GameStop Buy 2, Get 1 Free Used Games (10/17-10/24) + $500 in Gift Cards Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-l=4668]2900[/img-l]GameStop is having an in-store only Buy 2, Get 1 Free Sale on all used games and accessories from 10/17 to 10/24. You can also use your Edge Card to get an additional 10% off.

Thanks to this GameStop sponsorship, we are giving away 5 x $100 GameStop gift cards! Simply post in this discussion thread and list some games you would be interested in picking up this sale to enter the contest. Multiple postings will not increase (or hurt) your chances of winning.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lego Indy, Lego Batman, and COD 4 all for the Xbox 360 is my game plan. Hopefully this giftcard can help me out and save me some tuition money :)

Hrmm, I think all my credit is pretty much claimed for preorders at this point. If I could find a used copy of Battle Fantasia around here that might tempt me to look for another couple to get in on the deal - but doesn't look like that's going to happen.

Sweetness!

Looking to get:
Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops (PSP)
Morrowind Game of the Year Edition (Xbox)
Gamecube Wavebird controller

Some cheap 360 collection fillers: all 9.99 b4 sales
-King Kong
-Marvel Ultimate Alliance - missed a good copy at recent 50% sale
-Just Cause - rebuy

The Bourne Conspiracy
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
and Rainbow Six Vegas 2

...and with a gift card...Fable II or Spiderman Web of Shadows!

[quote name='Nirron']Been waiting for this for so long. Probably going to pick up a bunch of DS games:

Sonic Chronicles
Disgaea DS
Kirby Super Star Ultra
[/quote]
Not a bad list, gonna be looking at those and some other DS games.

Nice, I was going to go looking for a used copy of Lego Star Wars Complete Saga for 360 this weekend anyways, so I will have to try to find 2 other cheap games to get also.

HELLZ YAH!!! sweet gonna pick up some games

while I'm still gonna try to save enough money to go for
fallout 3 (only game I ever consider to buy at $60 price tag)

got 4 games I'm lookin' at right now for this:

skate
gears of war
bioshock
and burnout paradise

man so many games, so little time, and so few dollars.

(lets just say when I bought GTA 4 a couple weeks ago I paid
twenty of that in quarters, the gamestop employees just laughed
and said "are you serious?" funny but embarrassing at the same time)

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, that's really soon after the other one, nice.

If I can find deadspace, I'm all over it.
Silent Hill
and... I dunno, Disgaea 3?

All PS3 of course. Here's hoping for a card. =)

I've got my gamestop already staked out. One Lego Batman, Infinite Undiscovery and (maybe) Mario Kart is my first list.

Well, well, I was going to stop there tomorrow and pick-up Dead Space. Now I will have to decide if I want to use this coupon on used games or go for the new Dead Space. Oh, wouldn't it be a wonderful world if DS was there used. Decisions, decisions.

If I go for this deal I'll be getting metroid prime corruption, Okami and if i can still find it the god father or scarface.

Another one already? Sweet! I am probably gonna pick up:

- Xbox 360 controller
- Far Cry 2 (if I can find it)
- Rainbow Six Vegas 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back