pro members. There was only one store I went to that even knew the B2G1 was running yesterday until they saw the computer making the third game free.

Edit: Just re-read your post and you said you only bought two games so yeah I would assume the employee didn't know what he was talking about.

bread's done
Back